Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


    pussy bitch you dont have the balls to even write something like that
    also I have a life outside of MPGH you fucking idiot nigger-hater
    go back to ur kkk rallies because literally everyone hates you
    Oh I don't have the balls to write something that I literally just wrote to you, why don't you realize that? I know you are having troubles coming off of your depression, it is okay. We can get you the help that you need, I know you are just an angry little one at the moment.
    Now calling me a pussy bitch really does nothing to me... I know you wouldn't say shit IRL except to your friends, OH WAIT you don't have any, that sucks man :\
    Last edited by Democritus; 09-04-2014 at 03:22 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Democritus For This Useful Post:

    carbonnade (09-04-2014)

  3. #32
    Trollaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    Oh I don't have the balls to write something that I literally just wrote to you, why don't you realize that? I know you are having troubles coming off of your depression, it is okay. We can get you the help that you need, I know you are just an angry little one at the moment.
    Now calling me a pussy bitch really does nothing to me... I know you wouldn't say shit IRL except to your friends, OH WAIT you don't have any, that sucks man :\
    yes i would kid come to montreal and ill beat ur ass
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

  4. #33
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    Oh I don't have the balls to write something that I literally just wrote to you, why don't you realize that? I know you are having troubles coming off of your depression, it is okay. We can get you the help that you need, I know you are just an angry little one at the moment.
    Now calling me a pussy bitch really does nothing to me... I know you wouldn't say shit IRL except to your friends, OH WAIT you don't have any, that sucks man :\
    kid gtfo no one likes you

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to thisisreal34 For This Useful Post:

    carbonnade (09-04-2014)

  6. #34
    carbonnade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    535
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


    yes i would kid come to montreal and ill beat ur ass
    I'm sorry your gonna beat his ass? How can you when you have to hold your nose just to be able to speak?

  7. #35
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


    yes i would kid come to montreal and ill beat ur ass
    Trollaux let's get real... Honestly you are small irl and you are just trying to be a keyboard warrior. I think you need to simmer down little boy.

    @thisisreal34 who are you lol? Honestly I don't know what you are on about but you can ride on the fagboy train also
    Last edited by Democritus; 09-04-2014 at 09:18 PM.

  8. #36
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    Trollaux let's get real... Honestly you are small irl and you are just trying to be a keyboard warrior. I think you need to simmer down little boy.

    @thisisreal34 who are you lol? Honestly I don't know what you are on about but you can ride on the fagboy train also
    but im female lol failed

  9. #37
    Trollaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    Trollaux let's get real... Honestly you are small irl and you are just trying to be a keyboard warrior. I think you need to simmer down little boy.

    @thisisreal34 who are you lol? Honestly I don't know what you are on about but you can ride on the fagboy train also
    Apparently someone's all talk but in reality your a little fuccboi who writes kkk white power on his stomachs because I told you to and I have pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by carbonnade View Post
    I'm sorry your gonna beat his ass? How can you when you have to hold your nose just to be able to speak?
    If I held my nose when I spoke I would sound almost as stupid as you when you wrote that reply..
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

  10. #38
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


    Apparently someone's all talk but in reality your a little fuccboi who writes kkk white power on his stomachs because I told you to and I have pictures



    If I held my nose when I spoke I would sound almost as stupid as you when you wrote that reply..
    that is a lie if you hold your nose you still speak normal

  11. #39
    carbonnade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    535
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


    Apparently someone's all talk but in reality your a little fuccboi who writes kkk white power on his stomachs because I told you to and I have pictures



    If I held my nose when I spoke I would sound almost as stupid as you when you wrote that reply..
    Oh man better watch out I got insulted by being called stupid. You got me man cause you know me in real life huh? Oh that cuts deep, must have gone to the deep web to just find a response like this since its so sinister.

  12. #40
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


    Apparently someone's all talk but in reality your a little fuccboi who writes kkk white power on his stomachs because I told you to and I have pictures



    If I held my nose when I spoke I would sound almost as stupid as you when you wrote that reply..
    OH NO EVERYONE HE HAS PICTURES! I literally don't care I you have pictures of sharpie on my chest. You said you could beat my ass and you say I am all talk, I know for a fact you wouldn't say that to my face, but do whatever you got to do to make yourself feel better, I know you are SOOO DEPRESSED... I know so because you had to be a little attention whore and write an ADORABLE autobiography.

  13. #41
    Trollaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    OH NO EVERYONE HE HAS PICTURES! I literally don't care I you have pictures of sharpie on my chest. You said you could beat my ass and you say I am all talk, I know for a fact you wouldn't say that to my face, but do whatever you got to do to make yourself feel better, I know you are SOOO DEPRESSED... I know so because you had to be a little attention whore and write an ADORABLE autobiography.




    heres u blazing the weed


    also I would say it to ur face kid im not the one hiding, come to montreal
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

  14. #42
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post






    heres u blazing the weed


    also I would say it to ur face kid im not the one hiding, come to montreal
    so hes a racist bitch D:

  15. #43
    Trollaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    so hes a racist bitch D:
    yeah pretty much he just talks shit about blacks in skype calls
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

  16. #44
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,391
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,653
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    OH NO EVERYONE HE HAS PICTURES! I literally don't care I you have pictures of sharpie on my chest. You said you could beat my ass and you say I am all talk, I know for a fact you wouldn't say that to my face, but do whatever you got to do to make yourself feel better, I know you are SOOO DEPRESSED... I know so because you had to be a little attention whore and write an ADORABLE autobiography.
    Underage confirmed, ban this faggot
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  17. #45
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


    yeah pretty much he just talks shit about blacks in skype calls
    are you a racist D:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Cosmic Pokemon Injector [ FOR POKEMON LOVERS + Noob Friendly]
    By Hexicidal in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 11:24 AM
  2. GO LISTEN!! *ear gasm for techno lovers*
    By supercarz1991 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 05:55 PM
  3. [Info] Just INFO for MPGH lover
    By Qmo in forum Point Blank Hacks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 06:43 AM
  4. [Info] Info for MPGH lovers
    By Qmo in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 12:05 PM
  5. For Sniper lovers!
    By thekingbx173 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 08:52 AM

Tags for this Thread