Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    It's not like sleeping. Its nothing, not blackness or anything at all, you have no senses.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelJunk View Post
    It's not like sleeping. Its nothing, not blackness or anything at all, you have no senses.
    when sleeping you dont see black,at least i dont feel anything
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Yes, you will only lose Consciousness... Let me ask you a question, do you remember anything before you were born?, did you feel anything when you weren't born?, same thing, when you die, you won't feel anything. UNLESS you get reborn again, in that case you will forget everything and ofcourse you will know nothing from the past..., but this is ofcourse based on other beliefs, i just believe we won't exist anymore thats it..., the memories we hold in our brain will die and so is our control over our bodies and emotions and feelings
    Last edited by somewhatpro; 09-12-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

when sleeping you dont see black,at least i dont feel anything
    When you sleep you dream, When your dead so is your brain you don't see/feel anything.
    You simply don't exist any more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Iv been so concerned with all this after life stuff but I just have so much to say.... I don't know where to start. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelJunk View Post
    When you sleep you dream, When your dead so is your brain you don't see/feel anything.
    You simply don't exist any more.
    well you dont dream 100% of the time so just think about how fast time moves when your asleep! pretty much instant. so that feeling forever. wouldnt bother me
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    kill yourself and you'll find out

My games;

x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    For laughs...

I have a couple different view points on this sort of topic. They don't exactly agree with each other. one of them being that once we die, our souls pass on into a world where we are found if had honestly accepted the Gospel into our lives or not. If not, we are given a second chance to accept the Gospel. Based on that and our decisions during our life on Earth, we are sent to one of several different eternal plans. Three are different 'levels' of Heaven and the last is Outer Darkness, otherwise known as Hell. We believe that Hell is the lowest level of the afterlife and is a beautiful place to spend the rest of our eternal lives. This could easily lead to the idea of simply kill ourselves to reach a world far greater than Earth. But in doing so, we ruin our chances at reaching at least the third plane of Heaven which is far greater than Outer Darkness.

Don't try to take my words as the actual word of my religion as this was what I had remembered from my lessons as a Freshmen in high school, except I completely butchered it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

well you dont dream 100% of the time so just think about how fast time moves when your asleep! pretty much instant. so that feeling forever. wouldnt bother me
    You do dream 100% of the time, you just don't remember it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I do not believe there's such things after you're dead. Well, in my point of view, there's nothing after life. Simply nothing.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Okay, last night i was thinking about it, and watched this documentary on near death experiences, I was really thinking about when a person dies what do they fell, what is it like Life after death?? Is it a long sleep or you actually see your loved ones who passed away?? I'm really interested in this...

I have had first hand experience of legit death. I have died 5 times in my life.
    My longest death was 15 minutes so I will be talking about this one.

I went to my local clinic to get my blood drawn for medical reasons, I have no fear of needles or blood and im perfectly capable of this. So, I am sitting getting my blood drawn and they get 1.. maybe 2 successful blood withdrawals.. I can't really remember, and after that it takes about 15 seconds and bam my eyes roll back and Im down on the floor. My mom was there as she was the one to take me (since you are weak as fuck after getting blood drawn) and she told me and so did the doctor and nurses that I was out for a good 15-20 minutes. No pulse or breathing, there is nothing when you die. NOTHING. I came back to life just like it was nothing and was like "Oh shit.. I.. It.. It happened again, god damnit.." I felt bad for this happening cause I kinda knew it would happen since It had happened before and I had forgotten about warning the nurse.

So what the doctor basically says that causes me to "die" is that once there is a certain pain / movement of blood that my brain doesn't like it will shut down everything. Heart / Breathing / Movement.. everything gone. It's actually quite fucking scary as there is no way of know if I would come back to life or not (The more it happens, I've noticed the longer im dead).

Now this only happens when it has to do with my hands and arms, I've not had this happen to me from anywhere else on my body.

The doctors solution to this was to lay the fuck down when im getting blood drawn or get fucking cut or stabbed lmao (SO far it fucking works, I get the hazzy vision and weakness, but I don't die!)

So yeah, from experience that is death. Scary fucking emptiness that is one hell of an experience and I suggest I everyone tries it because it is honestly a One Of A Kind feeling (Fuck Yolo I bitch slapped that crossed its face).

Edit: I forgot to add that you actually have shit flash through your brain pretty fucking quickly, like a dream of random memories.. It only happened the one time I died 15-20 min though, Idk why.. but I guess it was just a reaction my brain had maybe?
    Last edited by Elocrypt.; 09-13-2014 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

I have had first hand experience of legit death. I have died 5 times in my life.
    My longest death was 15 minutes so I will be talking about this one.

I went to my local clinic to get my blood drawn for medical reasons, I have no fear of needles or blood and im perfectly capable of this. So, I am sitting getting my blood drawn and they get 1.. maybe 2 successful blood withdrawals.. I can't really remember, and after that it takes about 15 seconds and bam my eyes roll back and Im down on the floor. My mom was there as she was the one to take me (since you are weak as fuck after getting blood drawn) and she told me and so did the doctor and nurses that I was out for a good 15-20 minutes. No pulse or breathing, there is nothing when you die. NOTHING. I came back to life just like it was nothing and was like "Oh shit.. I.. It.. It happened again, god damnit.." I felt bad for this happening cause I kinda knew it would happen since It had happened before and I had forgotten about warning the nurse.

So what the doctor basically says that causes me to "die" is that once there is a certain pain / movement of blood that my brain doesn't like it will shut down everything. Heart / Breathing / Movement.. everything gone. It's actually quite fucking scary as there is no way of know if I would come back to life or not (The more it happens, I've noticed the longer im dead).

Now this only happens when it has to do with my hands and arms, I've not had this happen to me from anywhere else on my body.

The doctors solution to this was to lay the fuck down when im getting blood drawn or get fucking cut or stabbed lmao (SO far it fucking works, I get the hazzy vision and weakness, but I don't die!)

So yeah, from experience that is death. Scary fucking emptiness that is one hell of an experience and I suggest I everyone tries it because it is honestly a One Of A Kind feeling (Fuck Yolo I bitch slapped that crossed its face).

Edit: I forgot to add that you actually have shit flash through your brain pretty fucking quickly, like a dream of random memories.. It only happened the one time I died 15-20 min though, Idk why.. but I guess it was just a reaction my brain had maybe?
    You're telling me that you were proclaimed dead by a medical professional for 15 minutes. Nigga, you'd be brain dead. You'd be drooling all over the keyboard, much less typing in a coherent manner. Quit your bullshit.
    Last edited by Azathᴏth; 09-13-2014 at 04:29 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

[SMA] Paradise` (09-13-2014)

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

You're telling me that you were proclaimed dead by a medical professional for 15 minutes. Nigga, you'd be brain dead. You'd be drooling all over the keyboard, much less typing in a coherent manner. Quit your bullshit.
    I'm not bullshitting. But you can believe whatever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

I'm not bullshitting. But you can believe whatever.
    I think you're confusing a cessation of heart activity with death, as you weren't dead, only in a state of cardiac arrest. For you to be alive now you must have obviously still had brain activity, or else you would be in a box in the ground or a vegetable on life support. Yes it qualifies as an NDE (Near Death Experience), but overall you were merely in a temporary coma, most likely brought on by mental shock, or lack of blood flow.
    Last edited by Aborted; 09-13-2014 at 06:59 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Okay. I'm high as fuck right now so try to follow me here. I be leave that we live more then one life. Think about it like how people can think of books or movies. It's just them remembering there past life. I also be leave we live the same life over some times. That's why when you dream of something that happens a few days latter just like your dream that's you remembering this life kind of.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast