Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    ok one im not fat girls suicide them self like that because of people like you im size 8 =/ i can wear tights i wear leggings but on men its simply is it just so stereotypical that all gamer girls are ugly and fat or is it ok that i enjoy gaming as a girl and im not a back stabbing bitch dont flame at me im not the only one saying your gay god
    I think you deserve an award for how well you can write in english.

    You must have a neuron deficiency.

    You preach to me how girls commit suicide because of people like me, when you are the one who calls people gay based off what they wear.
    You better watch out. Be careful to who you call gay, or else YOU might be the reason somebody commits suicide.

    My tights are unisex. Do you know what that means? It isn't designed for any specfic gender. If I were to get tights with pretty flowers or hearts or justin bieber's face or something maybe you would have a valid point.

  2. #32
    Pepsi Cola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    2,091
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I don't see what's so gay in them. They look just like compression leggings and men have been wearing those for like forever.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pepsi Cola For This Useful Post:

    Auxilium (09-06-2014)

  4. #33
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    I think you deserve an award for how well you can write in english.

    You must have a neuron deficiency.

    You preach to me how girls commit suicide because of people like me, when you are the one who calls people gay based off what they wear.
    You better watch out. Be careful to who you call gay, or else YOU might be the reason somebody commits suicide.

    My tights are unisex. Do you know what that means? It isn't designed for any specfic gender. If I were to get tights with pretty flowers or hearts or justin bieber's face or something maybe you would have a valid point.
    one if i wanted to write in full english i would go to a fucking english lesson its the internet god im actually specifying a fact im not fat so its fiction unisex tight never heard of em because ur chatting shit god

  5. #34
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    one if i wanted to write in full english i would go to a fucking english lesson its the internet god im actually specifying a fact im not fat so its fiction unisex tight never heard of em because ur chatting shit god
    It makes no sense talking to you.
    You're just a so called "girl" who is obviously a foreigner, from the way you use English.

    No use talking to people as intelligent as a peanut.

  6. #35
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Everyone can agree your a faggot.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  7. #36
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    Everyone can agree your a faggot.
    Tough words from a guy who likes My Little Pony

  8. #37
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,545
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,956
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
    Recently I've been rocking the look of black chinos shorts + pitch black leggings. Sometimes I also do it with Black and Neon colored adidas basketball shorts too.

    Looks fucking awesome - you should try it too.

    inb4h8rz
    I wear Nike Pro Combat pants under my running shorts sometimes when it gets cold out when I run. There not really leggings but it's pretty much the same thing. Plus where. I live, it's pretty common
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  9. #38
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,257
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,193
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Tough words from a guy who likes My Little Pony
    Name me 10 things that are wrong with bronies


     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] Beards. +1 for men
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-19-2013, 07:50 AM
  2. [Info] Some know-leg for memory AIMBOT
    By lucifereviluser in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 10:38 AM
  3. Shake Weight for Men!!
    By KING in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 05:08 PM
  4. Looking for Middle Men
    By Day.Dream in forum Middleman Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 05:27 AM
  5. i'll shave my leg for water!!!
    By jacksondude in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 09:15 AM