Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 86
  1. #46
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    They still give that shit out? Jesus.

  2. #47
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    I don't know who you are.
    Eat a dick.

  3. #48
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo. View Post
    That auto-caps makes me cringe.
    I couldn't agree more. It'll forever ruin my days as a Grammar Nazi.

  4. #49
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    I couldn't agree more. It'll forever ruin my days as a Grammar Nazi.
    Should've thought about that before you started gobbling down on throbbing dicks.

  5. #50
    Jim Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,487
    Reputation
    1061
    Thanks
    3,308
    It's well deserved.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  6. #51
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    Should've thought about that before you started gobbling down on throbbing dicks.
    Sorry can't talk... you know, throbbing dicks and whatnot occupying my mouth currently.

    Quote Originally Posted by NormenJaydenFBI View Post
    It's well deserved.
    More or less. Not like I did it to get some sort of reward or shit. I could make myself a t-shirt or something... It'll say, "I got a kid banned on a game after he spent $600 on it, and all I got was Cocksucker", and like Cocksucker would be the Image Tile. I'd wear it around.
    Last edited by TheFrikinAsian; 09-07-2014 at 07:23 PM.

  7. #52
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Sorry Can't Talk... You Know, Throbbing Dicks And Whatnot Occupying My Mouth Currently.
    Writing isn't talking, but I'm glad that you know your limitations.

  8. #53
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    Writing isn't talking, but I'm glad that you know your limitations.
    I don't know about that. Usually when people say, "I can't talk right now", it does hold the possibility of meaning that they are busy and have no time in communicating to the person(s) that it is directed to. So, what I really meant was that I am currently busy with much vein-covered cock in my eating hole, that I am unable to communicate as much as I would hope for.

  9. #54
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    I don't know about that. Usually when people say, "I can't talk right now", it does hold the possibility of meaning that they are busy and have no time in communicating to the person(s) that it is directed to. So, what I really meant was that I am currently busy with much vein-covered cock in my eating hole, that I am unable to communicate as much as I would hope for.
    Though this comment may seem sincere, I find it increasingly difficult to take seriously due to the fact that you insist on capitalizing every word.

  10. #55
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    Though this comment may seem sincere, I find it increasingly difficult to take seriously due to the fact that you insist on capitalizing every word.
    Yes, because when you quoted me, every word was capitalized.

  11. #56
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    Though this comment may seem sincere, I find it increasingly difficult to take seriously due to the fact that you insist on capitalizing every word.
    It's the 'perk' that comes with CS, it's not like he can change it. In my opinion I believe he shouldn't have been given CS but meh.

  12. #57
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    Yes, because when you quoted me, every word was capitalized.
    It's not about what I do.
    We're not talking about me.
    Don't flip this.

    It's about your capitalization disorder.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGloriousRance View Post
    It's the 'perk' that comes with CS, it's not like he can change it. In my opinion I believe he shouldn't have been given CS but meh.
    Shhh. I know.

  13. #58
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Congrats..

  14. #59
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    It's not about what I do.
    We're not talking about me.
    Don't flip this.

    It's about your capitalization disorder.



    Shhh. I know.
    But why not talk about you? I bet having a Cocksucker as a friend will get you all of the ladies. In reality, this is technically true.

  15. #60
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    But why not talk about you? I bet having a Cocksucker as a friend will get you all of the ladies. In reality, this is technically true.
    Technicalities and technicalities.
    It would then only work if you're a feminine cocksucker.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] I need CrossFire Original UI's (The newest one)
    By imhated in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:00 AM
  2. Which ones r the newest hacks?
    By ninja4424 in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:27 PM
  3. 4-4.2008 the newest adresses
    By mojo007 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 03:54 PM
  4. One of the best youtube vid of ever
    By HeXel in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 05:07 AM
  5. Wich one is the best?
    By Nurbek92 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:46 PM