Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,961
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    yo expect me to be some whore riding dick ?
    No. I expect you to be in the kitchen or doing my laundry.
    But in all seriousness. The probability of a girl setting foot on here and staying is slim to none.
    With a few exceptions of course.

  2. #32
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    No. I expect you to be in the kitchen or doing my laundry.
    But in all seriousness. The probability of a girl setting foot on here and staying is slim to none.
    With a few exceptions of course.
    so because im female i should be cooking ? really males cook to wow your one of them sexist bitch males that want females to do everything for your broaden ur eyes

  3. #33
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,961
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    so because im female i should be cooking ? really males cook to wow your one of them sexist bitch males that want females to do everything for your broaden ur eyes
    No, you should just confide in the kitchen, I didn't say anything about cooking.
    I don't trust you to make it good enough for me to eat, nor the fact that you're likely going to mix up the labels of the spices in my spice-rack due to your dyslexia.
    I assume you have dyslexia?

  4. #34
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    No, you should just confide in the kitchen, I didn't say anything about cooking.
    I don't trust you to make it good enough for me to eat, nor the fact that you're likely going to mix up the labels of the spices in my spice-rack due to your dyslexia.
    I assume you have dyslexia?
    not really this is the internet not using grammar u mad =/ i can cook just not gonna cook 24/7

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to thisisreal34 For This Useful Post:

    Thelesserknown (09-09-2014)

  6. #35
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,961
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    not really this is the internet not using grammar u mad =/ i can cook just not gonna cook 24/7
    Because saving those .3 seconds with each word you shorten or use abbreviations for is going to fuck up your schedule.
    Bad so called girl, bad.

    How do I know you're good with food? Not going to throw away any foodstuff just because you can't.
    Food is expensive.

  7. #36
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    Because saving those .3 seconds with each word you shorten or use abbreviations for is going to fuck up your schedule.
    Bad so called girl, bad.

    How do I know you're good with food? Not going to throw away any foodstuff just because you can't.
    Food is expensive.
    nope ur just too poor to afford it

  8. #37
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,961
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    nope ur just too poor to afford it
    Ouch, the playground insults will haunt my soul forever.
    So, after having admitted that you suck at handling food and trying to blame your dyslexia on laziness.
    Isn't admitting that you're a 12 year old kid living in a cramped room at your moms place a better way to go for you?

  9. #38
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,849
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,680
    Only 1 grand for a poor quality costume? Count me in.

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  10. #39
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    Ouch, the playground insults will haunt my soul forever.
    So, after having admitted that you suck at handling food and trying to blame your dyslexia on laziness.
    Isn't admitting that you're a 12 year old kid living in a cramped room at your moms place a better way to go for you?
    when did i say im bad with food
    play ground insults im talking the truth
    you dont know my age so dont say shit
    i dont have dyslexia
    im not wasting my breath on you anymore good day

  11. #40
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,961
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    when did i say im bad with food
    play ground insults im talking the truth
    you dont know my age so dont say shit
    i dont have dyslexia
    im not wasting my breath on you anymore good day
    You didn't deny it when I told you about it, you aren't doing it now either.
    So, Mr. Dyslexia the 12 year old. I'd like to point out that you're not technically wasting your breath by writing on here, unless you hold your breath when you're not, if so, by all means, please do hold your breath.

    I'll be right here when you get back, I'd like to hear more about how your moms pad looks.

  12. #41
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /online
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Happy
    I would buy this shit and run around scaring little kids.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gill Bates For This Useful Post:

    Thelesserknown (09-09-2014)

  14. #42
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,555
    Reputation
    363
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iCudi View Post
    I would buy this shit and run around scaring little kids.
    Well damn, if i saw a lobster running after me i wouldnt be scared. Id be so aroused ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)





  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Not an Asian For This Useful Post:

    Thelesserknown (09-09-2014)

  16. #43
    WhyIsItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    669
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Who made the original costume?


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Need help, Get this when i start crossfire with injector.
    By -zZz- in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 04:26 PM
  2. wat you kids all need to get
    By Scrcrw in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 05:34 PM
  3. WE NEED TO GET THIS FOR HACK
    By ^...,^ in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 04:51 AM
  4. i love you guys 2.... but WTF is this?
    By Grim in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 08:42 PM
  5. hey you guys i need help istallin my template
    By da_g in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 05:37 PM