Thread: CONFORMATION!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post
    Just because I like to have fun on the internet does not give you the right to judge who I am, Meet me in real life then we will see who is who.

Depicting me in such a way Is very rude. You do not know who I am or what I do, all you know Is that I like to flame, yes I enjoy it got a problem with it? then gtfo because im going to keep doing it.
    Proves your a dumb fuck saying i don't have a right to judge you, i live in a free country, i get my own opinion. If i met you in real life, i'd carve your face in half with my right testicle.

Depicting you is very rude? You sound like your crying kid. I've done Psychology long enough to know how people act, so when your finished your little internet session, and along and say ello to the chess club for me hey?

He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPuppet View Post
    Proves your a dumb fuck saying i don't have a right to judge you, i live in a free country, i get my own opinion. If i met you in real life, i'd carve your face in half with my right testicle.

Depicting you is very rude? You sound like your crying kid. I've done Psychology long enough to know how people act, so when your finished your little internet session, so ello to the chess club for me hey?
    funny how you think you know who I am.

people are never as they seem on the internet. why do you think there are internet predators, ya go ahead call me a fat pervert for referencing them, i realy dont care. but thats the point im trying to make, you can never tell who a person is over what they type on an online forum.

Who knows maybe i am a well manored football player. maybe im a steriotypical black guy, maybe im a white nerd, maybe im a cop, maybe im just a normal kid.

YOU DO NOT FUCKING KNOW so stop acting like you can tell who i realy am.

I guarantee you dont now, and never will know who i truely am.

besides were both probably going to forget about this tommarow, I know I am.
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    You afraid to show yourself?
    STONED AS A MOTHERFUCKER

ahahahahhahhhh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Not afraid I just do not want to.

my choice deal with it.
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I will. I accept your right to choose.
    STONED AS A MOTHERFUCKER

ahahahahhahhhh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thank you. I appreciate your understanding.

I have no intention of flaming you anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post

I have no intention of flaming you anymore.
    I second that opinion.
    STONED AS A MOTHERFUCKER

ahahahahhahhhh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123