Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
Busted! allow me to remember that it was you that said that the teams should pay gold to have acess to the tournament (to help me pay the prizes) and about this:"Lets actually have a multi-day tournament, just have a bracket, and have the people play each other whenever all of them are on because i'll most likely miss it and a lot of people wont get a chance to play"/"and only giving a fixed amount for winning, how about you do first place gets 60% of the pot, 2nd gets 30%, 3rd gets 10%". Your first sugestion.. Hum.. But the second sugestion.. It's a good sugestion but in my opinion it should only applied if BT was an open Beta which (atm) it isn't, so i think i won't apply your second sugestion (for now) because imagine that in a whole day only 4 teams (of 2 persons) join the tournament and both of the teams pay 6000 gold each to have acess to the tournament.. I would have 24000 gold to distribute for the winners and you know that 24000 gold is too low (to distribute for 4 teams).. Anyway thanks for your sugestions.

Getting tired of this edit shit bug.. Anyway i decided i won't procede with the tournament.. It barely are enough teams to complete/join a tournament (even if doing what Busted! said: "Lets actually have a multi-day tournament, just have a bracket, and have the people play each other whenever all of them are on because i'll most likely miss it and a lot of people wont get a chance to play".. most of people or either don't want to give the 6000 gold or either just want to farm or either just can't join the tournament because of personal reasons, so i won't organize another tournament until BT becomes open beta. The ones that gave me the 6000 gold/the santa fullset (arun) please come BT so i can refund all of you back. @arunforce please close this thread as i had enough of this shit.. Thanks.
Actually it isnt, because if there are only 4 teams paying 24k, you're losing around 30k which isnt good for you, but if there are like 10teams, and you give out the fixed amount, then you get to keep all the extra money 0/10 bad