Thread: Crossfit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

I don't know your high school, but I question the legitimacy of the course they offer. Better off taking the regular PE course and going to the gym on your own time. No one knows your limits better than you.
    Yeah, I don't really know the legitimacy. Our coach claims to have been doing Crossfit for 7 years, she is a licensed physical trainer, and she teaches it at a gym after school. But still...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
    Crossfit: "Constantly varied, high-intensity, functional movement."

So I recently started doing Crossfit... About 3 weeks ago.

Many people have varied opinions on Crossfit. Some love it, others hate it.

I looked up "Define crossfit" and this popped up: "A bunch of rich white people paying $250/mo. to have an uncredentialed coach instruct them to have spasms with PVC pipe and siezures on pull-up bars until they vomit. They generally do this for a period of 10-30 minutes and call it a workout. Those who partake in these group activities also have the option to pay $1000 to attend a weekend course where they have an alcoholic instruct them how to better lift their PVC pipe. Some people who do these activities may also confuse being nauseous with being elite."

A lot of people say it isn't good for you, it doesn't work, you'll get hurt, and so on.

But what do you guys think of it? For those who know about it? Would it be worth continuing?
    It doesn't matter what kinds of workouts you do.You get what you put into it.

Thanks
    Now I don't mind crossfitters per se, it may be retarded but if it works it works... But this guy is hilarious
    https://www.infiniteelgintensity.net/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12