Thread: Fanatics

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Fanatics

So, in march of 2014, I was stationed in Spangdahlem Germany.

That being said, I had to start over as far as cars, because mine was in such shitty and terrible condition, I didn't trust any shipping company with it. When I got here, I originally purchased a 1994 BMW 316is. Worst mistake of my life. That mother fucker was a black hole for money. Fixed everything I knew was wrong with it, sold it for profit somehow, thank god I'm a fucking mechanic, and that was the end of the Beemer. about 2 weeks went by, and I saw a 1994 Volkswagen MK3 Golf GTI for sale in the junk yard on base for $250. Luckily for me, there was a Chevy truck in there at the same time, that everybody else had their eyes on. bid $251 on the Golf, won it a week later. Picked it up, started like a fucking champ. I needed to replace the front right rotor however. That's one of the reasons it was junked. Well, in a Vehicle Maintenance shop, everybody helps everybody. Luckily for me, there was a VW fanatic in my shop that had a carrado project going, that he had to put to a screeching halt because he wasn't going to be here long enough to finish it. Lucky for me again, he's very generous in seeing his old car parts get put to good use. So, put the carrado calipers on the front, bought new rotors and pads, threw em on. Passed inspection a day later. So for a total of $352 I had a decent car, that passed inspection. Inspection here is a HUGE fucking deal, because germans are dicks to americans. Threw the back calipers on, had to do a little modifying to make em fit, and I now have an outstanding big brake upgrade on my golf. 2 days later, somebody junked a golf with a 16 valve motor in it, for a bad exhaust. Pre turbo'd and supercharged. I asked the guy who owns the junk yard how much he wanted for it, and he told me you take it out, you can have it. I was like holy shit, 10 minutes later, I was back and pulling the motor and shiny bits. This little tiny cheap ass car, had turned into a little bad ass $352 miniature( very miniature) super car.

Moral of the story.. anybody else on this forum a VW fanatic? It's been so long since I've been here I honestly have no fucking clue who to even ask at this point.
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!

Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    VW jk
    Honestly a 1994 Volkswagen MK3 Golf GTI could turn out pretty sexy if you mod it alittle stock vw's are too ugly for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I used to have a 00 Jetta GLS.
    Nice car,but parts can be a little pricey.
    They're nice when you put some money into them and modify 'em.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    VW jk
    Honestly a 1994 Volkswagen MK3 Golf GTI could turn out pretty sexy if you mod it alittle stock vw's are too ugly for me
    The only cosmetics I've done was put some Brock B1's on it that have a 2" offset in the rear and lower it. Mf looks sexy as hell.

Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I love cars and bikes, but to be honest I dont like much VWs. Only VWs I like were Golf mk1 and mk2, and the new Scirocco.
    Also they are pricey as hell (the mk1 and mk2 are one of the cars that people here look for in used markets and the price is a bit high though.)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

Taylor Swift (09-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I dont like the appearance of VW's but if you were going to buy a car you should've invested into something like a 2000 Buick Century. If you are looking for capacity you should've gotten a dodge caravan, my grandpa's had the 2001 model since 2002 and it still runs like a beauty.

Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    WHere you been lil booty?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Germany. I got stationed over here for 2 years.

Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00