Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post
    i can run BF4 on ultra
    at 20 fps
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  2. #32
    Auroratic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere far far away..
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ok so I have built your configuration myself - Price is $976 and I think its pretty solid

    Link to PC Build : pc part picker (dot) com / p / Lcrkqs - Replace the (dot) with a . as I haven't reached the required posts yet, and remove the spaces.

    Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
    ASRock B85M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

    Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory - 1600 Mhz is faster RAM and good for gaming
    A-Data XPG SX900 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive - This is your PRIMARY HDD. Since SSD's are very fast, you should install your Operating System on here.
    Hitachi Deskstar 7K2000 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive - 2 TB of secondary storage should provide plenty of space for your games , movies and content.
    EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card - This should do most games on High settings running at 1080p Resolution. ( Don't expect 4K Gaming tho)
    NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case - Good Cooling and Overall build quality.
    XFX ProSeries 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply - 750W should provide plenty of space for upgrades in the future... the Gold standard.
    Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer - Incase you have some DVD's/CD's you want to run on your PC's Movies .. games etc.
    Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) - Windows 8.1 No need for pro, you can upgrade to Pro for free (PM me and I will tell you how). So you saved a buck there.

    I hope you like the way I built yours, and if by any means you would like to change something, tell me over here and I will find some different ones according to your specifications!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Auroratic For This Useful Post:

    desertions (09-26-2014)

  4. #33
    desertions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    288
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroratic View Post
    Ok so I have built your configuration myself - Price is $976 and I think its pretty solid

    Link to PC Build : pc part picker (dot) com / p / Lcrkqs - Replace the (dot) with a . as I haven't reached the required posts yet, and remove the spaces.

    Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
    ASRock B85M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

    Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory - 1600 Mhz is faster RAM and good for gaming
    A-Data XPG SX900 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive - This is your PRIMARY HDD. Since SSD's are very fast, you should install your Operating System on here.
    Hitachi Deskstar 7K2000 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive - 2 TB of secondary storage should provide plenty of space for your games , movies and content.
    EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card - This should do most games on High settings running at 1080p Resolution. ( Don't expect 4K Gaming tho)
    NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case - Good Cooling and Overall build quality.
    XFX ProSeries 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply - 750W should provide plenty of space for upgrades in the future... the Gold standard.
    Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer - Incase you have some DVD's/CD's you want to run on your PC's Movies .. games etc.
    Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) - Windows 8.1 No need for pro, you can upgrade to Pro for free (PM me and I will tell you how). So you saved a buck there.

    I hope you like the way I built yours, and if by any means you would like to change something, tell me over here and I will find some different ones according to your specifications!
    750ti supremacy
    The only thing that burns in hell, is the part of you that won't let go of your life.
    Your memories, your attachments, they burn them all away.
    'But they're not punishing you' he said.

    They're freeing your soul

  5. #34
    Yotsuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    725
    PC Part Picker is your best friend. Also check the Marketplace, User Service section. Some guy is selling i7's for the down low. Not sure if it's trustable yet tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Auroratic View Post
    Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) - Windows 8.1 No need for pro, you can upgrade to Pro for free (PM me and I will tell you how). So you saved a buck there.
    Is Windows 8.1 needed? I hear it's pretty crappy compared to Windows 7. Why not just go for Windows 7 Home Premium?
    Last edited by Yotsuba; 09-26-2014 at 03:39 PM.
     
    This and only this is my Skype account. Please message me via MPGH and e-mail to verify you are actually talking to me and not an impostor. Failure to do so will put the onus on you if you are scammed.

    Skype: live:y.batoo

  6. #35
    Auroratic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere far far away..
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well Windows 8 is kinda faster even tho Windows 7 does pretty well with gaming. New games are being made compatible for Windows 8.

    You can choose Windows 7 if you like, everyone has his preference. Its easier to use for example.
    // Registered User since September 2011 \\
    // MPGH Lvl 1 Member since September 2014 \\

    "Our life's begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"

     




  7. #36
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroratic View Post
    Well Windows 8 is kinda faster even tho Windows 7 does pretty well with gaming. New games are being made compatible for Windows 8.

    You can choose Windows 7 if you like, everyone has his preference. Its easier to use for example.
    I'm gonna stick with Win7 since it's what I'm use to.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  8. #37
    Auroratic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere far far away..
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    I'm gonna stick with Win7 since it's what I'm use to.
    That's ok then! How do you like the build btw?
    // Registered User since September 2011 \\
    // MPGH Lvl 1 Member since September 2014 \\

    "Our life's begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"

     




  9. #38
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,203
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    a 550 Ti in a 1000$ build? I am sorry but that is a shitty build.
    its because i upgraded it over time, my 450 wasnt cutting it so i just got a 550 ti because i dont need anything stronger than that, duh
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #39
    csgoskinsmarket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wawa
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Amused
    there's alot of sites to go on on the interwebs and they can advise you on your gaming parts.

  11. #40
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroratic View Post
    That's ok then! How do you like the build btw?
    That intel processor is overpriced compared to AMD. The rest looks alright (I guess?)
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. #41
    Auroratic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere far far away..
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Intel is better then AMD is allot of cases. Its pretty good too Intel's Quad cores (i5/i7) beats AMD's Six Core (AMD Phenom)
    // Registered User since September 2011 \\
    // MPGH Lvl 1 Member since September 2014 \\

    "Our life's begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"

     




  13. #42
    BourneAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Where is a good site to get parts at low cost?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. My First Gaming Computer Build [2014]
    By Atomic in forum Computer Builds & Upgrades
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:19 PM
  2. Building my first gaming computer, or computer in general.
    By eminemlover in forum Computer Builds & Upgrades
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 06:59 AM
  3. Building A Gaming Computer
    By Bernard. in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 05:30 PM
  4. Gaming Computer
    By Insane in forum General
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 12:31 AM
  5. A New Gaming Computer
    By .:~Fox~Charm~:. in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 10:28 PM