Thread: Lez pardi gaiz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    TotallyNotOhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9

    Lez pardi gaiz


  2. #2
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    PARDI PEBEL!
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  3. #3
    TotallyNotOhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    PARDI PEBEL!
    Pardi taim lele

  4. #4
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNotOhoo View Post
    Pardi taim lele
    omg vry1 whte kent dense lelelele
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  5. #5
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Shitpost = Shitpost

    OP confirmed Justin Bieber fan.

  6. #6
    TotallyNotOhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanate View Post
    Shitpost = Shitpost

    OP confirmed Justin Bieber fan.
    I actually like jb

  7. #7
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    No one there knows how to dance.
    #WhitePeople

  8. #8
    TotallyNotOhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    No one there knows how to dance.
    #WhitePeople
    I know right

    I had the same reaction

  9. #9
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNotOhoo View Post
    I know right

    I had the same reaction
    Why are you still using your alt @_Tavi? You're (post)ban evading.

  10. #10
    TotallyNotOhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    Why are you still using your alt @_Tavi? You're (post)ban evading.
    Its not ban evading

  11. #11
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,041
    Reputation
    2276
    Thanks
    5,513
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNotOhoo View Post
    Its not ban evading
    You're banned on your main
    Now you're using your alt

    It's clearly ban evading


    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


     



    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  12. #12
    TotallyNotOhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    You're banned on your main
    Now you're using your alt

    It's clearly ban evading

    Its a postban -.-

  13. #13
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNotOhoo View Post
    Its a postban -.-
    You're (post)ban evading. It's still ban evading. @Symmetrical ban the pleb's alt.

  14. #14
    TotallyNotOhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    You're (post)ban evading. It's still ban evading. @Symmetrical ban the pleb's alt.
    Its a post ban ...

  15. #15
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNotOhoo View Post
    Its a post ban ...
    "You're (post)ban evading". It's still ban evading .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Big Lez Show
    By Jacareverde in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2014, 08:05 PM
  2. Hey gaiz
    By Wild Bill HickCock in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 05:35 PM
  3. Lez Be Friendz
    By Make My Day in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 04:46 PM
  4. So hai gaiz.
    By crushed in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 03:49 PM