Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused

    I'm Back From Davy-Chuns Wrath




    Daby got a lil heated and exploded. RIP to everyone affected.
    Last edited by Assistive; 10-05-2014 at 09:11 PM.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    Enagisma (10-05-2014)

  3. #2
    Enagisma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My IP address was banned, now I'm using proxies...

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enagisma For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (10-06-2014),T-Bone (10-05-2014)

  5. #3
    Tsuchiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Going Banana
    Posts
    846
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    142
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post



    Daby got a lil heated and exploded. RIP to everyone affected.

    Umm... congratulations! (:

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuchiro For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (10-05-2014)

  7. #4
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Have fun bby doge

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Batman For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (10-05-2014)

  9. #5
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Nice CS fagboi.

  10. #6
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol so many of them more and more come lol it feels like they are going to take over
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post
    Nice CS fagboi.

  11. #7
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    welcome back . lel .
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (10-05-2014)

  13. #8
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    You should now make a video of you sucking dick and share it on MPGH ayeeee lmao @dicksuckingchallenge

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (10-05-2014)

  15. #9
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    oh muthafuka

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke420 For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (10-05-2014)

  17. #10
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    "Daby got a lil heated and exploded."

    You were acting like a prepubescent fuckknuckle and Dave got fed up with your bullshit, but OK sure.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ (10-05-2014)

  19. #11
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    "Daby got a lil heated and exploded."

    You were acting like a prepubescent fuckknuckle and Dave got fed up with your bullshit, but OK sure.
    No. I fucking told him how I felt about him.
    So you're telling me that everyone that voices an opinion is a "prepubescent fuckknuckle". Okay bro continue to use edgy words no one uses to provide the illusion that you're smart or whatever the reason may be. You're a fucking joke.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    WumboKnight (10-09-2014)

  21. #12
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    No. I fucking told him how I felt about him.
    So you're telling me that everyone that voices an opinion is a "prepubescent fuckknuckle". Okay bro continue to use edgy words no one uses to provide the illusion that you're smart or whatever the reason may be. You're a fucking joke.
    You can voice your opinion all you want, but you have to learn that there are consequences for your actions. I can tell a cop to fuck off now can't I, but will it go over smoothly? Absolutely not. For how old you are, I surely thought you would have known this by now. I'm not here to sound smart, so the fact that you're so linguistically challenged is out of my reach. Stop shoving your own inequities into this and accept responsibility.

    Bottom line: You disrespected someone with a bigger stick than you, and you got your ass bent.
    Welcome to the real world.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    AnusForce (10-06-2014),Elocrypt. (10-06-2014)

  23. #13
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    You can voice your opinion all you want, but you have to learn that there are consequences for your actions. I can tell a cop to fuck off now can't I, but will it go over smoothly? Absolutely not. For how old you are, I surely thought you would have known this by now. I'm not here to sound smart, so the fact that you're so linguistically challenged is out of my reach. Stop shoving your own inequities into this and accept responsibility.

    Bottom line: You disrespected someone with a bigger stick than you, and you got your ass bent.
    Welcome to the real world.
    I don't even care that I was banned. But I don't understand how you can sit here and tell me I was acting like a twat to him.
    I forgot telling someone my view on them is disrespect. I'm gonna bring this back to your first comment, how you called what I said to be "bullshit" but now you are agreeing that I was voicing an opinion. Like come on dude.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  24. #14
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,907
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lol hi


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cataclypse For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (10-06-2014)

  26. #15
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    I don't even care that I was banned. But I don't understand how you can sit here and tell me I was acting like a twat to him.
    I forgot telling someone my view on them is disrespect. I'm gonna bring this back to your first comment, how you called what I said to be "bullshit" but now you are agreeing that I was voicing an opinion. Like come on dude.
    "All men should die" is an opinion, but it's also bullshit.
    A shitty opinion is still an opinion.

    Please read a dictionary.

    /AbortedOut
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Back From 1337 Ban
    By Trunky in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 06:24 AM
  2. I'm back from England :D
    By Make My Day in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:00 AM
  3. Back from the Grave =D
    By tombradley1992 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 05:17 PM
  4. master2all is back from ban
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 09:38 AM
  5. Back from Holidays.
    By The_Enigma in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 12:10 PM