Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848

    Let's talk about vaping

    Does anyone on this forum vape?
    I currently vape a Vamo v5 mod with a ProTank II on it, and I just bought a stillare dripper and soon I'll be buying a mech mod for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  2. #2
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Those things can explode on you dude.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  3. #3
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    Those things can explode on you dude.
    Yeah that actually is possible. Until it happens idgaf though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  4. #4
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    personally hate vaping tried it when I was kicking my smoking habit didn't help at all you either stop or you smoke, vaping is a waste of time

  5. #5
    Aphyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    So instead of spending your money on something that's actually worth it, you spend it on that useless shit that'll bring you death quicker. Can I understand why?

  6. #6
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,861
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,703
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Smoking? gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Aphyx (10-16-2014)

  8. #7
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphyx View Post
    So instead of spending your money on something that's actually worth it, you spend it on that useless shit that'll bring you death quicker. Can I understand why?
    Pl0x show me h0w this kills me sir mpgh newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  9. #8
    Aphyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Pl0x show me h0w this kills me sir mpgh newbie
    "MPGH Newbie". What an insult. I'm very hurt.

    Well for one, you post a thread where you "brag" about vaping and asking others if they're as loser as you. Then, you have this avatar of yours, that doesn't give you any credibility on being a smoking badass. Let's be honest, it's pathetic really. Also, your "Mood". Then, you type "Pl0x and h0w" to further show how retarded you are. Yes, man. It's slowly killing you. You wouldn't know because the time you spend smoking your shit, it's time you could be doing something productive instead. So, let me ask you, again, can I understand why you smoke?

  10. #9
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I don't vap, but I heard it still has cancerigenous stuff there, so between that and smoking... well dunno. Probably would go to cigs
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  11. #10
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphyx View Post
    "MPGH Newbie". What an insult. I'm very hurt.

    Well for one, you post a thread where you "brag" about vaping and asking others if they're as loser as you. Then, you have this avatar of yours, that doesn't give you any credibility on being a smoking badass. Let's be honest, it's pathetic really. Also, your "Mood". Then, you type "Pl0x and h0w" to further show how retarded you are. Yes, man. It's slowly killing you. You wouldn't know because the time you spend smoking your shit, it's time you could be doing something productive instead. So, let me ask you, again, can I understand why you smoke?
    For the nicotine buzz like everyone else who smokes perhaps? It calms me down. I'm currently in college as well. Soo your argument is invalid bud.
    Also, I never bragged about vaping just wondering if anyone else here vapes so I could discuss some stuff about it with them. Please explain how it is slowly killing me, please. I'm interested.
    You tend to think as well that I spend my time smoking and that's it. It may be news to you, but you can smoke and do other things at the same time.
    So far you've made no points at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  12. #11
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Smoking? gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy
    Real man smoke&drink.

    Fucking omega
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  13. #12
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Siegelei ZMax V1 and V3 telescopic dual coil Pro-tank 3 running an air regulator mod and an 18650 battery to boot.

    Don't get a mechanical mod unless you have a background in electronics or electrical engineering. One mistake and you've just lost all of your skin on your hand due to a ground feedback loop.

    To that moron @Aphyx, grow a pair and stop being a mindless scrub. First of all, everything you put into your body that is not necessary for biological function kills you. That soda you drank? Yeah, shit's killing you. As for vaping, only additives for flavoring is carcinogenic, and that's because EVERYTHING USED FOR FLAVORING IS CARCINOGENIC. Fucking moron. Next up, the lungs. Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin has had enough studies to prove the initial "STILL CAUSES CANCER LAWL" reports to be false. Read a medical journal for once in your miserable life and you would know this.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (10-17-2014),KillTheNoise (10-17-2014),Schuba (10-17-2014),Velocity (10-18-2014)

  15. #13
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Siegelei ZMax V1 and V3 telescopic dual coil Pro-tank 3 running an air regulator mod and an 18650 battery to boot.

    Don't get a mechanical mod unless you have a background in electronics or electrical engineering. One mistake and you've just lost all of your skin on your hand due to a ground feedback loop.

    To that moron @Aphyx, grow a pair and stop being a mindless scrub. First of all, everything you put into your body that is not necessary for biological function kills you. That soda you drank? Yeah, shit's killing you. As for vaping, only additives for flavoring is carcinogenic, and that's because EVERYTHING USED FOR FLAVORING IS CARCINOGENIC. Fucking moron. Next up, the lungs. Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin has had enough studies to prove the initial "STILL CAUSES CANCER LAWL" reports to be false. Read a medical journal for once in your miserable life and you would know this.
    The mech I wanna get is a telescopic I forgot the brand/name.
    18650 battery here as well. Kinda just want to have each kind of mod to be honest. I'll see how it works out for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  16. #14
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962

  17. #15
    Slump God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphyx View Post
    "MPGH Newbie". What an insult. I'm very hurt.

    Well for one, you post a thread where you "brag" about vaping and asking others if they're as loser as you. Then, you have this avatar of yours, that doesn't give you any credibility on being a smoking badass. Let's be honest, it's pathetic really. Also, your "Mood". Then, you type "Pl0x and h0w" to further show how retarded you are. Yes, man. It's slowly killing you. You wouldn't know because the time you spend smoking your shit, it's time you could be doing something productive instead. So, let me ask you, again, can I understand why you smoke?
    11/10 argument. Logical in every way.

    Vaping isn't as bad as smoking unless you use nicotine which STILL isn't as bad as smoking.
    Unless you do drugs, vaping wont do anything to you or make you "die slowly".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] let's talk about it~
    By moscos in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 01:19 PM
  2. While Nexon is failing, Let's talk about it.
    By skyzz2001 in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 02:06 PM
  3. Let us talk about Googlebot
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:22 PM
  4. Let's talk about sports.
    By LiL Mikko in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [Discussion] let's talk about THOR !
    By roberthunder in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 08:16 PM