Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    chrislee777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2

    Dynamic signatures

    Do you think dynamic signatures are a good idea?
    Are they even allowed in this forum?
    If you don't know what a dynamic image is, refresh the page 1-2 times :P

    Vouches:
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
    I received an unverified account on NA. It is level 30 and unranked. Has ~20 champions but no IP or RP. 3 rune pages were also included. I had no issues changing the password and verifying my email onto the account.

    Vouch!

  2. #2
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislee777 View Post
    Do you think dynamic signatures are a good idea?
    Are they even allowed in this forum?
    If you don't know what a dynamic image is, refresh the page 1-2 times :P
    [IMG]http:/-accounts-shop.com/signature.php[/IMG]
    Hell yes bro
    I will work on one for myself It's gonna be dope af
    Is there any way to get it to go back to the original so like a siggy you know?
    you know what i mean?

  3. #3
    chrislee777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post

    Is there any way to get it to go back to the original so like a siggy you know?
    you know what i mean?
    Can you give me an example of a siggy?

    Vouches:
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
    I received an unverified account on NA. It is level 30 and unranked. Has ~20 champions but no IP or RP. 3 rune pages were also included. I had no issues changing the password and verifying my email onto the account.

    Vouch!

  4. #4
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislee777 View Post
    Can you give me an example of a siggy?
    Like If I made multiple signatures, is it possible for them to loop forever like I made 3 or 4

  5. #5
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post


    Hell yes bro
    I will work on one for myself It's gonna be dope af
    Is there any way to get it to go back to the original so like a siggy you know?
    you know what i mean?
    You're a clown. Right ? Right, @Sjoerd ?

  6. #6
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Such random ass images in there lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  7. #7
    chrislee777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post


    Like If I made multiple signatures, is it possible for them to loop forever like I made 3 or 4
    Well if you wanted to loop your signatures, you could make a gif I think.
    But if you wanted show a random one each time, then you can the dynamic images I think, Im not an expert
    Last edited by chrislee777; 10-23-2014 at 08:16 AM.

    Vouches:
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
    I received an unverified account on NA. It is level 30 and unranked. Has ~20 champions but no IP or RP. 3 rune pages were also included. I had no issues changing the password and verifying my email onto the account.

    Vouch!

  8. #8
    chrislee777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Such random ass images in there lol.
    I tried

    Vouches:
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
    I received an unverified account on NA. It is level 30 and unranked. Has ~20 champions but no IP or RP. 3 rune pages were also included. I had no issues changing the password and verifying my email onto the account.

    Vouch!

  9. #9
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post


    You're a clown. Right ? Right, @Sjoerd ?
    Lel post ban I think

  10. #10
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislee777 View Post
    Well if you wanted to loop your signatures, you could make a gif I think.
    But if you wanted show a random one each time, then you can the dynamic images I think, Im not an expert
    Hmm i'll just make like 1000 signatures for myself lol
    #Dynamic

  11. #11
    Quck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,810
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Amused
    Woah witchcraft! I didn't know such thing existed!

  12. #12
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoN07 View Post
    Woah witchcraft! I didn't know such thing existed!

    charlim

  13. #13
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If you actually posted some good Dynamic signatures I would be for this but you didn't so it seems like a pretty shit idea

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] How to make my own dynamic signature ?
    By nowzy in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 04:04 AM
  2. [Preview] Runescape Dynamic Signature maker
    By Paul in forum RuneScape Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 05:08 PM
  3. Dynamic Signatures
    By Ugleh in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 01:00 AM
  4. Add to your signature :P
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 07:16 PM
  5. My new signature
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:41 PM