Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Pretty sick of people saying Disney fucked things up. Considering Disney is behind all the Marvel movies you see that everyone jizzes over, and considering George Lucas was the one who milked Star Wars and fucked it up big time, I don't see how Disney is the bad guy in all of this. Everyone is saying they are going to fuck it up, yet they don't have a shred of evidence and everything pushed forward by Disney, and all the people involved from director to writer to studio, and all press releases about the movie so far have in fact shown or at least indicate the opposite.
    They only say that because they're bunch of clueless followers that thinks just because one person said it make's it the holy opinion...

  2. #17
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post

    Yes but buying starwars they fuck up ery thing
    How in any way does that counter what I just stated?
    If you're going to argue a point, at least make a damn argument.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #18
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post

    Yes but buying starwars they fuck up ery thing
    How does Disney buying Star Wars, screw up everything?
    Last edited by Terror; 10-25-2014 at 05:00 AM.

  4. #19
    glw121212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Friesland!
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    155
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    i wanna see stormtroopers go pew pew ;'(
    And hit something.

    Get on my level.

  5. #20
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,725
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,341
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    How does Disney buying Star Wars, screw up everything?
    It wasn't theres in the first place
    And now the story is going to be destroyed cause of this movie -_0

  6. #21
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post


    It wasn't theres in the first place
    And now the story is going to be destroyed cause of this movie -_0
    You're a massive fucking moron. Just wanted to inform you.

  7. #22
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,725
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,341
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


    You're a massive fucking moron. Just wanted to inform you.
    this is an opinion

    I don't really care what you say...
    Opinions are like assholes, we all have one...

  8. #23
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post


    this is an opinion

    I don't really care what you say...
    Opinions are like assholes, we all have one...
    Yet you have no reasoning behind your opinion.

    >invalid

  9. #24
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    To be honest, i've never even watched the first star wars movies..
    so i really don't care.. I do how ever know that Disney has made some amazing movies and john carter is probably one of my favorite filmsup there with finding nemo and pirates of the Caribbean..


  10. #25
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,725
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,341
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


    Yet you have no reasoning behind your opinion.

    >invalid
    Why should I have a reason behind an opinion?
    Opinion's spark arguments, like the one we have now
    Please just shut the fuck up and go lie on the ground
    It's an argument they go on forever.
    No support ever will end a argument, unless it's been set up that way.

  11. #26
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post


    Why should I have a reason behind an opinion?
    Opinion's spark arguments, like the one we have now
    Please just shut the fuck up and go lie on the ground
    It's an argument they go on forever.
    No support ever will end a argument, unless it's been set up that way.
    you seem angsty

    you should go take a shower or something and calm down

  12. #27
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,725
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,341
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


    you seem angsty

    you should go take a shower or something and calm down
    Just did
    <3
    Blow me while I'm wet

  13. #28
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post


    Why should I have a reason behind an opinion?
    Opinion's spark arguments, like the one we have now
    Please just shut the fuck up and go lie on the ground
    It's an argument they go on forever.
    No support ever will end a argument, unless it's been set up that way.
    You're dribbling nothing more than meer shit if you don't have any kind of evidence, whether it be factual or anecdotal. Putting forward a baseless opinion is worse than just saying nothing at all, it just acts as filler. Now if you don't want to back up everything you say you might as well stay off this site.

  14. #29
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,725
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,341
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    You're dribbling nothing more than meer shit if you don't have any kind of evidence, whether it be factual or anecdotal. Putting forward a baseless opinion is worse than just saying nothing at all, it just acts as filler. Now if you don't want to back up everything you say you might as well stay off this site.
    IT'S A FUCKING OPINION!!!
    YOU GUYS R IDIOTS

  15. #30
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    No because you are saying Disney are screwing up Star Wars, without any evidence, to show that they are screwing up Star Wars.
    Last edited by Terror; 10-27-2014 at 06:36 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. new star wars
    By Poison in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-28-2013, 02:37 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 06:00 PM
  3. Harry Potter vs Lord of the rings vs Star Wars
    By H3ARTbreaker in forum General
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 06:13 AM
  4. About the new War Rock coder.
    By Chaoz222 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 03:44 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 11:21 PM