Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173

    Facts you might want to know.

    If you have any fun or other facts people might want to know, post them below here!
    Here are my facts today:

    The mammoths were still around when the great pyramids were build.
    Fire has no shadow (light a match and look at the shadow).
    Teen pregnancy is actually a lower rate now then in the 1970's.
    If aliens who are 65 million lightyears away would look trough a (hypothetical) telescope, they would see dinosaurs.
    If you see a statue of some military figure riding a horse:
    -4 legs on the floor: Died of natural cause;
    -3 legs on the floor: Died from wounds received in battle;
    -2 legs on the floor: Died in battle.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bödvar For This Useful Post:

    Version. (10-28-2014)

  3. #2
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice facts :^) heres another
    1. Op is a faggot

  4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

    *KFC* (10-28-2014),Assistive (10-28-2014),bhhdfydfhdferegddhdffjssd (10-28-2014),[MPGH]Disturbed (10-28-2014),EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl (10-28-2014),[MPGH]Ghost (10-28-2014),Hunter (10-28-2014),Oliboli8769 (10-28-2014),[MPGH]Raple (10-28-2014),Scotia (10-29-2014),Slump God (10-29-2014)

  5. #3
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,208
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,216
    Here's a fact:
    97% of facts you're told aren't true

    Well fuck.
    Contact Me: All Of My Social Media
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  6. #4
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Nice facts :^) heres another
    1. Op is a faggot
    Fucking beat me to it...

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  7. #5
    Quck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,810
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Flameboy107 View Post
    If aliens who are 65 million lightyears away would look trough a (hypothetical) telescope, they would see dinosaurs.
    That is actually cool as shit. I'm into space, physics, aliens, ghosts and stuff like that so that's pretty interesting to me

  8. #6
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,406
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,364
    No shit fire doesn't have a shadow. It is a light source you dolt.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  9. #7
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Nice facts :^) heres another
    1. Op is a faggot
    Why am I a faggot and why did you receive 5 thanks for that? What is wrong with you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    No shit fire doesn't have a shadow. It is a light source you dolt.
    What if I told you, half of the people didn't even know yet? Just ask some of your friends.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  10. #8
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Flameboy107 View Post


    Why am I a faggot and why did you receive 5 thanks for that? What is wrong with you...



    What if I told you, half of the people didn't even know yet? Just ask some of your friends.
    Just by looking at you're avatar and signature I can tell you are no more than 14 if even that also everything you post is either some cringe bullshit I see posted on FaceBook by tweens everyday or just another "XD So Funny" reply. Also a side note given that you're just another horse fucker you're granted less respect than most other members
    Last edited by KillTheNoise; 10-28-2014 at 01:03 PM.

  11. #9
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Flameboy107 View Post
    Why am I a faggot and why did you receive 5 thanks for that? What is wrong with you...
    Because of your avatar.

  12. #10
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Just by looking at you're avatar and signature I can tell you are no more than 14 if even that also everything you post is either some cringe bullshit I see posted on FaceBook by tweens everyday or just another "XD So Funny" reply. Also a side note given that you're just another horse fucker you're granted less respect than most other members
    Aight, tell you what bud. To begin, i'm 16 years old and i do not post "Cringe bullshit" as you say it. I do plenty of giveaways. I barely use facebook leave alone commenting retarded comments because facebook is, like you say and i can agree with that, for pure teens that post retarded shit and have completely no life. But how about i change my avatar and my signature to something decent and you show some damn respect. Don't forget to eat your fucking vegetables bud, just like mom always says.
    Last edited by Bödvar; 10-28-2014 at 04:56 PM.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  13. #11
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,672
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Flameboy107 View Post


    Aight, tell you what bud. To begin, i'm 16 uears old and i do not post "Cringe bullshit" as you say it. I do plenty of giveaways. I barely use facebook leave alone commenting retarded comments because facebook is, like you say and i can agree with that, for pure teens that post retarded shit and have completely no life. But how about i change my avatar and my signature to something decent and you show some damn respect. Don't forget to eat your fucking vegetables bud, just like mom always says.
    ho iz u???????????!!!!!!§§§§????

  14. #12
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Flameboy107 View Post


    Aight, tell you what bud. To begin, i'm 16 uears old and i do not post "Cringe bullshit" as you say it. I do plenty of giveaways. I barely use facebook leave alone commenting retarded comments because facebook is, like you say and i can agree with that, for pure teens that post retarded shit and have completely no life. But how about i change my avatar and my signature to something decent and you show some damn respect. Don't forget to eat your fucking vegetables bud, just like mom always says.
    You want respect earn some, start by not posting threads like this also "i'm 16 uears old" this is not helping your case read over your shit before you post and at least edit it
    Last edited by KillTheNoise; 10-28-2014 at 05:36 PM.

  15. #13
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    [citation needed]

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    GypsyGenocide (10-29-2014)

  17. #14
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    You want respect earn some, start by not posting threads like this also "i'm 16 uears old" this is not helping you're case read over you're shit before you post and at least edit it
    Your case* and how do i earn respect on your way? Watch anime, masturbate to hentai, correct people's spelling while you can't type for shit either and call everyone a faggot? Well...
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  18. #15
    wolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    nice facts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] You might want to see this.
    By Spaghetti Master in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-25-2013, 05:20 PM
  2. Thought you might want to hear about this.
    By Spaghetti Master in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 11:26 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 02:28 PM
  4. Super Jump If you Want to know. For Quarantine TOWERS.
    By sk8erkid7311 in forum Combat Arms Glitches
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 03:34 AM
  5. Somthing You might or might not know about see trought wall hack
    By apezwijn in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 02:47 PM