Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    STILL $2 WHICH IS MONEY.
    Then his daddy wants to know why the electric bill jumped $300 cause his newfag son leaves his shitty PC on all day.
    Never Ever Forgetti


     
    Anything that I say on this account is purely for my enjoyment and to simply piss you off. If your jimmies do happen to get rustled, don't take it seriously. In the event of your jimmies being subjected to rustling, please proceed to your favorite pornographic video and fuck yourself.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesWoods For This Useful Post:

    Prometheois117 (11-08-2014)

  3. #32
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Not too shabby lel :P

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  4. #33
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
    You have have less then 1% of 1 BTC.
    You are wasting your parents money by leaving your PC on so you can mine $2 a day.

    Kill yourself please.
    You are the biggest fucking retard on this site. Thats $14 a week minimum, in most cases I would get $20+ a week, and then BTC price is going up, so in another week that could be $40 plus the $20 for that week as well. So in a month I could have made $80, which from my point of view, is much better than any fucking ebook out there, and is well more than the electricity money.

    Your father must be a drunkard and a pile of shit and your mother must have been sold for you to be that fucking stupid. Now kindly, shut the fuck up and get off this thread with your dick in your ass. Don't you fucking dare tell someone to kill themselves. You are a scumbag and a pile of shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
    Then his daddy wants to know why the electric bill jumped $300 cause his ****** son leaves his shitty PC on all day.
    That estimate was for a high-powered PC, and with the added watts for my card, thats still only $7.50 for the week. Fucking dickwad.
    Last edited by Depp; 11-09-2014 at 07:20 AM.

  5. #34
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    You are the biggest fucking retard on this site. Thats $14 a week minimum, in most cases I would get $20+ a week, and then BTC price is going up, so in another week that could be $40 plus the $20 for that week as well. So in a month I could have made $80, which from my point of view, is much better than any fucking ebook out there, and is well more than the electricity money.

    Your father must be a drunkard and a pile of shit and your mother must have been sold for you to be that fucking stupid. Now kindly, shut the fuck up and get off this thread with your dick in your ass. Don't you fucking dare tell someone to kill themselves. You are a scumbag and a pile of shit.
    I'm so glad you know nothing about BTC. Its not going up in value at all lmfao. The value of BTC has dropped in the past year exactly $798.37. BTC reached its peak on November 30, 2013 and has done nothing but gone down since then. So since late November of last year, the value has dropped about 70%. How are you going to call me retarded when you think a 70% decrease means the value is going up? lmfao.



    DOWN.
    Never Ever Forgetti


     
    Anything that I say on this account is purely for my enjoyment and to simply piss you off. If your jimmies do happen to get rustled, don't take it seriously. In the event of your jimmies being subjected to rustling, please proceed to your favorite pornographic video and fuck yourself.


  6. #35
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
    I'm so glad you know nothing about BTC. Its not going up in value at all lmfao. The value of BTC has dropped in the past year exactly $798.37. BTC reached its peak on November 30, 2013 and has done nothing but gone down since then. So since late November of last year, the value has dropped about 70%. How are you going to call me retarded when you think a 70% decrease means the value is going up? lmfao.



    DOWN.
    ** Fluctuating

  7. #36
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    ** Fluctuating
    You are dumb as fuck if you think its going up.
    Never Ever Forgetti


     
    Anything that I say on this account is purely for my enjoyment and to simply piss you off. If your jimmies do happen to get rustled, don't take it seriously. In the event of your jimmies being subjected to rustling, please proceed to your favorite pornographic video and fuck yourself.


  8. #37
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
    You are dumb as fuck if you think its going up.
    And you are completely ignorant to almost about everything else.

  9. #38
    Farting Scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    And you are completely ignorant to almost about everything else.
    No I am pretty sure your ignorant one you stupid piece of shit. The graph is clearly going down. If your too stupid to comprehend that gtfo mpgh stupid retard.

  10. #39
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Farting Scotia View Post
    No I am pretty sure your ignorant one you stupid piece of shit. The graph is clearly going down. If your too stupid to comprehend that gtfo mpgh stupid retard.
    If your too fucked up to realize I corrected myself, then get the fuck off this forum.

  11. #40
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    If your too fucked up to realize I corrected myself, then get the fuck off this forum.
    You didn't correct yourself, all you said is "fluctuation" as if that means anything.
    The most upwards you are going to see will only be about a few bucks or so for about a week and then it will continue to fall. You are wasting your time mining BTC. You're better off investing in some penny stocks...
    Never Ever Forgetti


     
    Anything that I say on this account is purely for my enjoyment and to simply piss you off. If your jimmies do happen to get rustled, don't take it seriously. In the event of your jimmies being subjected to rustling, please proceed to your favorite pornographic video and fuck yourself.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. New gfx card.
    By ShadeyZzZz in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:17 PM
  2. Got my new GFX card :D
    By CJwarrior in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 02:39 AM
  3. Getting new GFX card for my pc soon.
    By CJwarrior in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:35 AM
  4. new gfx card.
    By Taco in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 11:20 PM
  5. Getting New GFX Card Need Advice
    By Evil-Ghost in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 04:47 PM