Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254

    Unwrapping my new Sapphire Gfx Card!


    Looks Awesome!


    Almost.....


    Whats in there....


    Gonna see you guys later.....


    PS. My hand isn't actually that red, just came out that way.

  2. #2
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Oh you one of them whiteboys' that are so white they're red

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

    Depp (11-04-2014)

  4. #3
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    Nice and congratz !!
    How much did it cost you?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to WarWood For This Useful Post:

    Depp (11-04-2014)

  6. #4
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    LMFAO!!! AMD????!?!?!!

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    @Scotia
    top kekekekekekekekek


































    GAMD!!!!!!! huehuehuehuehuehuehue

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  7. #5
    Quck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,810
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why did you not get an NVIDIA card?

  8. #6
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    Nice and congratz !!
    How much did it cost you?
    I won it on ebay for 98 pounds sterling. #Chuffed They cost around 130 pounds usually.

    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    LMFAO!!! AMD????!?!?!!

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    NVIDIA is overpriced as fuck. Plus AMD is stronger when it comes to processing and editing, as well as BTC mining. I'm not just a gamer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiixtor View Post
    Why did you not get an NVIDIA card?
    Mining, and price issues. As well as getting an AMD motherboard and an AMD processor. Mainly because of the price. Also, if you look at the specs there is barely any difference between a 2GB NVIDIA and a 2GB AMD, except for the price.
    Last edited by Depp; 11-04-2014 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Forget I said anything about NVIDIA - I love NVIDIA

  9. #7
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    I won it on ebay for 98 pounds sterling. #Chuffed They cost around 130 pounds usually.



    NVIDIA is overpriced as fuck. Plus AMD is stronger when it comes to processing and editing, as well as BTC mining. I'm not just a gamer.



    Mining, and price issues. As well as getting an AMD motherboard and an AMD processor. Mainly because of the price. Also, if you look at the specs there is barely any difference between a 2GB NVIDIA and a 2GB AMD, except for the price.

    My card can run circles around that piece of crap you just bought lol.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  10. #8
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post



    My card can run circles around that piece of crap you just bought lol.
    "Piece of crap". Well for your information dickwad, this "piece of crap" would be well enough for the majority of the members on this forum, and in a lot of cases would be more than enough. So with all this said, you and your expensive card can go and run circles around any card you like, and I hope you have a great time doing it, and why not, mock others with good enough graphics cards to suffice to them, and make sure you feel great while doing so. I would be happy to see where you can use your money in a far more useful way instead on purchasing over-the-top cards, and SHUT THE FUCK UP, because frankly, no one gives 2-fucks about your fancy GFX card and your rich ass.

    Do us all a favor and choke on that secret dildo you keep under your bed. Prick.

    Yours Sincerely,
    DarkPlay6xx.

  11. #9
    ScotiaBhoysAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    land of le maymays
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    42
    Nigga mad as fuck @JamesWoods

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ScotiaBhoysAlt For This Useful Post:

    Depp (11-05-2014),JamesWoods (11-05-2014),KillTheNoise (11-09-2014)

  13. #10
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    https://gpuboss.com/gpus/Sapphire-Rad...eForce-GTX-770

    Still got better than that, and I've stopped playing games :/ I should sell my gtx 770
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  14. #11
    Quck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,810
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    https://gpuboss.com/gpus/Sapphire-Rad...eForce-GTX-770

    Still got better than that, and I've stopped playing games :/ I should sell my gtx 770
    You should donate it to the Twiixtor Charity for retarded people

  15. #12
    molot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH OR BED
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Cold
    Congratz for yuo!...

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to molot For This Useful Post:

    Depp (11-06-2014)

  17. #13
    richassjew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Draw me like one of your French girls babby - cat

  18. #14
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    "Piece of crap". Well for your information dickwad, this "piece of crap" would be well enough for the majority of the members on this forum, and in a lot of cases would be more than enough. So with all this said, you and your expensive card can go and run circles around any card you like, and I hope you have a great time doing it, and why not, mock others with good enough graphics cards to suffice to them, and make sure you feel great while doing so. I would be happy to see where you can use your money in a far more useful way instead on purchasing over-the-top cards, and SHUT THE FUCK UP, because frankly, no one gives 2-fucks about your fancy GFX card and your rich ass.

    Do us all a favor and choke on that secret dildo you keep under your bed. Prick.

    Yours Sincerely,
    DarkPlay6xx.

    I'll run a marathon with my card and enjoy it. And then when I'm done I'll look at your pleb card and laugh. Wanna know why? Because I'm alpha as fuck and you're the little nerd hanging from the flag pole.

  19. #15
    ScotiaBhoysAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    land of le maymays
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
    I'll run a marathon with my card and enjoy it. And then when I'm done I'll look at your pleb card and laugh. Wanna know why? Because I'm alpha as fuck and you're the little nerd hanging from the flag pole.
    Ima SLI mine within the next 2 years, gonna keep this PC alive for at least 5 years

    #780bros

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New gfx card.
    By ShadeyZzZz in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:17 PM
  2. Got my new GFX card :D
    By CJwarrior in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 02:39 AM
  3. Getting new GFX card for my pc soon.
    By CJwarrior in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:35 AM
  4. new gfx card.
    By Taco in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 11:20 PM
  5. Getting New GFX Card Need Advice
    By Evil-Ghost in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 04:47 PM