Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    ZeroInsanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    root@Insanity
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    So, this morning, the news said after the speed chase, he got away later to turn himself in. He's awaiting the trial n stuff. I want to see him dead.

  2. #17
    iDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    This is fucked up, why do people find this kind of stuff funny?
    It's a pretty special thing tho: the OP delivered without someone asking.
    Thank me if you dare.

  3. #18
    Uhmazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thats crazy. 4chan can get out of hand no one can deny it, besides 4chan that is.

  4. #19
    Slump God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Is there a back story to why the murder was committed or did he just feel like killing his wife?
    Also @ thread where is the best news report on this? #2lazy2google
    pretty sure it wasn't his wife... since he said "her son" instead of "our son"
    but it could make sense.

  5. #20
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnlightenedOne View Post


    pretty sure it wasn't his wife... since he said "her son" instead of "our son"
    but it could make sense.
    Well anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  6. #21
    Dern.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    518
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    1,327
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well I think personally that it's just hilarious that people start going right after 4Chan and blames them for the murder, when they have absolute nothing to do with the murder itself.

  7. #22
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Dern. View Post
    Well I think personally that it's just hilarious that people start going right after 4Chan and blames them for the murder, when they have absolute nothing to do with the murder itself.
    Yeah 4chan had nothing to do with this, someone just killed their wife and posted the images on the site.

  8. #23
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    This is fucked up, why do people find this kind of stuff funny?
    Because it is funny, this guy is so retarded that he put pictures of of a murder he committed and even detailed how he killed his ex. If that isn't funny then I don't know what it.

  9. #24
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    Because it is funny, this guy is so retarded that he put pictures of of a murder he committed and even detailed how he killed his ex. If that isn't funny then I don't know what it.
    So murder is nbd to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  10. #25
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    So murder is nbd to you?
    Considering it doesn't involve me or anyone directly related to me then why should I care?

  11. #26
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    Considering it doesn't involve me or anyone directly related to me then why should I care?
    You evaded the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  12. #27
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    You evaded the question.
    >so is murder no big deal to you

    I answered your question, unless it involves someone directly involved with me or effects those people then no, I couldn't care less.

  13. #28
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    >so is murder no big deal to you

    I answered your question, unless it involves someone directly involved with me or effects those people then no, I couldn't care less.
    Technically now you've answered my question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  14. #29
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    bunch of sick fucks. But what really pisses me off is the fact that she didn't struggle (as the marks/reports suggest). Seriously, just a punch in the balls then in the face. Get any high healed shoe and kill the fucker.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 06:47 AM
  2. A game that may be worth playing...
    By Dave84311 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 03:08 AM
  3. games that suck
    By gothgod in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 07:41 PM
  4. is there a way that i dont get disconnect
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:44 PM
  5. That list?
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 06:03 PM