Thread: what NOT to do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy

    what NOT to do

    while your friend is away, turn his steering wheel as much as possible while the car is off, until it eventually gets locked in place.

    Think "whatever"

    When he comes back and tries to start the car, the key won't even turn. The entire ignition lock cylinder is locked up. Nothing will get the key to turn.
    Try to start the car in neutral by using the shift override to move it into neutral.

    That doesn't even work

    Panic deeply because you are the sole cause of this, and feel like a piece of garbage.
    after 10 or so minutes, Try one last time, this time having him jiggle the steering wheel around while turning the key, and it finally turns

    Feel relief.
    Last edited by Auxilium; 11-06-2014 at 06:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,553
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I lock my steering wheel all the time, all you have to do is turn the ignition like a man.

    Bunch of weaklings.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    Prometheois117 (11-07-2014)

  4. #3
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    I lock my steering wheel all the time, all you have to do is turn the ignition like a man.

    Bunch of weaklings.
    I doubt you've ever locked your wheel like he said.
    Either that or your car is just shit and locks all the time.
    Last edited by Schuba; 11-06-2014 at 07:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  5. #4
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,907
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hate it when this happens.


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



  6. #5
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,553
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    I doubt you've ever locked your wheel like he said.
    Either that or your car is just shit and locks all the time.
    You're shit.


    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    Hunter (11-07-2014)

  8. #6
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    You're shit.

    Can't argue with that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  9. #7
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    I lock my steering wheel all the time, all you have to do is turn the ignition like a man.

    Bunch of weaklings.
    Are you even old enough to drive

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #8
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    happens to me now and then




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  11. #9
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Happened to me and i usually got panicked lol for the first time
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  12. #10
    Uhmazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Lmao I know this feeling

  13. #11
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't have a car so I have no idea what you guys are talkin about.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  14. #12
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i'll experience what you experienced soon enough. hopefully i'll be less-panicky than you.

  15. #13
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,553
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    Are you even old enough to drive
    You're like 12 kid, fuck off.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  16. #14
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    You're like 12 kid, fuck off.
    Yea, 12inches deep inside ur mom

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T-Bone For This Useful Post:

    Hunter (11-07-2014),KillTheNoise (11-07-2014),Prometheois117 (11-07-2014),Schuba (11-06-2014),[MPGH]Wyo (11-07-2014)

  18. #15
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    Yea, 12inches deep inside ur mom
    I'm your dad and i command you to respect Boombox.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-07-2014 at 05:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rooting and what not?
    By Kanye in forum Android OS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:22 PM
  2. Some advices for how to take the ss,what to post and what not...
    By ElGreco in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 12:40 PM
  3. What NOT to do.
    By AVGN in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:58 PM
  4. What Not to Wear
    By αdmin in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 01:42 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 01:13 PM