Thread: Justyn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    RobTop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    18

    Justyn


  2. #2
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed

  3. #3
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    wooooow justin whyyyyy

  4. #4
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This actually made me lol.

  5. #5
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemo View Post
    wooooow justin whyyyyy
    Didnt do a damn thing!

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

    Anti (11-14-2014)

  7. #6
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,024
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Well he is a little bitch that acts like he is the shit, and know he whine. GG justin but not really


    #WANNABEBLACKCRACKER
    Last edited by Eternity; 11-11-2014 at 09:12 PM.

  8. #7
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ew Justin.. Disgrace to Canada

  9. #8
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,024
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Avril Lavigne+ View Post
    ew Justin.. Disgrace to Canada
    Canadian are gay.

    I see that your a Canadian. Meaning your gay. #TRUTH

  10. #9
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post

    Canadian are gay.

    I see that your a Canadian. Meaning your gay. #TRUTH
    You're *
    Americans that can't spell = GAY
    Therefore, You = Gay
    Last edited by Ygritte; 11-11-2014 at 09:59 PM. Reason: #Rekt ggwpM8

  11. #10
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Avril Lavigne+ View Post


    You're *
    Americans that can't spell = GAY
    Therefore, You = Gay
    liking avril lavigne = gay
    therefore, you = gay

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

    Eternity (11-11-2014)

  13. #11
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    liking avril lavigne = gay
    therefore, you = gay
    okay ?

  14. #12
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Avril Lavigne+ View Post


    okay ?
    so before you call out somebody being gay because they can't spell, realize that you are in fact an avril lavigne liking faggot.

  15. #13
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    so before you call out somebody being gay because they can't spell, realize that you are in fact an avril lavigne liking faggot.
    are you done? you sound like a kid

  16. #14
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Avril Lavigne+ View Post


    are you done? you sound like a kid
    Nope, not yet.

    You're *
    Americans that can't spell = GAY
    Therefore, You = Gay
    you say other people sound like a kid, when you are calling somebody gay for making a grammatical mistake? so you're a grammar nazi, and a faggot?
    /wew

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

    Eternity (11-11-2014)

  18. #15
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Nope, not yet.



    you say other people sound like a kid, when you are calling somebody gay for making a grammatical mistake? so you're a grammar nazi, and a faggot?
    /wew
    oh you aren't done ? Geez . lalalala

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast