Thread: 4AM

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    4AM

    It's 4 AM here . I'm bored af.
    Is there any good indie game that are actually good ?if so give me the name of it .Also ,Give me some good instrumental songs .

    kthx
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  2. #2
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mark of the ninja
    Hotline Miami
    Shank 2



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSknuk For This Useful Post:

    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ (11-15-2014)

  4. #3
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    Mark of the ninja
    Hotline Miami
    Shank 2
    already tried hotline miami and shank 2 .
    but never heard of mark of the ninja but sure i will give it a try . thanks though
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ For This Useful Post:

    TheSknuk (11-15-2014)

  6. #4
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ View Post
    already tried hotline miami and shank 2 .
    but never heard of mark of the ninja but sure i will give it a try . thanks though
    Well , same dev. of Shank 2 , if you liked it then go for it , they're so close but it's even better cuz it's stealth :3
    gl



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  7. #5
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Binding of Isaac Rebirth



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Nyan Cat (11-15-2014),TheSknuk (11-16-2014),Trollaux (11-15-2014)

  9. #6
    Trollaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    789
    battletale
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

  10. #7
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,265
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,632
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Life .
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  11. #8
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Try
    Randal's Monday
    Over the Void
    Five Nights at Freedy's 2

  12. #9
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ View Post
    It's 4 AM here . I'm bored af.
    Is there any good indie game that are actually good ?if so give me the name of it .Also ,Give me some good instrumental songs .

    kthx



    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  13. #10
    HosteD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a location
    Posts
    932
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Life .
    DAMN shots fired

    where can you get a life tho?
    - Removed - Woep Woep

  14. #11
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    Try
    Randal's Monday
    Over the Void
    Five Nights at Freedy's 2
    alright but im sure gonna try out five nights at freedy's 2 . Thanks



    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post




    Thank you :>
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  15. #12
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,265
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,632
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HosteD View Post


    DAMN shots fired

    where can you get a life tho?
    Everytime you kill a person you collect one life
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  16. #13
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /online
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Happy
    soundcloud.com/anthrobeats for your instrumentals.

  17. #14
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,600
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    twenty eight.

  18. #15
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iCudi View Post
    soundcloud.com/anthrobeats for your instrumentals.
    Thanks will check it
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Similar Threads

  1. 4AM Stream - It's happening!
    By Kuro Tenshi in forum Showroom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 09:25 PM
  2. its almost 4am in the mornin
    By Zhellbound in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 01:51 PM