Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm not dead. But I'm not alive. I'm not living. I'm just trying to survive.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

I didn't get it. Can you elaborate?
    I came here to translate, I didn't come to explain what he meant to send to this guy's gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
    Sorry, but I just had to rek you.
    You already asked on another forum, got a response from an actual chinese dude, and then still come here and ask?

Or maybe he posted this before he got the answer?
    Feel free to donate to me.

Thanks
    Yes this is a legit translation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan Cat View Post

I came here to translate, I didn't come to explain what he meant to send to this guy's gf.

Or maybe he posted this before he got the answer?
    Let me give you a lesson, idiot.

When I posted that picture, this thread on MPGH was 4 hours old, while in the picture it clearly says it was posted yesterday. Yesterday from the time I posted it. Yesterday from the same day OP posted this thread.

Thanks

Let me give you a lesson, idiot.

When I posted that picture, this thread on MPGH was 4 hours old, while in the picture it clearly says it was posted yesterday. Yesterday from the time I posted it. Yesterday from the same day OP posted this thread.
    woah, calm down there bud

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

Nyan Cat (11-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    on a sidenote , that forum looks ugly as f

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

in a world where japanese and chinese are the same thing
    Omg hai ___^ Im Ai-san and I absolutely luuuv @__@ ***anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!!*******^**____________________________ _______^**When I walked onto Tokyo street =____ ^^^=I looked up and sawSASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3333333333333333!!!! KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^^) (^O^^) (^O^^)* ] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -___________-** ;;;;; OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (_) (_) (_)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY MAN WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (_) then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___&lt ^**______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    O_O 求不高调 单身的孩子怎么办 O_O

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asianmudkip View Post

Omg hai ___^ I’m Ai-san and I absolutely luuuv @__@ ***anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!!*******^**____________________________ _______^**When I walked onto Tokyo street =____ ^^^=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^^) (^O^^) (^O^^)* ] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -___________-** ;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (_) (_) (_)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (_)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^**______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    46私は Weeabo(じゃない!)です(σ′▽‵)′▽‵)σ 【誤
    (≧∀≦)ゞアニメと漫画が好きです↓
    僕は日本語が下手で、いま僕は日本語をよく勉強しています (☍﹏⁰)↓
    btw, I love comments on my profile(❁ω`❁)*✲゚*
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trollaux For This Useful Post:

Not an Asian (11-23-2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12