Thread: The Gud Stuff

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254

    The Gud Stuff



    I got this account, but I'm unsure whether I should use the normal method. Should I assume it was signed for or not?

    It was back in 2013, so will it be hard to do? Many thanks.

  2. #2
    bhhdfydfhdferegddhdffjssd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    227
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i gibe u my adress and u send it to me
    W E D E M B O Y Z




    W E M A K I N G N O I S E

  3. #3
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,226
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bhhdfydfhdferegddhdffjssd View Post
    i gibe u my adress and u send it to me

    stop shitposting tyvm.

    OP:
    Yes you can still Amazon Refund it, I recommend @Kyeran

  4. #4
    Hachikuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,619
    Reputation
    313
    Thanks
    237
    Probably not. Amazon doesn't make you sign for a PS4 bundle so a 60 euro headset wouldn't really make a difference. It's also 2013 so GLWR ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

    Kraken's also suck dick, and I think it's a waste of time trying to replace those.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hachikuji For This Useful Post:

    Depp (11-28-2014)

  6. #5
    Necc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    61
    You seriously post another thread for this?

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=884513
    ^^Look familiar anyone? lel.

  7. #6
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Necc View Post
    You seriously post another thread for this?

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=884513
    ^^Look familiar anyone? lel.
    Title was shit. No one was clickin ih LEL

  8. #7
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    Title was shit. No one was clickin ih LEL
    Reported for spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

    Depp (11-28-2014)

  10. #8
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Reported for spam.
    Thanks bruv

  11. #9
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    Thanks bruv
    Doing what I can to purge General.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  12. #10
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Probably not. Amazon doesn't make you sign for a PS4 bundle so a 60 euro headset wouldn't really make a difference. It's also 2013 so GLWR ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

    Kraken's also suck dick, and I think it's a waste of time trying to replace those.
    Is it harder to do old replacements?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 01:53 AM
  2. nobody do anything dumb in pvp and in the new stuff
    By jeffgordon in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 05:09 AM
  3. Learn the simple stuff for C++
    By kandin in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 06:34 AM
  4. [Request]Learn the simple stuff for C++
    By kandin in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 10:46 AM
  5. [Release] Public Package The good stuff!
    By SomeOneSpecial in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 12:03 AM