Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    Grizzly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    717
    Reputation
    158
    Thanks
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post

    i got hired through a job agency, there is shit load of workers.
    They take down the serial numbers before they ship everything out, plus we get fucking scanned, before we leave. not possible to steal shit unless u suv it up your internal orgins.
    There are ways to steal everything. Take it out of the package, firstly. Plus, make sure your stealing it off some dirty mexican's work, not out of what your suppose to be doing. I'm not sure how amazon works, just taking a gander. Also, if there are windows, take advantage of them. Or, become friends with security and take shit for free.

    source:
    i once stole a pepsi out of my teachers fridge

  2. #17
    Source Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Novus7 View Post
    There are ways to steal everything. Take it out of the package, firstly. Plus, make sure your stealing it off some dirty mexican's work, not out of what your suppose to be doing. I'm not sure how amazon works, just taking a gander. Also, if there are windows, take advantage of them. Or, become friends with security and take shit for free.

    source:
    i once stole a pepsi out of my teachers fridge
    It seems like you are implying, as long as you are dedicated, you will eventually find a way to get the shit done.
    It worked for your sneaky pepsi so it might work for him as well huh. Haha

    =========================Omega good job!========================

  3. #18
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Congratz?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (12-10-2014)

  5. #19
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Someone call amazon warehouse in socal and say new hire Allen scammed enough money from you to make you want to sue him.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (12-10-2014)

  7. #20
    Grizzly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    717
    Reputation
    158
    Thanks
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Source Unknown View Post
    It seems like you are implying, as long as you are dedicated, you will eventually find a way to get the shit done.
    It worked for your sneaky pepsi so it might work for him as well huh. Haha
    Shit, I'll even tell you the story.

    So, we had a sub one day, and half the class was out of the room working on missing assignments, and the rest of us were just fucking around in the room. We started a game, who could steal the biggest thing and get away with it. The teacher had a closet full of candy and food that she gave out for FFA meetings(was an ag class. I live in iowa so it was chill yo). I opened the fridge and told the sub I just wanted to see what the teacher ate. Sub was cool as shit so she didn't care. I saw the pepsi, and I figured out it was my target. I went back to my desk, grabbed my gym bag, and went back to the fridge(which had a couch right next to it. a lot of people hang out there.) I opened my gym bag, made sure nobody was watching, grabbed the pepsi, threw it in, and enjoyed it later at lunch.

    Enjoying the delicasy so soon was a bad idea, though. Security cameras saw me with it at lunch, and when the teacher noticed it was gone, went on a fullout fucking manhunt for it(Teacher is pushing 350 pounds.). Thankfully, I am use to covering my bases, so before i went to lunch, i went to my locker and stood so the cameras couldn't see what I was doing, took it out of my bag and went to lunch.

    I got called into the office the next day. Was asked where I got it, my quick thinking gave me the excuse of "I bought it this morning at the gas station." The morning cashier is a bro so I got him to say I did buy it that morning. Got off without even a warning. Was beautiful.

    tl;dr- im a fucking genius and can steal a pepsi and get away with it

  8. #21
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Congrats. That's mean @arunforce.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (12-10-2014)

  10. #22
    Source Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Novus7 View Post
    Shit, I'll even tell you the story.

    So, we had a sub one day, and half the class was out of the room working on missing assignments, and the rest of us were just fucking around in the room. We started a game, who could steal the biggest thing and get away with it. The teacher had a closet full of candy and food that she gave out for FFA meetings(was an ag class. I live in iowa so it was chill yo). I opened the fridge and told the sub I just wanted to see what the teacher ate. Sub was cool as shit so she didn't care. I saw the pepsi, and I figured out it was my target. I went back to my desk, grabbed my gym bag, and went back to the fridge(which had a couch right next to it. a lot of people hang out there.) I opened my gym bag, made sure nobody was watching, grabbed the pepsi, threw it in, and enjoyed it later at lunch.

    Enjoying the delicasy so soon was a bad idea, though. Security cameras saw me with it at lunch, and when the teacher noticed it was gone, went on a fullout fucking manhunt for it(Teacher is pushing 350 pounds.). Thankfully, I am use to covering my bases, so before i went to lunch, i went to my locker and stood so the cameras couldn't see what I was doing, took it out of my bag and went to lunch.

    I got called into the office the next day. Was asked where I got it, my quick thinking gave me the excuse of "I bought it this morning at the gas station." The morning cashier is a bro so I got him to say I did buy it that morning. Got off without even a warning. Was beautiful.

    tl;dr- im a fucking genius and can steal a pepsi and get away with it
    That is absurd though, they just lost a Pepsi and yet the school was enraged and called for a man hunt? Jesus. You were not cautious enough to realize that there might be a camera. However, the adrenaline rushing through your veins and critical thinking skills saved your ass from being charge as a theft for just a Pepsi. Well done sire.

    =========================Omega good job!========================

  11. #23
    Grizzly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    717
    Reputation
    158
    Thanks
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Source Unknown View Post
    That is absurd though, they just lost a Pepsi and yet the school was enraged and called for a man hunt? Jesus. You were not cautious enough to realize that there might be a camera. However, the adrenaline rushing through your veins and critical thinking skills saved your ass from being charge as a theft for just a Pepsi. Well done sire.
    I knew there was a camera, I just didn't expect that sort of reaction.

  12. #24
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Just got hired at Amazon warehouse. w00t w00t time to fuck up ur packages bitches. No more ship claiming for u.
    What is/are the pay/benefits/hours like?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  13. #25
    Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    1,056
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Congrats.

    Gib free stuff pluz.
    Last edited by Unknown; 12-10-2014 at 06:30 AM.


    Fear the Unknown.
    Ω

    Omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet, represents the end or the ultimate limit of a set.



    Racism. ft. David.




     
    [MPGH]arunforce - Thanks again man.
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]master131
    [NIG]Ghost[GA]
    ʊ.M - You da man.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    [MPGH]Genesis
    'Rejected
    Disclaimer for the peeps hoo are mad af. If you're not on this list, it doesn't mean I don't respect you. I will have a maximum of 10 people on this list.
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)


     
    Languages I know: C++, VB.Net (and XNA framework), Java, C#, Python, some HTML and some ASM.
    If you need any help with any of these languages, send me a PM and I'll try my best.

    Donator since 28 Feb 2015 - Thanks to ʊ.M.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (12-10-2014)

  15. #26
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Didn't you made a thread how to be better at SE Amazon ? LOL.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (12-10-2014)

  17. #27
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Congratz
    havefun lol
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (12-10-2014)

  19. #28
    Necc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    61
    GG amazon. This is why you will get buttfucked for the rest of your corporate life.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Necc For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (12-10-2014)

  21. #29
    Raphael03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Markham, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    74
    Congrats!

    What exactly do you do at the warehouse? How's the pay?

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Raphael03 For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (12-10-2014)

  23. #30
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Heart and/or Arun's Ballsack
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    2,253
    My Mood
    Fine
    If only they knew
    Gratz on the job

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (12-10-2014)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. will this keygen work for the newer version of photoshop?
    By Raster Burn in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 04:58 AM
  2. [Trading] very new bypass that works for lvl 16 + wr
    By englishpom in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 10:16 AM
  3. this does the hard work for u a mapconverter...
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 12:38 PM
  4. Hacks doesnt seem to Work for me?
    By flarey in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:40 PM
  5. Warrok Doesnt work for me!?!?!
    By acepwnage in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 10:55 PM