Thread: Ughh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Well done Hagerad. You succeeded in a task that requires much skill and precision. My big hands and fingers seem to provide an extra obstacle in an already difficult challenge.
    But, you know what they say, practice makes perfect.

  2. #17
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    gramar is wayy ovrrated 4realz

  3. #18
    -SKULL3000-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DA N00BZ VILL3A
    Posts
    895
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    43
    QUOTE ME AND MY SUPER SCIENCE POST!!!

    DO EEETT!
    .:Favorite:.



    "If You Run You'll Only Die Tired!"

  4. #19
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Grammar may be overrated as you say, but proper English and correct grammer help to get your point across and help to avoid confusion.
    If anyone has a complaint about my correct grammer, and wishes me to stop, just state so and I will gladly go back to my illiterate self.

  5. #20
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    Grammer may be overrated as you say, but proper English and correct grammer help to get your point across and help to avoid confusion.
    If anyone has a complaint about my correct grammer, and wishes me to stop, just state so and I will gladly go back to my illiterate self.
    Grammar*****

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  6. #21
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    Grammer may be overrated as you say, but proper English and correct grammer help to get your point across and help to avoid confusion.
    If anyone has a complaint about my correct grammer, and wishes me to stop, just state so and I will gladly go back to my illiterate self.
    it is hah i choose not 2 use it!!

  7. #22
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,517
    My Mood
    Amazed
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF U GET A FLU SHOT YO

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/88461-flu-shot.html
    I am the God.

  8. #23
    ZippoFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    Grammar may be overrated as you say, but proper English and correct grammer help to get your point across and help to avoid confusion.
    If anyone has a complaint about my correct grammer, and wishes me to stop, just state so and I will gladly go back to my illiterate self.
    writing to much that i dont feel like reading keeps me confused

  9. #24
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF U GET A FLU SHOT YO

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/88461-flu-shot.html
    LOL!! tht was so funny tried not to laugh but haah

  10. #25
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Fuck mang I had to think so hard for that grammer shit
    and sorry I ain't a fuckin spelling bee champion...shit mang lol

  11. #26
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    Fuck mang I had to think so hard for that grammer shit
    and sorry I ain't a fuckin spelling bee champion...shit mang lol
    you misspelled it again

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  12. #27
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ya I fucking know
    get off my sack

  13. #28
    jmend736's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoners Rift
    Posts
    654
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    78
    My Mood
    Happy
    Its ok :O

    Since were all gunna die when the world end anywayy (2012)

    Lol I Dun even belive that wut am i saying

    I’m afraid of three things: Women, snakes, and the police. They all have the ability to hurt me and make it look like it was my fault.

  14. #29
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jmend736 View Post
    Its ok :O

    Since were all gunna die when the world end anywayy (2012)

    Lol I Dun even belive that wut am i saying
    haha nopee ill b alive for '13

  15. #30
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    I can't die
    I won't die
    even when killed, i wont die

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. UGHH
    By FueldByRamen in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 07:34 PM
  2. Ughh
    By Comet in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 03:16 AM
  3. Ughh Fp.
    By Comet in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 09:43 PM
  4. Why are chinese people so ughh..
    By ClapBangKiss in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 01:26 PM
  5. UGHH MY COMPUTER...
    By lucas01230 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 10:44 AM

Tags for this Thread