Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    looks nice ur the first person I see who has that!

  2. #32
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    0 gems.

    lel cya idiot.
    I use them

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #33
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    I use them
    RIP you when acorn makes them "useful" or "reworks" them.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  4. #34
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    RIP you when acorn makes them "useful" or "reworks" them.
    RIP me ill just win 35gems again

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  5. #35
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    you can't defeat my sword
    Support me.

  6. #36
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    RIP me ill just win 35gems again
    Will be nerfed when he changes them.


    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  7. #37
    Sasuke Uchiha!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    674
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    1,502
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    Ill buy it 43.4k
    Got offered 110K, Turned it down Everyone telling me "NOT" To sell it no matter what price, it's "RARE"
    "For me, revenge is everything, and failure is nothing."
    -Sasuke Uchiha

  8. #38
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    tell arun to reinstate me and i give you all my rare items.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  9. #39
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrellWantsHacks View Post
    Got offered 110K, Turned it down Everyone telling me "NOT" To sell it no matter what price, it's "RARE"
    Because nobody wants to see a noob get more money than them lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #40
    Sasuke Uchiha!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    674
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    1,502
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    Because nobody wants to see a noob get more money than them lol
    I Got told you're selling a Shangy If it's called that, cheap? Come on Battletale <3
    "For me, revenge is everything, and failure is nothing."
    -Sasuke Uchiha

  11. #41
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrellWantsHacks View Post
    I Got told you're selling a Shangy If it's called that, cheap? Come on Battletale <3
    ha fuck that
    you didnt want to sell me shit so im not selling you shit

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #42
    Atheoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    800
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    1,154
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @arunforce Could you fix the white screen client bug, can't seem to enter BT at the moment

  13. #43
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    @arunforce Could you fix the white screen client bug, can't seem to enter BT at the moment
    bout to patch the game and fix the bug permanently



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  14. #44
    Sasuke Uchiha!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    674
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    1,502
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    ha fuck that
    you didnt want to sell me shit so im not selling you shit
    Oh, so you're one of those type of people.. Who have a bitch fit because they didn't get something..

    Got offered 110K, Turned it down Everyone telling me "NOT" To sell it no matter what price, it's "RARE"
    Because nobody wants to see a noob get more money than them lol
    You even said this which makes me believe it's way more than any of you offered me..
    "For me, revenge is everything, and failure is nothing."
    -Sasuke Uchiha

  15. #45
    I'm not dead. But I'm not alive. I'm not living. I'm just trying to survive.
    MPGH Member
    Nyan Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,307
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    tell arun to reinstate me and i give you all my rare items.
    I'll take em.
    Feel free to donate to me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Battletale Discussion
    By Sasuke Uchiha! in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2014, 02:31 PM
  2. Could we make a rare item drop rate hack?
    By Achiro in forum Borderlands 2 Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 03:44 PM
  3. [Info] New rare Scroll drop locations (Hero Mode)
    By Ethorion in forum Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 11:30 PM
  4. Farming for Semi-Rare Mat Drops.
    By Alhazred in forum Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:32 PM