Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Farting Scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    83
    This is a bad bad idea.

  2. #17
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Dunno, Astro...?
    I have no Idea who is this guy tbh .
    @KennedyLN I was obviously joking lol ,Muslims doesn't celebrate Christmas . I mean some Muslims celebrates Christmas with their Christian friends and some doesn't at all.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  3. #18
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Dunno who would be trustworthy enough to manage deposits, and be willing to run the entire thing.
    Obviously me. /s
    A lot of people do trust me though, but would still be a shitshow working out how to get everything done.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  4. #19
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,730
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,343
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    No thanks there are a alot of faggots I don't want to be suck getting a gift for.
    LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

  5. #20
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,561
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    had one years ago, people got banned for not getting gifts, it was a mess. im interested if there are trusted peeps.
    https://www.mpgh.me/forum/2-general/2...ret-santa.html

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  6. #21
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Plan for execution:

    If you want to participate, you purchase a Steam card and send me the code.

    I will redeem the code and send the gifts to ensure there is no trolling, scamming, or tomfoolery of the like.

    Once I validate that you sent a code, you can choose what game you would like to receive, and what member you want your contribution to go to. You will pick one member out of the list of all participants, and one game from the wishlist they sent me. I will only accept a wishlist after you send your contribution, to ensure that no one is left without a gift on Christmas.

    On Christmas Day, I will send out all of the gifts to contributing participants.


    Everyone that participates will receive a game they want, and I will keep track of who contributed to whose gift for a reveal after Christmas.
    Last edited by Aborted; 12-18-2014 at 06:59 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Ameer (12-18-2014),KillTheNoise (12-18-2014)

  8. #22
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,226
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    I have no Idea who is this guy tbh .
    @KennedyLN I was obviously joking lol ,Muslims doesn't celebrate Christmas . I mean some Muslims celebrates Christmas with their Christian friends and some doesn't at all.
    Old MM who was involved in a scamming conspiracy and now hes banned from marketplace

  9. #23
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Plan for execution:

    If you want to participate, you purchase a Steam card and send me the code.

    I will redeem the code and send the gifts to ensure there is no trolling, scamming, or tomfoolery of the like.

    Once I validate that you sent a code, you can choose what game you would like to receive, and what member you want your contribution to go to. You will pick one member out of the list of all participants, and one game from the wishlist they sent me. I will only accept a wishlist after you send your contribution, to ensure that no one is left without a gift on Christmas.

    On Christmas Day, I will send out all of the gifts to contributing participants.


    Everyone that participates will receive a game they want, and I will keep track of who contributed to whose gift for a reveal after Christmas.
    You should properly make a thread about this yourself the whole idea would grab alot more traction with you as a backer but hey that's just me I am intrested in participating

  10. #24
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


    You should properly make a thread about this yourself the whole idea would grab alot more traction with you as a backer but hey that's just me I am intrested in participating
    Arun and I are talking about it.
    Just need to see how many people are willing to participate.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  11. #25
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Arun and I are talking about it.
    Just need to see how many people are willing to participate.
    Well I sold 2 knifes in the past 2 weeks so I'm feeling good willed would it be okay if I signed up and found out who I'm gifting to then sent you the game to hand out on the 25th instead of a steam card

  12. #26
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Plan for execution:

    If you want to participate, you purchase a Steam card and send me the code.

    I will redeem the code and send the gifts to Ethereal ensure there is no trolling, scamming, or tomfoolery of the like.

    Once I validate that you sent a code, you can choose what game you would like to receive, and what member you want your contribution to go to. You will pick one member out of the list of all participants, and one game from the wishlist they sent me. I will only accept a wishlist after you send your contribution, to ensure that no one is left without a gift on Christmas.

    On Christmas Day, I will send out all of the gifts to contributing participants.


    Everyone that participates will receive a game they want, and I will keep track of who contributed to whose gift for a reveal after Christmas.

    I like this plan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. [Help Request] If you know C# please read
    By HappyMan20 in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 02:17 PM
  3. what would you do? possibilities of cheatengine
    By scar-l in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:18 PM
  4. [WARNING]If you do hack please read!!!
    By 3-sum in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:47 PM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM