Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful

    Got jizz on my touchpad

    now my mac touchpad keeps doing weird shit
    idk if i should take it 2 the apple store just incase they find my jizz inside the fucking touchpad and stuff
    help pls

  2. #2
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,745
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Who the hell jizzes on their touchpad..

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

    KennedyLN (12-20-2014)

  4. #3
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Using an Apple was your first mistake.
    Jizzing on your fucking computer was your second.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ghost (12-19-2014),ZetaDarus (12-21-2014)

  6. #4
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Who the hell jizzes on their touchpad..
    hi
    it was on my knees kinda
    and it like flew up and went all on my touhcpad
    i had 2 go out so i did a quick clean up
    i come home and its fucked
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Using an Apple was your first mistake.
    Jizzing on your fucking computer was your second.
    i make mistakes
    now i need help to fix mistakes

  7. #5
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,226
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    1) does it smell
    2) is it that bad of a problem
    3) do you not have applecare

    if you answered yes to any of those:
    dont bring it in
    otherwise, go ahead and fix it

  8. #6
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by top kek View Post
    1) does it smell
    2) is it that bad of a problem
    3) do you not have applecare

    if you answered yes to any of those:
    dont bring it in
    otherwise, go ahead and fix it
    1) smell a bit if u put ur nose up 2 it
    but odesnt smell like jizz
    more like the shit u use 2 make it easier
    2) not rly can be
    3) yes i have applecare

  9. #7
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,226
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post


    1) smell a bit if u put ur nose up 2 it
    but odesnt smell like jizz
    more like the shit u use 2 make it easier
    2) not rly can be
    3) yes i have applecare
    you fucking answered it as if it was ok but not ok

    i guess that you have applecare you gotta be lucky that the technicians dont smell it or you can give one AIDS by accident.
    but regardless go ahead and fix it

  10. #8
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    238
    My Mood
    Cynical
    just clean it with a cloth..

  11. #9
    Grizzly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    717
    Reputation
    158
    Thanks
    1,618
    my only question is why is there semen on your computer anyways
    jesus horrible aim much

  12. #10
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by top kek View Post


    you fucking answered it as if it was ok but not ok

    i guess that you have applecare you gotta be lucky that the technicians dont smell it or you can give one AIDS by accident.
    but regardless go ahead and fix it
    ill do that if it complete stop work
    Quote Originally Posted by NemsOne View Post
    just clean it with a cloth..
    its liek inside

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    my only question is why is there semen on your computer anyways
    jesus horrible aim much
    fight me

  13. #11
    koolguyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    1,383
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    170
    im having trouble seeing how you cum on the touchpad. like the keyboard i see kinda. touchpad seems difficult unless you have your penis aimed down right at it. seriously wtf m8. better of been a good fappin'

  14. #12
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by koolguyy View Post
    im having trouble seeing how you cum on the touchpad. like the keyboard i see kinda. touchpad seems difficult unless you have your penis aimed down right at it. seriously wtf m8. better of been a good fappin'
    it shot into the sky and came down like rain n stuff

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheep For This Useful Post:

    Compensate (12-20-2014),Nyan Cat (12-20-2014),voorhees177 (12-19-2014)

  16. #13
    Jvk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    How the fuck did you get semen on your touchpad.

  17. #14
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    He thought his Laptop is his GF ... Only explanation .

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  18. #15
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby. View Post
    How the fuck did you get semen on your touchpad.

    FOR TTE 10th time
    It was raining my semen
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    He thought his Laptop is his GF ... Only explanation .
    I would never cheat on my right hand like that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i got bored
    By moocow in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:23 AM
  2. MPC Forum - Got OWNED!
    By Nightlord in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 02:38 PM
  3. Any 1 Got Runescape auto cutter?
    By acepwnage in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 06:57 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 10:09 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 07:17 PM