Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Well, do you agree with me?

Sooo, I have some theories, care to add on?

1. The US gives out funding and scholarships for college so that the colleges naturally raise tuition to get a sweet slice of that American Pie. Then when the prices are ridiculously high, people are more willing to join the army for free schooling.

2. All human happiness and comfort demands a equal payment of suffering and alienation. There will be no utopia.

3. I suspect that we just don't know WTF is going on with the universe and that we never will. There are obviously larger forces at work but we'll never understand them because that would be like an insect understanding human beings except actually insects are much closer to human beings than we are to whatever the fuck created existence. I think that our "amazing" scientific knowledge isn't really as impressive as we claim it is and hasn't really put a dent into the ultimate origins of the universe.I also think, and this is somewhat related, that our perceptions don't really capture reality in any meaningful way, sober consciousness is good at focusing on what we need to know to survive, but bad at noticing the real nature of things. It's possible that some hallucinations are close to the real nature of things than sober consciousness is.

4. I think there are secret schools that teach the children of the "Illuminati" (call them what you like) the truth behind all conspiracy theories, religion and so on, and teach them the actual meaning of life.
    Like there's a secret religion that is actually true right the way through it and knowledge of this truth makes people powerful to a paranormal degree. Maybe rituals or something that can bend reality to one's will by subtly influencing the relevant energies. Or maybe they have ways to command people within a gigantic global secret society, with maybe tens of millions of people who are aware of it, or part of it (or not - but are controlled by it), and are programmed from birth to observe certain rules pertaining to secrecy and obedience. Like the movie They Live but with indoctrinated humans instead of aliens.The reason that mainstream religion and materialist atheism are the only ideas that are given any credibility in western schools and media, is that "they" need to keep the "masses" from learning the truth about who we are and where we come from, because that knowledge would grant us their powers and they'd no longer be the master and we the slave.

5. I believe that either the physical world is all just a projection created by me OR that the there is a multiverse and this one is mine. The rest of you weave in and out of my universe based upon the choices in your own multiverse. This means that I will live until old age as I cannot die young. The problem with that is the fact that there is suffering in living that is far scarier than an early death.

6. The universe is in a constant cycle of birth, death and rebirth. Every bagillion years the universe slows down, cools and contracts into itself. Then when it reaches a certain point it explodes into a big bang again. This happens over and over again. You the individual relive your life over and over and over again just as the universe relives every thing. The thing is that even though the basic functions of birth, death and rebirth happens the same maybe things are slightly different each time. This is an infinte cycle after all, maybe one time the dinosaurs didn't die or Africa is united as a single country and becomes a world super power or maybe in another time you actually asked out that girl you had a crush on.

7. Our world consists of multiple parallel universes that human eye just can not see/detect. Thus ghosts. They are just imprints of creatures from other parallel dimentions somehow becoming visible for some reason. That's why some animals can sense ghosts. Their eyes are more adjust to dimensions.

8. Reincarnation is real because of ancestral memory. Somewhere in your body is the DNA you used to have when you were something else, in that dna is fragments of memories. It's the reason humans can't overcome being violent. Because our bodies still hold the memories of when we needed to be in order to survive.

9. The US government originally outlawed marijuana knowing that the millennial generation will find it hip and cool to use because it is against the law. Slowly the US government is allowing states to freely use and sell marijuana for recreational use so that people will use it more freely and frequently. Eventually marijuana will become cheaper but the US government will create a marijuana tax which will make it just as expensive as it was when it was outlawed. In the end, the federal government will gain an increase of income and our society's addiction marijuana will resemble Aldous Huxley's soma in his book Brave New World. Most of my friends have smoked marijuana since high school and have tried to quit but always failed because they find it fun.

10. The Berenstain Bears are actually The Berenstein Bears

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    MPGH is part of illuminati.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by StunnahJD View Post
    MPGH is part of illuminati.
    You know, I have always suspected this...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverDiesEver View Post
    10. The Berenstain Bears are actually The Berenstein Bears
    Best theory.

OT: These are actually very interesting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post

Best theory.

OT: These are actually very interesting.
    I agree, thanks for the read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I think there are secret schools that teach the children of the "Illuminati"
    Was taking it seriously until I read this.

9. The US government originally outlawed marijuana knowing that the millennial generation will find it hip and cool to use because it is against the law. Slowly the US government is allowing states to freely use and sell marijuana for recreational use so that people will use it more freely and frequently. Eventually marijuana will become cheaper but the US government will create a marijuana tax which will make it just as expensive as it was when it was outlawed. In the end, the federal government will gain an increase of income and our society's addiction marijuana will resemble Aldous Huxley's soma in his book Brave New World. Most of my friends have smoked marijuana since high school and have tried to quit but always failed because they find it fun.
    Interesting, but the US government is like 1000s of people (10000s maybe? idek or care) so if something like this was happening by the entire US government then it would have been leaked by now

Thanks
    You lost me at 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017