Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862

    Working Two Jobs.

    What you know about that two job 40 hours each a week life?

  2. #2
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,258
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,630
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That is what you get for not studying.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  3. #3
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lol nope. Fuck that.

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Penis Magnet View Post
    That is what you get for not studying.
    Cause I rather spend all my time in school, why trying to work a job enough to get by. .

    I work two jobs by choice and because I rather spend my free time working then doing something meaningless. /

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Lol nope. Fuck that.
    Get on my level Arun. h

  5. #5
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nope i think ill stay on my level and work on collect paychecks without working.

  6. #6
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    What you know about that two job 40 hours each a week life?
    Yo wife.


    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  7. #7
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    whats your job ?
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  8. #8
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Here is the thing.
    A.) Go to 18 years of school (Finished up last semester of senior year)
    B.) Go to 2 years off College (Doing associate degree)
    C.) Go to 2 years off university (Doing a bachelors degree)
    D.) Get a shit load of loans
    E.) Get a decent ass job and not work your eyeballs off, and get like 2 days off a week, and work about 8-9 hours each day.
    F.) You and your cousin start a business, and pay off your loans.
    G.) Buy house, and car.
    H.) Never get married.


    This is called my life as off know.

  9. #9
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    Here is the thing.
    A.) Go to 18 years of school (Finished up last semester of senior year)
    B.) Go to 2 years off College (Doing associate degree)
    C.) Go to 2 years off university (Doing a bachelors degree)
    D.) Get a shit load of loans
    E.) Get a decent ass job and not work your eyeballs off, and get like 2 days off a week, and work about 8-9 hours each day.
    F.) You and your cousin start a business, and pay off your loans.
    G.) Buy house, and car.
    H.) Never get married.


    This is called my life as off know.
    Finish highschool. Start working. Keep working. Buy truck. Keep working. Break truck. Have a kid. Keep working. Buy new truck. Keep working. Buy Carseats, diapers, cribs, toys and shit ton of other stuff I dont see why a kid needs anyway. Keep working. Make plans of paying truck off that cost way too much. Keep working. Get a second job for fucks of it. Keep working.

    Work forever.

    My life. </life>

  10. #10
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,534
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,953
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    Work forever.
    Doesn't sound to enjoyable.
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  11. #11
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    Finish highschool. Start working. Keep working. Buy truck. Keep working. Break truck. Have a kid. Keep working. Buy new truck. Keep working. Buy Carseats, diapers, cribs, toys and shit ton of other stuff I dont see why a kid needs anyway. Keep working. Make plans of paying truck off that cost way too much. Keep working. Get a second job for fucks of it. Keep working.

    Work forever.

    My life. </life>
    Lost me at "Have a kid"

  12. #12
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Lost me at "Have a kid"
    Should of inserted "Kid becomes biggest part of life."

  13. #13
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    Should of inserted "Kid becomes biggest part of life."
    That will be the day.

  14. #14
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hey man, thats good for you honestly. It keeps your work ethic up and you will be successful if you keep it up man. Good luck.

  15. #15
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    Hey man, thats good for you honestly. It keeps your work ethic up and you will be successful if you keep it up man. Good luck.
    Yeah he will be the next Andrew Carnegie

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] can i work two hacks ??
    By ra3dpop in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 11:47 PM
  2. Two accounts-one work--one work not
    By moneystyle88 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 09:52 PM
  3. Can i GEt two haks to work
    By nevets in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 12:30 PM
  4. New Hacks Are Not Working After Two Days
    By rookz1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 07:36 AM
  5. IF YOUR UCE DONT WORK,HERES TWO
    By crazygood12 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 10:58 PM