Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I love how we're all repeating each other.
    Time to start cycling through old sigs.

Well that is that and this is this,
    You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get,
    You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar9540 View Post
    I love how we're all repeating each other.
    I was to lazy to read all of the one pages of post before mine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    im using a 17 studio dell lappy right now cause i dont know how to build computers besides changing the fans and hds , but i play ca with it and i could say its good shit .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    im using a 17 studio dell lappy right now cause i dont know how to build computers besides changing the fans and hds , but i play ca with it and i could say its good shit .
    hmm you play ca?
    whats your ign?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMadawg View Post
    hmm you play ca?
    whats your ign?
    minahaha , i had two other accounts with its kdr 1.69 and 1.50 but it got banned , I barely play this month cause im capped and ppl always kick me out of the room cause they think im opking .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    minahaha , i had two other accounts with its kdr 1.69 and 1.50 but it got banned , I barely play this month cause im capped and ppl always kick me out of the room cause they think im opking .
    Well wanna get on and play? no hacks or with hacks w.e
    Btw you got vent?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    no vent . Im capped D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    no vent . Im capped D:
    you have 660 kills and 489 are with knife lol.

And im srry capped?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    my internet is slowed cause i used up all my gigs , im from australia so its expensive for fucking only 12 gigs ea month . drains really fast & im very laggy . & yes i get aroused over knifing ppl .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    my internet is slowed cause i used up all my gigs , im from australia so its expensive for fucking only 12 gigs ea month . drains really fast & im very laggy . & yes i get aroused over knifing ppl .
    Lol At the knifing part

and wow that really sucks about the internet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    yeahhhhhh sucks dick but anyways back ontopic . MY STOLEN LAPTOP IS GOOD FOR GAMING PURPOSES ! OH AND I RECOMMEND U DLING GAME BOOSTER !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12