Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name : (Your real name as we can see your forum name). Josh
    Time zone : (So we can compare our time , with yours). GMT -5
    Rate your English grammar and spelling (1-10) : 9
    Position you are applying for : Anything that is available.
    Do you have any experience on being a news team member , or writing in news section : Not at all.
    Why you should be picked as a news team member : I am very responsible, I take pride in my work and am reliable. I would love to be a part of such organization on MPGH because I like to write current events and stuff like it.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Democritus For This Useful Post:

ミHorizon彡 (12-23-2014),Hunter (12-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name: Wolverine
    Timezone: GMT
    Position: Gaming News, Interviews or Freelancing
    Do you have any experience on being a news team member or writing in news section: No ayy lmao
    Why you should be picked as a news team member: I believe that I should be picked as a member of the News FO because I actually have an interest in begin a part of the group and I enjoy keeping up with current events. I'd also like to think that I'm one of the more literate members of MPGH and joining the Newsforce would be a great way to express my talents.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

Deflorate. (12-23-2014),Jubs (12-23-2014),KillTheNoise (12-23-2014)

Thanks
    Name
    Jamie

Time zone
    UTC+01:00, Central European Time Zone

Rate your English grammar and spelling (1-10)

Position you are applying for
    Freelancer.

Do you have any experience on being a news team member, or writing in news section
    Yes, I am the editor of our monthly school newspaper team.

Why you should be picked as a news team member

There are probably other worthy candidates for this position, but I am going to tell you why I should be the one you should choose as one of your three Freelance writers. First of all I can easily cope with new challenges, I interact effectively with people that I haven't worked with yet and I'm a really Bright and happy person all around. I am also willing to go beyond expectations when it comes to work and being involved. I strive to achieve the best possible results and I'm able to pay attention to details while still being able to work quickly and accurately. My drive is based on the sheer pleasure of contributing to this lovely forum. This position will also give me a good reputation, which is something that I would love to achieve. I will not disappoint!
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 12-23-2014 at 03:33 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardboard_Cat For This Useful Post:

KillTheNoise (03-17-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name : (Your real name as we can see your forum name).Daniel
    Time zone : (So we can compare our time , with yours). GMT +0
    Position you are applying for : Gaming News
    Do you have any experience on being a news team member , or writing in news section : Nope
    Why you should be picked as a news team member :
    I am active on MPGH and i would like to help the news section get revived, and i follow lots of games and i know a lot about lots of games and i think this job will fit me, anyway
    Thanks for reading

Thanks
    Name : (Your real name as we can see your forum name) Mohil Patel
    Time zone : Central Time zone
    Rate your English grammar and spelling (1-10) : 10
    Position you are applying for : I will help out with whatever position is open.
    Do you have any experience on being a news team member , or writing in news section : NO, but I am willing to learn, if you have the patience
    Why you should be picked as a news team member: Didn't you need help bringing the news force or whatever it's called back, Revive it!

Additional info: This is @xaviar (This is my alt)
    Last edited by Farting Scum; 12-23-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name: Alton

Time zone: PST – Pacific Standard Time / Pacific Time

Rate your English grammar and spelling (1-10) : 10

Position you are applying for: Freelancer

Do you have any experience on being a news team member , or writing in news section :

I've been apart of my school news program since Middle School, and throughout High School. I've always had a knack of writing very good articles and I always enjoy working as a team, producing something really remarkable. Currently in college, I've worked with the news team there and the experience has really benefited me in many ways. For one, I am more capable of working in select deadlines and I can work very well under pressure. I also improved my writing in general and I understand the basics of writing a good news article. All of my past experience has led me to where I am today.

Here on MPGH, I have been apart of the AVA Wiki for a few months before I made my transition into the Minion for that very section. I've worked on a few guides for the section and I've dealt with a lot of members there we needed help. Of course, I didn't know all of the solutions so most of my time was spend searching the internet for the answers. This can be relate able to the News here on MPGH since many of the articles in the past can be mainly found on the internet. My skills of finding out where to look for these articles and my persistence in searching for the right one has led to my success here. I try to make my work the best it can be. Overall, my experience of working with an actual news team for over 6 years and my experience of working as a Wiki Editor and Minion offer me a well rounded repertoire of valuable experience which I believe will help the team greatly.

Why you should be picked as a news team member:

I've been apart of MPGH since 2011 and I've seen many changes in the past that led to who I am today on the forums. Of course, this includes the old News Team and such. During the time when the News Team was struggling, looking for new people to join their ranks, I was a Minion which promptly gave me access to see what was going on with the News Team. For my point of view, I understood the problems the News Team encountered and the issues they had with the people in them. Every time the News Team had recruitment like this thread, I applied in them. Writing as much as I can, making sure the head of the News Team would see my application stand out and give me a chance with them. Unfortunately, I did not get selected but it didn't stop me from applying again every time single time the News Team had open recruitment. In total, I applied 4 times (maybe more, I'm not sure) and each time I wrote my heart out in order to show my worth and passion as a writer. This time I hope things will change. Being a Minion for a year has opened up a brand new door for me. I learned so many valuable things and witnessed many great things happening to the forum. MPGH is apart of me and it will always be, for I have met many new friends here who all share some interest in the forums as I do. My time here has given me a lot of experience and knowledge of the forum in general. It has changed my attitude towards other people online and my personality in whole. Everything I do here on the forum, I try to do it to the best of my ability. I've never given anyone a hard time and no one has any problems with me. By being apart of this News Team will open a new chapter in my MPGH career. I believe I have the skills needed to preform the job, the experience needed to work within the forums and as a team collectively, and the dedication and the commitment to make sure every single one of my articles are the top notch articles and each article is released on time.

Thank you once again for the opportunity to apply. I wish everyone else the best of luck!
    Last edited by Predator; 12-24-2014 at 04:51 PM.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

Cataclypse (12-24-2014),Cursed (12-25-2014),Hunter (12-24-2014),KillTheNoise (12-24-2014),[MPGH]Mayion (12-24-2014),Oliboli8769 (12-23-2014)

Thanks
    Name: Christian
    Timezone:
    PST
    English and Grammar:
    8 - 9
    Position:
    Freelancer
    Experience in MPGH news:
    I wrote stories for Oneirish when he was doing his Graphic Design news, and I used to write for a local newspaper when I was younger.

Why I should be picked:
    I've been apart of this site for years and years now, and this site is my home on the internet. Somewhere that I've always come back to, and honestly don't think I'll ever be leaving. I have a passion for writing and anything to do with it, and if needed can give help with any stories or sections, and can hand in 2 or more stories at a time, and all with quality content. Would be happy to help in any way I can, and would put my all into any stories I write. I have the experience and the passion for this kind of thing to do a great job every time. Anything that I do for the news force will have all my effort, thought, and time available to me put into it, and I will never turn in work that is below my own standards.

(Also, if I'm not available or I'm too busy at the time I will let someone know, and not just disappear without letting anyone know in advance.)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

KillTheNoise (12-24-2014),[MPGH]Mayion (12-24-2014),[MPGH]Raple (12-25-2014),Scotia (12-24-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name : Alex
    Time zone : UTC +10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
    Rate your English grammar and spelling (1-10) : 10 (I live in Australia so English is my first language)
    Position you are applying for : User News
    Do you have any experience on being a news team member , or writing in news section : I was a RotMG Wiki Editor and I always got my assignments in on time.
    Why you should be picked as a news team member : I will be able to get all my assignments in on time and because I am applying for User News, I will look at all the user bans and go through MPGH just to search for it. I will be diligent and find all that is needed to revive the News Team.

Fire GM Moments

I will not add anyone on Skype anymore. My Skype is limited to MPGH Staff, Publicist, and News Force only. Any inquiries should be done via MPGH PM/VM
    Impersonator List

MPGH History

Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

Thanks
    Name :
    Yaam
    Time zone :
    Rate your English grammar and spelling (1-10) :
    Position you are applying for :
    any
    Do you have any experience on being a news team member , or writing in news section :
    Yes
    Why you should be picked as a news team member :
    Well lets see, I know how to keep this shit alive unlike the other many times it crashed and burned and I will keep sending my work in

simply put

Contact me via
    | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

Cataclypse (12-24-2014),Cursed (12-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Name : James
    Time zone : GMT (+0)
    Position you are applying for : Any (Preferably User News)
    Do you have any experience on being a news team member , or writing in news section : I have been staff on multiple big minecraft servers such as Multicube and Hive. On Multicube I often wrote news posts which were then posted on the forums for hundreds/thousands to see. I often write articles for my school magazine and newsletters.
    Why you should be picked as a news team member : I may have a very low post count on MPGH but do not mistake this for me being inactive. Up until recently I have been a "lurker". Always checking what is going on and such but never really commenting on anything. I check the forums multiple times a day on my computer and my phone whilst on the go. I'm good at meeting deadlines with work so will not let you down on that front if I am selected for the job. The main reason I am applying is because I want to get more involved in MPGH. I will completely understand if I am denied.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Name : Sean
    Time zone : (So we can compare our time , with yours). USA Central
    Rate your English grammar and spelling (1-10) : 9.1
    Position you are applying for : GFX Team, User news, Interviewer
    Do you have any experience on being a news team member , or writing in news section : No, but I have owned many many many forums, pservers for many games, sites and things of that sort. I know how to make news/ threads about things that are happening.
    Why you should be picked as a news team member : Why I should be picked? I feel like if you accepted me as a gfx team member, and user news I would enhance the mpgh user environment by giving the users a user friendly place to enjoy *art* and news about other users. I would not let you guys down. I am always active so I can always keep up to date on assignments and get them in way before thee deadline as I feel like that is what makes a good team. Keeping things going and moving on too the next job, is what keeps a business running so that would be thee same concept. I would bring you guys more members and that means more money for mpgh because some of those members might donate and well we all like donations because it makes the mpgh sites better for us all.

I would update the user news as soon as I know what happened so it is not false info. I would check the ban / support section constantly for more info, I would expand my mpgh sections so I could acquire more info on other users to write in my user news.
    As for art, I would make daily siggys well here is one I am not done with but working on actually at the moment right now. And whenever you gave me an assignment I would not let you guys down and get it done asap. And well I did bring up gfx revival to arun few days ago *proof* https://prntscr.com/5jk7eu you can also discuss our discussion with him.

These are just a few things that I would do to improve mpgh and not spread it with cancer

Also @Ameer for Interviewer I already think you know I like to ask questions and know as much as I can. via our skype converstations
    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 12-24-2014 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks
    A car ran over my leg , won't be on so often .

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    A car ran over my leg , won't be on so often .
    Oh my god!!!!
    This is terrible mate! :'(
    Well I hope you feel better! Get well soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12