Poll: Group Project

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Game!!! Pick game!!! Choobs pick numba 2!!!
    I call moderator

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    chit chat client

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    We have one already!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I know mentioning this might be counter-productive, but how about an app for the iPhone or iPod Touch, it's practically the same software... It'll be the first hack site to have an app, theres some traffic for good ol' MPGH.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    OS ftw.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
    I know mentioning this might be counter-productive, but how about an app for the iPhone or iPod Touch, it's practically the same software... It'll be the first hack site to have an app, theres some traffic for good ol' MPGH.
    That's a great idea, it's much easier than an OS or the game, so we could get it done first then try the things we almost surely will not complete.
    Time to start cycling through old sigs.

Well that is that and this is this,
    You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get,
    You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why not just use internet on phone?

-_-
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
    I think we need more choices. The way I figure this is a hack site so what ever we make should have something to do with the whole "hacker atmosphere" but at the same time it should be something unique. A tool for other gamehackers... something like that, but not a Memory Scanner... something new and unique that no one has ever created before. Maybe something like an anti-cbl that lists common reporters, except it doesn't just have to be for CA, but any game, or we can do something else. I just think we should sort of do something in the spirit of MPGH... not that I'm sure wth that is... o_O. Hmmm...You know what screw it.

You need to know what kind of skillz people have before you start on a project. That way more people can participate. so what can you people do exactly O_o.... hmmm?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    I think we need more choices. The way I figure this is a hack site so what ever we make should have something to do with the whole "hacker atmosphere" but at the same time it should be something unique. A tool for other gamehackers... something like that, but not a Memory Scanner... something new and unique that no one has ever created before. Maybe something like an anti-cbl that lists common reporters, except it doesn't just have to be for CA, but any game, or we can do something else. I just think we should sort of do something in the spirit of MPGH... not that I'm sure wth that is... o_O. Hmmm...You know what screw it.

You need to know what kind of skillz people have before you start on a project. That way more people can participate. so what can you people do exactly O_o.... hmmm?
    Operating System, man.
    You are a programmer, so OS ftw!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Edited the poll, vote for that OPTION AND ONLY THAT OPTION

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    what is OS??

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post

I agree actually, all the other choices have nothing really much to do with MPGH except have the MPGH name. It would be pretty interesting to create our own program.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    a chatroom would be good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    this project is never going to happen.group project is a bad idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    MPGH OS, /vote
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexic View Post
    as I said all ideots that have no idea how to treat a human.. should pown all yall faces in and mpGAYh does not desurve correct spelling since it it actually worse than my spelling so shuve it up your asses dick wads!

*.net new public release VIP FEATURES GO oh wait no don't cus ima IP ban yall from it!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Spartanlol For This Useful Post:

netjunkie217 (10-24-2009)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast