Thread: Giving back?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    welp i gave a $2 skin to my friend on cs go but then i do that monthly anyway does that count D:

  2. #17
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,208
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Good job, dude.

    I (personally) don't think good deeds should be tied to a specific date. Give when you can.
    Thanks, and of course not - the purpose is also the after effect I suppose. Having given something back, hopefully people feel good about themselves, in a way which would encourage them to do so again
    Another aim I had in the past year, was that whenever I saw a charity donation box, I would put my loose coins into it - I've been without change the whole year

    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    welp i gave a $2 skin to my friend on cs go but then i do that monthly anyway does that count D:
    Yep that counts! Nice of you to do.
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 12-24-2014 at 03:26 PM.
    Contact Me: All Of My Social Media
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  3. #18
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What I think: Good job.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (12-24-2014)

  5. #19
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    I like that way of thinking, have a good day anyway
    And technically I did say:

    So he's fine
    Do you know how fucking rich @Jov is?
    Last edited by Eternity; 12-24-2014 at 03:47 PM.

  6. #20
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,208
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Do you know how fucking @Jov is?
    I'm guessing there was meant to be a 'rich' in there somewhere
    And yeah I do, it's still a nice action.
    Contact Me: All Of My Social Media
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  7. #21
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    I'm guessing there was meant to be a 'rich' in there somewhere
    And yeah I do, it's still a nice action.


    And sure yeah it's a nice thing to do, but i think it's better to give a CS:GO to someone who needs it and can't afford it instead of someone who needs it and CAN afford it.

  8. #22
    Grizzly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    158
    Thanks
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post



    And sure yeah it's a nice thing to do, but i think it's better to give a CS:GO to someone who needs it and can't afford it instead of someone who needs it and CAN afford it.
    "just stop being poor"

  9. #23
    DopeEdits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Man's Land
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I gave this homeless guy $80 last year on Christmas Eve to rent a room (It gets fucking cold in Poland, I live in Kraków) and he literally offered to give me $40 back. Poor people are more generous then anybody else is.
    “The best things in life make you sweaty.”

    ― Edgar Allan Poe




  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DopeEdits For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (12-24-2014),Oliboli8769 (12-24-2014)

  11. #24
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    My friend bought some RP for me at League and when I got what I wanted , I sent 3 gifts to random people who were being nice despite winning / loosing .

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (12-24-2014)

  13. #25
    Grizzly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    158
    Thanks
    1,617
    you guys are mad @Jov is only worth pocket change

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grizzly For This Useful Post:

    Jubs (12-24-2014)

  15. #26
    mymanofblood123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I bought I believe $100 worth of gift cards, and gave them out online. Does that count? O.o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. give sp back
    By Hispiforce in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 11:28 AM
  2. Give me my Account back
    By _|Alessandro10|_ in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 10:25 AM
  3. GIVE TOXINS NAME BACK!
    By Trephne0r in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 06:39 AM
  4. can anyone give me your back ups
    By trigg3rman in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 02:23 AM
  5. GIVE IT BACK
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 04:59 PM