Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

PayPal help scammers?

So I recently was ratted on my laptop and on my other PayPal account I had approximately $15 on it (Had my PayPal written on a .txt)...
    I made a dispute provided with proof that I was hacked and I called PayPal about the dispute the girl on the
    phone told me that I had a case and they had noticed a IP change all the way from Germany and I live in Canada, so she told me to wait for the person to respond and this was my first time charging-back so I called out of curiosity. 2 hours later I find this .TXT file on my desktop

No way i can prove that I didn't write this and put it up my self but whatever lol.

So I call back and let them know that I found a note on my laptop with the message on it that the paypal money must
    have been transferred onto another account of his after sending it to him and this time there's a guy on the line and he tells me that
    I don't have a case now. I let him know that last time the lady on the phone told me that there was a IP change that proved that someone
    else had been on the account and out of no where (APPARENTLY THERE WAS NO IP CHANGE) I called bullshit and he said that I wait until the
    claim is over. So I wait until today and when I go to see the report here is what I find.

Case closed with no details on what happened and it showed I received a email but no email was sent to me.
    Now look carefully at the transaction id on the image above and now look at it below.

So I was pissed off by that point and I go to make another case but guess what?
    The transaction never HAPPENED.
    So I go to call paypal again and this I talk to them and tell them everything and I tell them the transaction ID and they tell me that
    I had never made such an transaction. I said I can send you a picture of the transaction id I can see it in front of me and their response was
    we are very busy and please try again later and before I was going to say another thing she shuts the phone on me..

Have you had such an experience with PayPal before? This is probably the last time I will use paypal ever again...
    Btw if anyone knows what else I can do thanks let me know.

Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    fucking retard
    download torrents with high seeders and good uploaders

Thanks
    lul that sucks.

Glad to know paypal people are assholes and sorry you got keylogged.

But as Top said, you need to be careful with torrents

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by top kek View Post
    fucking retard
    download torrents with high seeders and good uploaders
    Torrent had 150+ seeds lol @uncle_scrog m poor
    Last edited by Shadow; 12-24-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Middleman | August 2015
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Why the 18+ though?
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    Torrent had 150+ seeds lol @uncle_scrog m poor
    150 can be so easily spoofed, you can just use a botnet thats been RAT'd (like yours)
    I'm talking about 500 or verified (etc. Skidrow, noSTEAM, etc)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ミHorizon彡 For This Useful Post:

WumboKnight (12-26-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lol i got scammed before, logged into my paypal with a different ip and filed an unauthorized transaction. Got my $60 back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by asianmudkip View Post
    Lol i got scammed before, logged into my paypal with a different ip and filed an unauthorized transaction. Got my $60 back
    You mean that you logged in to your Paypal using a proxy/vpn? nice LOL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Youtro For This Useful Post:

Not an Asian (12-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    you know he can use your network to perform that transaction right?
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    you know he can use your network to perform that transaction right?
    First time I called the person said that my account had logged onto somewhere in Germany.

Middleman | August 2015
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017

Thanks
    Why download a torrent if you don't know what will happen?

Download torrents from
    Respected User
    High Seeder
    Low Leecher
    Good comment
    Don't download shady shit.

Thanks
    It's knowing how to say the right things buddy, think of it as a robbery of your house, if your locks were unlocked then you have no chance of claiming a reimbursment... but if they were locked and they broke in (ratted you) then you have a chance of getting your money back!

Don't tell them how the guy got your login information, all you say to them is that you were certain by then information provided by paypals website that the payment systems were secure, throw things like your dad being an attorney and stuff and they'll swiftly move you to a more important ticket response... don't be afraid to claim that they aren't doing enough to look into your case, afterall they provide security for your profile and don't provide two-step authentication systems so they are liable to refund any false purchase that where made if they suspect ill play at all!

(On another note)- In future, install Malware bytes and schedule a full system scan once a week or more often if you're ok with it running more often!
    To save you from paying $2 for a premium key, here is a web-based generator for MWBytes premium keys! https://bytes.decongesting.net/ this site worked for me in the past.

Good luck!

(Merry Christmas Everyone!)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    And this is why I buy my games legally...
    "For me, revenge is everything, and failure is nothing."
    -Sasuke Uchiha

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrellWantsHacks View Post
    And this is why I buy my games legally...
    Some people cannot afford to purchase brand new games easily!...
    It's not his fault!
    (300th post )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by scenic2k12 View Post
    It's knowing how to say the right things buddy, think of it as a robbery of your house, if your locks were unlocked then you have no chance of claiming a reimbursment... but if they were locked and they broke in (ratted you) then you have a chance of getting your money back!

Don't tell them how the guy got your login information, all you say to them is that you were certain by then information provided by paypals website that the payment systems were secure, throw things like your dad being an attorney and stuff and they'll swiftly move you to a more important ticket response... don't be afraid to claim that they aren't doing enough to look into your case, afterall they provide security for your profile and don't provide two-step authentication systems so they are liable to refund any false purchase that where made if they suspect ill play at all!

(On another note)- In future, install Malware bytes and schedule a full system scan once a week or more often if you're ok with it running more often!
    To save you from paying $2 for a premium key, here is a web-based generator for MWBytes premium keys! https://bytes.decongesting.net/ this site worked for me in the past.

Good luck!

Thanks, thing is he had sent money to his other account as he wrote in the .txt and somehow the transaction id is not "valid" which means PayPal does not give 2 shits about if I get my money back or not.
    @TyrellWantsHacks Wasn't downloading games, the person had lots of rep and it was ghostvpn cracked.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck!

Thanks, thing is he had sent money to his other account as he wrote in the .txt and somehow the transaction id is not "valid" which means PayPal does not give 2 shits about if I get my money back or not.

@TyrellWantsHacks Wasn't downloading games, the person had lots of rep and it was ghostvpn cracked.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck!

Middleman | August 2015
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast