Thread: Roast of Scotia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Roast of Scotia

    Dear MPGH,
    Yes I feel it is thee time to have a roast
    Let's make it a game...
    Once thee roast is over thee roasted person get's to choose the next person to roast and so on.
    Enjoy!
     
    Roses are red, violets are blue, @Scotia can take 10 dicks how bout you?

    *note : all mpgh shit posters due to circumstances this is not a shit post if you comment enjoy*

  2. #2
    Fujiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JDM
    Posts
    1,714
    Reputation
    573
    Thanks
    903
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    Dear MPGH,
    Yes I feel it is thee time to have a roast
    Let's make it a game...
    Once thee roast is over thee roasted person get's to choose the next person to roast and so on.
    Enjoy!
     
    Roses are red, violets are blue, @Scotia can take 10 dicks how bout you?

    *note : all mpgh shit posters due to circumstances this is not a shit post if you comment enjoy*
    God damn, pick a better color and font, I can't read that shit

    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fujiyama For This Useful Post:

    Poison (12-24-2014)

  4. #3
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I've come to the conclusion that this is a troll account, I believe that everyone else has come to this conclusion or is at least very close to it, take your nonsense elsewhere.

  5. #4
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that this is a troll account, I believe that everyone else has come to this conclusion or is at least very close to it, take your nonsense elsewhere.
    Well then...
    You are wrong...
    Take your nonsenical logic eslewhere as mpgh is not the place for it either.
    Please just staph @Scotia, relax bro its not hard... maybe see a counselor? Or do you already have one?

  6. #5
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    dude I can't read that

  7. #6
    Source Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    Dear MPGH,
    Yes I feel it is thee time to have a roast
    Let's make it a game...
    Once thee roast is over thee roasted person get's to choose the next person to roast and so on.
    Enjoy!
     
    Roses are red, violets are blue, @Scotia can take 10 dicks how bout you?

    *note : all mpgh shit posters due to circumstances this is not a shit post if you comment enjoy*
    Oh the font, my eyes, it burns!

    =========================Omega good job!========================

  8. #7
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Source Unknown View Post
    Oh the font, my eyes, it burns!
    Better?

  9. #8
    Source Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Better?
    10000x better, and you better edit the stuff you post at the top too!

    =========================Omega good job!========================

  10. #9
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    2554
    Thanks
    8,113
    You use that same joke over and over. You're just some annoying white 12 yr old kid. Go be emo somewhere else. Don't be hating on people. Because when someone tries to pull someone down, they are already at that level. And Hurt people hurt people.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jubs For This Useful Post:

    Grizzly (12-24-2014)

  12. #10
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    e when someone tries to pull someone down, they are already at that level.
    That's why I push children down, and then laugh at their pain.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    ミHorizon彡 (12-24-2014),Assistive (12-25-2014),Deflorate. (12-25-2014),Jubs (12-24-2014)

  14. #11
    orlyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    90
    Shit post, and shit font, fuck off.
    Computer Specifications:
    Case: NZXT H440
    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth Z87
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
    CPU Cooling: Corsair H-100i
    RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB(8x2)1866Mhz
    GFX: MSI 1070 GamingX

  15. #12
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    w0t teh f0ck
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  16. #13
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza.


    Get out of here Pizza Dog.

  17. #14
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,226
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Well then...
    You are wrong...
    Take your nonsenical logic eslewhere as mpgh is not the place for it either.
    Please just staph @Scotia, relax bro its not hard... maybe see a counselor? Or do you already have one?
    You need a counselor, you continue to shitpost even though you wont back down. I mean I shitpost a lot, but you are taking it to the levels up being insanely pathetic, and you bring shitposters to worse name, now im considering not even shitposting, as I dont want to stoop down to your level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    You use that same joke over and over. You're just some annoying white 12 yr old kid. Go be emo somewhere else. Don't be hating on people. Because when someone tries to pull someone down, they are already at that level. And Hurt people hurt people.
    dont worry just watch him get CS and start crying
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    That's why I push children down, and then laugh at their pain.
    I chuckled at that.

  18. #15
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,555
    Reputation
    363
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by top kek View Post

    You need a counselor, you continue to shitpost even though you wont back down. I mean I shitpost a lot, but you are taking it to the levels up being insanely pathetic, and you bring shitposters to worse name, now im considering not even shitposting, as I dont want to stoop down to your level.



    dont worry just watch him get CS and start crying


    I chuckled at that.
    The first step is acceptance. Good for you





  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Not an Asian For This Useful Post:

    ミHorizon彡 (12-25-2014)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Toxin roasting some faggot.
    By Moto in forum General
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:24 AM
  2. 1st annual roast of Aluseu
    By 777Aluseu777 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 05:40 PM
  3. Boom ROASTED!!!
    By burbatyl000 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 06:09 PM
  4. Joan Rivers Roast..
    By Czar in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 06:01 PM
  5. [ROAST]RJ
    By RJ in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 09:39 PM