Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
     


    its gotten so worse...


  2. #17
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    Shit that looks nasty
    Get well soon man. I'm fucking scared of getting shingles now (Had chickenpox when I was a baby)

  3. #18
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post
     


    its gotten so worse...
    I had shingles, like 2 years ago.

    Here is how to feel better (seriously)
    1.)Punch things
    2.)Throw things
    3.)Cut yourself (non harmful places)


    this will make you feel a LOT and I do mean A LOTTT better.

  4. #19
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    I had shingles, like 2 years ago.

    Here is how to feel better (seriously)
    1.)Punch things
    2.)Throw things
    3.)Cut yourself (non harmful places)


    this will make you feel a LOT and I do mean A LOTTT better.
    when did it start going away for you?


  5. #20
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    when did it start going away for you?
    Took about 1 and half week for pain to settle and about 3-4 week to go away. Not sure when exactly but around that time, but what i said really helps (Don't try the last part unless it's really REALLY painfull, In my case it was.)

  6. #21
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Took about 1 and half week for pain to settle and about 3-4 week to go away. Not sure when exactly but around that time, but what i said really helps (Don't try the last part unless it's really REALLY painfull, In my case it was.)
    were you on meds? Im taking Acyclovir 5 times a day and prednisone, they also gave me lortab but it makes me sick so i can't really take it..


  7. #22
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    were you on meds? Im taking Acyclovir 5 times a day and prednisone, they also gave me lortab but it makes me sick so i can't really take it..

    No, I was india when this happened.
    My family thought this happens when god is blessing you (what the actual fuck) so we didn't go to the doctor, instead all we did was pray to the fucking god. (I had to sit around a hot fire pit and pray, and I am not joking people do this shit in India) but it went away eventually. Best of luck man
    Last edited by Eternity; 01-03-2015 at 08:19 PM.

  8. #23
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    holy shit, i wouldn't even wanna imagine this without taking any meds..


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Eternity (01-03-2015)

  10. #24
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post
    holy shit, i wouldn't even wanna imagine this without taking any meds..
    As I said I had to punch a lot of things,and inflict pain on myself, I thought I was going crazy.Dude it's like the worst feeling ever. I thought I will die, i think ebola would feel like that lol.

    Hope you feel better man.

  11. #25
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    As I said I had to punch a lot of things,and inflict pain on myself, I thought I was going crazy.Dude it's like the worst feeling ever. I thought I will die, i think ebola would feel like that lol.

    Hope you feel better man.
    Yeah im pretty much doped up on my meds and im taking tylenol just to relieve the pain a bit but still its the worse thing i've ever felt and trust me i've had a hammeroid before and i thought that was the worse feeling ever, this comes no where near that pain. I can't even lay down


  12. #26
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Yeah im pretty much doped up on my meds and im taking tylenol just to relieve the pain a bit but still its the worse thing i've ever felt and trust me i've had a hammeroid before and i thought that was the worse feeling ever, this comes no where near that pain. I can't even lay down
    Tylenol ain't gonna help with this shit, the pain that it relives is not anywhere never close to what i felt, or you might be feeling. Also don't get addicted m8

  13. #27
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Shingles is one of the most feared viruses due to the amount of pain. All the nurses I know cannot wait until they hit 55 so they get the shots through insurance. I wish you the best because I know of the severity yet have never gone through it (knock on wood) I hope you feel better soon man.

  14. #28
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    picture was down , but damn that sucks, My grandpa almost got it but treated it before it happened

  15. #29
    Wednesday.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RoboCop
    Posts
    837
    Reputation
    166
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Get well soon man!
    Last edited by Wednesday.; 01-03-2015 at 11:13 PM.
    Use that thanks button if i ever helped you!

    Contact info: (my skype: Sam.lie57)

    Be sure to always ask for confirmation before talking/dealing with me



  16. #30
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    picture was down , but damn that sucks, My grandpa almost got it but treated it before it happened
    Here
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...9fa4196107adef

    The above image is original OP posted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] WHY does THIS HAPPEN Y but Y ha Y
    By hakq in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 03:50 PM
  2. Why did this happen :@
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 12:47 PM
  3. why does this happen !!
    By jokers in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 10:34 PM
  4. why is this happening?
    By deadman93 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 07:42 PM
  5. why is this happening?
    By BlackFusion in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 09:13 PM