Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I dont even like sandniggers but the fagot who died actually deserved it
    The cartoons were plain racists, one thing is a parody and other being a huge faggot and mess with others beliefs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

Loled. I'm agnostic, raised Catholic, not that it should matter one iota. The point of it was, that like the writers and cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo, words and images should not give people a reason to kill you and other innocents. Regardless of how offensive, or insulting those words might be. What is sacred to you, means shit to someone else, and both of you have the right to express that opinion, and even disagree with it. However you do not have the right to kill, abuse, demean, or otherwise hinder another human being because their views might disagree with yours on which imaginary friend is better. If my words offend you, that's your problem, you read them. As far as the last bit of your 'comment', it is not only erroneous in a part, but also completely irrelevant to the topic.
    Looks like I estimated you wrong.I completely agree on what you said here,but your first post,It was very vulgar and sounded like a mad 15 year old kid wrote it.

My friend that went to Paris last year almost got stabbed,they asked him for wallet and mobile phone.Paris is full of muslim immigrants,they should get rid of them,not all of them ofcourse,if they are muslim that doesn't mean they are terrorists I feel sorry for that people the terrorists making bad name for them,its like 1950-1980's in the US making every Italian a Mafioso.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The point of it was to shock, be crude and absurd. People like ISIL and Al Qaeda want us to fear, to be quiet, to force us into silence. To submit or die. I, along with many others should always refuse, even if we have to be crude to do so.

It is sad that a small faction of such a large group like Muslims can damage it for everyone else. I have at least 3 staff members who are Muslim, and they are wonderful kids. However until the real Islam followers themselves purge that extreme mentality from their lives, and show that it will not be tolerated, it will not change. Groups like Boko haram, AL Qaeda, ISIL will continue to exist and cause a horror to the world, and bring shame and a bad reputation to all the other Muslims. Sadly, many of them do not speak out, be it out fear, or complacency. And even more actually passively agree with their views, because it's been ingrained in them since birth.
    Last edited by Liz; 01-09-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Batman (01-10-2015),SMILLY (01-09-2015)

Thanks
    The point of it was to shock, be crude and absurd. People like ISIL and Al Qaeda want us to fear, to be quiet, to force us into silence. To submit or die. I, along with many others should always refuse, even if we have to be crude to do so.

It is sad that a small faction of such a large group like Muslims can damage it for everyone else. I have at least 3 staff members who are Muslim, and they are wonderful kids. However until the real Islam followers themselves purge that extreme mentality from their lives, and show that it will not be tolerated, it will not change. Groups like Boko haram, AL Qaeda, ISIL will continue to exist and cause a horror to the world, and bring shame and a bad reputation to all the other Muslims. Sadly, many of them do not speak out, be it out fear, or complacency. And even more actually passively agree with their views, because it's been ingrained in them since birth.
    It will never happen,the extreme mentality is ingrained in them since birth,in the middle east you have terrorist attacks almost everyday and it is much more than 12 dead people.I have a lot of Muslim friends that are indeed wonderful people,but in the middle east it is different story,you can compare it to South Italy where Mafia controls almost everything and even today people support them and are brainwashed.In my opinion it will never change,religion is also used to control people and in the middle east there are a lot of uneducated people and they are much easier to control.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Enough drama now, you guy are all playing the victim role, but the truth is that you are the criminals and we are just revenging.
    I won't mention the latest horrific events that France took place in the past few years but I will just mention the 1,5 million Algerian Muslims that died when Algeria was occupied by France, So everyone that committed crimes against Muslims will pay the price soon or later, and this is just the beginning.

This revenge operation was coordinated between Loyalist to Al-Qaeda in Yemen and ISIS loyalist.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    By killing them we didn't fully punish em.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Enough drama now, you guy are all playing the victim role, but the truth is that you are the criminals and we are just revenging.
    I won't mention the latest horrific events that France took place in the past few years but I will just mention the 1,5 million Algerian Muslims that died when Algeria was occupied by France, So everyone that committed crimes against Muslims will pay the price soon or later, and this is just the beginning.

This revenge operation was coordinated between Loyalist to Al-Qaeda in Yemen and ISIS loyalist.
    Can you take your self righteous ideals elsewhere we don't need any of your bullshit again

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

Bödvar (01-10-2015)

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Allah and Muhammad can blow each other whilst riding Osama Bin Laden's limp dick across a dessert made of the bones of dead jihadis, while playing with Jesus's hairy balls.

PS Allah = God Muhammad = prophet. Just FYI.
    MPGH doesn't support this statement. Please do not bomb us other admins, extremists.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

11. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Confluency (01-09-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Like you said, a small fraction of the Muslim population, ruined it for everyone else. It's the same mentality that we learned in school. If you get in trouble, everyone will get in trouble. What the real problem is, is that no one is doing anything. Sure we've killed a few people, said we were going to do something bla, bla, bla, but did we really do anything? If the people that claim to hate the extremists so much, why aren't they out there trying to stop them? The only way to truly stop this madness, is to band together, and show them who's the boss.

Until then, the extremists will think they're winning.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Consider donating to my PayPal!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

SMILLY (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Am I in the Debate Section?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by top kek View Post
    Am I in the Debate Section?
    Sadly, yes. Now join in, or else.

/s
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Consider donating to my PayPal!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Sisajkurac View Post
    It will never happen,the extreme mentality is ingrained in them since birth,in the middle east you have terrorist attacks almost everyday and it is much more than 12 dead people.I have a lot of Muslim friends that are indeed wonderful people,but in the middle east it is different story,you can compare it to South Italy where Mafia controls almost everything and even today people support them and are brainwashed.In my opinion it will never change,religion is also used to control people and in the middle east there are a lot of uneducated people and they are much easier to control.
    Looks like I estimated you wrong.I completely agree on what you said here,but your first post,It was very vulgar and sounded like a mad 15 year old kid wrote it.

My friend that went to Paris last year almost got stabbed,they asked him for wallet and mobile phone.Paris is full of muslim immigrants,they should get rid of them,not all of them ofcourse,if they are muslim that doesn't mean they are terrorists I feel sorry for that people the terrorists making bad name for them,its like 1950-1980's in the US making every Italian a Mafioso.
    And just because you don't believe in god,gives you the right to speak like this ? You do celebrate xmas right ? I am a Christian btw,i do not approve what happened in France but you overreacted...I found this very offensive,which I shouldn't because you are like 25+ single female,right? Tells enough about your personality.
    Your posts is like the titanic.
    >Don't belive in god
    >I am a Christian btw
    and the iceberg hit
    >mad 15 year old kid
    >almsot got stabbed
    >paris is full of muslim immigrants, they should get rid of them
    and the ship broke into two, with people jumping off
    >south italy
    maybe you can join suicidal and both of you can go kill yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Modern religion is preached as dogma, but it's basically useless. It is cherry picked, corrupted, and sometimes even completely ignored to serve the purposes and agenda of the people seeking power, money, or both. True faith, demands no enforcement, it is a very personal belief system, that should not affect, nor be affected by other people. Worship whom or what you like, as long as it does not affect anyone else, or their beliefs.
    BUT what do YOU think who created the World and every living being If not God?
    § DR E A M C A R §

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Loled. I'm agnostic, raised Catholic, not that it should matter one iota. The point of it was, that like the writers and cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo, words and images should not give people a reason to kill you and other innocents. Regardless of how offensive, or insulting those words might be. What is sacred to you, means shit to someone else, and both of you have the right to express that opinion, and even disagree with it. However you do not have the right to kill, abuse, demean, or otherwise hinder another human being because their views might disagree with yours on which imaginary friend is better. If my words offend you, that's your problem, you read them. As far as the last bit of your 'comment', it is not only erroneous in a part, but also completely irrelevant to the topic.

Get on my level.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glw121212 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (01-10-2015),SMILLY (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by glw121212 View Post
    wow, I love this political cartoon so much.
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

#Royce4PermaBan2013

How liz feels about all of this

Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123