Thread: Game Suggestion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Game Suggestion

    I need a help. I'm out of games to play, I've tried a lot of games but almost all of them get boring in few days. I need something with really long storyline. Or maybe MMORPG, that I will like and won't get bored of. Thanks in advance.

    P.S If you can, please leave review videos and your thoughts about the game.

  2. #2
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,833
    Reputation
    1511
    Thanks
    1,402
    Battletale
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paralyze For This Useful Post:

    DabestJohn (01-10-2015),Hunter (01-11-2015)

  4. #3
    Sasuke Uchiha!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    674
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    1,502
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Alan Wake: American Nightmares or any of the Alan Wakes. Good Storyline
    "For me, revenge is everything, and failure is nothing."
    -Sasuke Uchiha

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasuke Uchiha! For This Useful Post:

    Gio (01-10-2015)

  6. #4
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
    Battletale
    My sides .

  7. #5
    Raphael03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Markham, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    74
    I personally haven't played dark souls, but a few of my friends have poured hundreds of hours into it. Check it out. Both Dark souls 1 and 2 are rated highly.

    Review for Dark Souls 1:

    Review for Dark Souls 2:

    If you're into MOBA's try out league of legends.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Raphael03 For This Useful Post:

    Gio (01-10-2015)

  9. #6
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrellWantsHacks View Post
    Alan Wake: American Nightmares or any of the Alan Wakes. Good Storyline
    It looks good. I'll try it. Thanks.

    @ @Raphael03 I've already played Dark Souls. Thanks anyways.

    @ @Scotia @Paralyze No thanks.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

    Sasuke Uchiha! (01-10-2015)

  11. #7
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Try out some MOBA's like Dota 2, Smite or League of Legends

    I personally sink alot of hours in fighting games like street fighter, Skullgirls etc

    You could also try out DayZ, Arma 3 (Battle Royal, Atlas life etc)

    and finally CS:GO

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

    Gio (01-10-2015)

  13. #8
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Smite is a pretty good game

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to thisisreal34 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Psychotic (01-11-2015)

  15. #9
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Try out some MOBA's like Dota 2, Smite or League of Legends

    I personally sink alot of hours in fighting games like street fighter, Skullgirls etc

    You could also try out DayZ, Arma 3 (Battle Royal, Atlas life etc)

    and finally CS:GO
    I'm not into MOBA. So I don't like DOTA and LoL much.
    I've already tried DayZ. Didn't like Arma 3
    I've also tried CS:GO. Not bad, but it's full of kids trying to sell and buy stuff. I play it from time to time but I'd prefer another storyline game.

  16. #10
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael03 View Post
    I personally haven't played dark souls, but a few of my friends have poured hundreds of hours into it. Check it out. Both Dark souls 1 and 2 are rated highly.

    If you're into MOBA's try out league of legends.
    Dark Souls 1 is far superior to Dark Souls 2. The only downside to DS1 is that you need to install a mod to get the game running at 60fps and a decent resolution, other than that small issue I'd say that it's in my top 3 games of all time.

    OT: Smite, FTL, Nekopara, they're all good games.

    If you want guarentee'd enjoyment however then look no further than this.
    Last edited by Scotia; 01-10-2015 at 06:10 PM.

  17. #11
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,833
    Reputation
    1511
    Thanks
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


    It looks good. I'll try it. Thanks.

    @ @Raphael03 I've already played Dark Souls. Thanks anyways.

    @ @Scotia @Paralyze No thanks.
    Shadow of Mordor
    Assassin's Creed series
    GTA series
    Elder Sscrolls series
    Far cry series
    Dead space series
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

  18. #12
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


    Shadow of Mordor
    Assassin's Creed series
    GTA series
    Elder Sscrolls series
    Far cry series
    Dead space series
    Have played all except Dead Space and Shadow of Mordor. Could you post some gameplays of them?

  19. #13
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


    Have played all except Dead Space and Shadow of Mordor. Could you post some gameplays of them?
    Wolfenstien new order would be another good game to sink a good few hours into I've been playing it alot recently

  20. #14
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Witcher 2
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  21. #15
    Raphael03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Markham, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    Dark Souls 1 is far superior to Dark Souls 2. The only downside to DS1 is that you need to install a mod to get the game running at 60fps and a decent resolution, other than that small issue I'd say that it's in my top 3 games of all time.

    OT: Smite, FTL, Nekopara, they're all good games.

    If you want guarentee'd enjoyment however then look no further than this.
    Bad Rats is a quality game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I need game suggestion.
    By ryuuhei in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-28-2013, 01:58 AM
  2. Game Suggestions
    By Implify in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 09:02 AM
  3. [Discussion] Game Suggestions.
    By mrkiller2011 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 06:30 PM
  4. Some game suggestions?
    By SjoerdJr... in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 03:08 PM
  5. Any good game suggestions?
    By Zededarian in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 03:46 PM