Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

French "terror" attack possible false flag operation?

https://bbc-news.co.uk/doubts-raised-...hebdo-footage/

Thoughts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    "Lack of blood splatter consistent with a close range shooting", even if it was firing blanks he'd be fucked up. Do they even know how much force is expelled from the barrel of a gun when blanks are fired? It's enough to kill.

No way it's a false flag imo.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post
    even if it was firing blanks he'd be fucked up. Do they even know how much force is expelled from the barrel of a gun when blanks are fired? It's enough to kill.

No way it's a false flag imo.
    No. Only way someones getting killed by blanks is if the barrel was straight pressed against a vital area on the head and the recoil/pressure causes trauma.

Thanks
    Just like 9/11. CIA did that.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    No. Only way someones getting killed by blanks is if the barrel was straight pressed against a vital area on the head and the recoil/pressure causes trauma.
    Actually, it's generally within a few feet. It appears the rifle was positioned next to his temple (pretty vulnerable area). Blanks are usually packed with plastic or paper/cardboard wadding, which is fairly dangerous. Go shoot some blanks into ballistics gel from about the range of that shooting.

Thanks

Actually, it's generally within a few feet. It appears the rifle was positioned next to his temple (pretty vulnerable area). Blanks are usually packed with plastic or paper/cardboard wadding, which is fairly dangerous. Go shoot some blanks into ballistics gel from about the range of that shooting.
    Ok, let's just say that is the case. I'm not going to sit here and debate whether some one can or can't be killed by blanks.
    Lets's examine this execution video and then compare it to the France police execution.
    My question for you, is where is the blood from the initial shot, that wounded the officer?
    He was on the ground for a shortwhile before the "kill" shot.
    Some might question the blood splatter or lack thereof, but really I'm questioning where is the blood at all?
    Not even run off blood can be seen.
    Now look how fast the blood empties out of this dudes head in the liveleak vid. Explanation?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=87a_1386675193

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ok, let's just say that is the case. I'm not going to sit here and debate whether some one can or can't be killed by blanks.
    Lets's examine this execution video and then compare it to the France police execution.
    My question for you, is where is the blood from the initial shot, that wounded the officer?
    Some might question the blood splatter or lack thereof, but really I'm questioning where is the blood at all?
    Now look how fast the blood empties out of this dudes head in the liveleak vid. Explanation?

Do you know where the shots that wounded him landed? In the video only the killshot is recorded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It seems all a big false flag, all very poorly explained. Remember:
    "France made a serious mistake by supporting the creation of a Palestinian state," B. Netanyahu.

*flame shield*
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ For This Useful Post:

Mina's undies (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Okay, and to continue, with the whole AK stuff. It really depends on the ammunition type used. With steel core rounds, which, although there is no real knowledge of the ammunition used, I'd say it'd probably be just milsurp steel core Russian ammo. Which penetrates very well, passing straight through pretty much anything, however, it really depends when it's gonna blow a chunk out of your face. Angle of impacts, thickness of the bone etc all come into it. The angle from that shot (around the back right hand side of the head?) would definitely involve bleeding (obviously, like any shot to the head). However when he falls limp, his arm ends up covering what you can see from the cameras perspective. If blood were to fall from the exit wound (and nose and mouth) it'd most likely soak into his jacket, or at least be kept from being visible at the cameras perspective due to that.

Look at a few execution videos on some websites (ones with AK rifles in 7.62x39). Notice how in some of them the person begins to bleed out rapidly straight away, chunks of their head fly away and other stuff, whereas in others the execution looks cleaner, it's much harder to spot entry/exit wounds (generally due to the cameras poor quality).

Quote Originally Posted by Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ View Post
    It seems all a big false flag, all very poorly explained. Remember:
    "France made a serious mistake by supporting the creation of a Palestinian state," B. Netanyahu.

*flame shield*
    They were not Palestinians.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Okay, and to continue, with the whole AK stuff. It really depends on the ammunition type used. With steel core rounds, which, although there is no real knowledge of the ammunition used, I'd say it'd probably be just milsurp steel core Russian ammo. Which penetrates very well, passing straight through pretty much anything, however, it really depends when it's gonna blow a chunk out of your face. Angle of impacts, thickness of the bone etc all come into it. The angle from that shot (around the back right hand side of the head?) would definitely involve bleeding (obviously, like any shot to the head). However when he falls limp, his arm ends up covering what you can see from the cameras perspective. If blood were to fall from the exit wound (and nose and mouth) it'd most likely soak into his jacket, or at least be kept from being visible at the cameras perspective due to that.

Look at a few execution videos on some websites (ones with AK rifles in 7.62x39). Notice how in some of them the person begins to bleed out rapidly straight away, chunks of their head fly away and other stuff, whereas in others the execution looks cleaner, it's much harder to spot entry/exit wounds (generally due to the cameras poor quality).

what do you mean by not palestinians ?
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ View Post
    what do you mean by not palestinians ?
    The quote you posted.

I don't understand how that correlates to it being a false flag.

Thanks

Hollow points would certainly cause the dudes head to pop. I've seen tons of execution vids (yeah I'm a sick fuck maybe) and the only clean kills seem to be when the victims are executed from behind. You basically just see the jerk reaction of them getting hit, usually can't see blood because the exit wound is in the front of their skull and they basically fall forward on it. Most executions where you either have the cameraman or the shooter expelling a round from the side, the victim will slump down, and you will always see blood drain right out, and relatively quick. I think the most damning evidence in the france video, is the fact that it's done on concrete, which is pretty light in color and you should be able to easily see the contrast between that and blood.

In a lot of the middle east execution videos, this is happening in sand 90% of the time and it's a lot more difficult to see the blood run out, due to sand not being solid terrain and darker in color opposed to concrete sidewalks. Let's just keep in mind that some alarm bells should be going off that this was even posted up on BBC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Hollow points would certainly cause the dudes head to pop. I've seen tons of execution vids (yeah I'm a sick fuck maybe) and the only clean kills seem to be when the victims are executed from behind. You basically just see the jerk reaction of them getting hit, usually can't see blood because the exit wound is in the front of their skull and they basically fall forward on it. Most executions where you either have the cameraman or the shooter expelling a round from the side, the victim will slump down, and you will always see blood drain right out, and relatively quick. I think the most damning evidence in the france video, is the fact that it's done on concrete, which is pretty light in color and you should be able to easily see the contrast between that and blood.

In a lot of the middle east execution videos, this is happening in sand 90% of the time and it's a lot more difficult to see the blood run out, due to sand not being solid terrain and darker in color opposed to concrete sidewalks. Let's just keep in mind that some alarm bells should be going off that this was even posted up on BBC.
    I never said hollow points wouldn't cause their heads to pop, that's exactly what I implied actually.

And news places will do anything for extra viewership. They've become especially brazen recently too.

Thanks
    Just concidering it as a hoax is blasphemy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

The quote you posted.

I don't understand how that correlates to it being a false flag.
    conspiracy shit . i bet it wasn't even muslim that did all so called "terror" attack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast