Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    L0pht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Are you able to hack skype accounts?

    So i just need a password to a skype account, if anyone are able to do that let me know please. Because need to look through some messages
    Well yeah, let me know thanks!

  2. #2
    I'm Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DBB
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Story ?

  3. #3
    L0pht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What do you mean? do you want to know why?

  4. #4
    I'm Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DBB
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Obviously .

  5. #5
    L0pht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Haha it's actually quite embarrassing, but ah I have noticed that my girlfriend have been talking to another guy on skype. She says it is her work mate. I trust's her but she is behaving strangely. And she has changed password on her computer and she wants to see all my messages but I can not see her she's with that guy. So I think she's hiding something and just want to see what it is.

  6. #6
    Jvk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Send her a disguised keylogger on skype and tell her to run it, say you have to go do something eat or anything you want as a excuse and view the passwords she uses for the next days.

  7. #7
    I'm Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DBB
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by L0pht View Post
    Haha it's actually quite embarrassing, but ah I have noticed that my girlfriend have been talking to another guy on skype. She says it is her work mate. I trust's her but she is behaving strangely. And she has changed password on her computer and she wants to see all my messages but I can not see her she's with that guy. So I think she's hiding something and just want to see what it is.
    She's cheating on you, kill her.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to I'm Fabulous For This Useful Post:

    ibbe163 (01-19-2015)

  9. #8
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Just ask her if u can see her messages lol







  10. #9
    L0pht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by plount View Post
    Send her a disguised keylogger on skype and tell her to run it, say you have to go do something eat or anything you want as a excuse and view the passwords she uses for the next days.
    She has a Mac, and she doesn't let it go. And i can't the password, i already tried this. Even tried to send it over our WiFi.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    Just ask her if u can see her messages lol
    Already done, she dosen't want to show them.

  11. #10
    Jvk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by L0pht View Post
    She has a Mac, and she doesn't let it go. And i can't the password, i already tried this. Even tried to send it over our WiFi.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Already done, she dosen't want to show them.
    Confront her about the case.

  12. #11
    Voqre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    48
    if you want to change her mac acc password theres a thing on bootup where u can get the console and change it from there LOL so easy to hack a mac, if you need it ill find it again

  13. #12
    I'm Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DBB
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Stab her in the chest

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to I'm Fabulous For This Useful Post:

    cgallagher21 (01-18-2015),Eternity (01-19-2015),[MPGH]Royce (01-19-2015),Voqre (01-17-2015),Xiolest (01-18-2015),ZetaDarus (01-18-2015)

  15. #13
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    just tell her the truth? what is a relationship worth if you cannot trust one another.

    ask her if she is really talking with her work mates or some other affair. if she doesnt want to answer you simply dump her.
    its much worse to be in an unstable relationship than not to be in one at all
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  16. #14
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    just tell her the truth? what is a relationship worth if you cannot trust one another.

    ask her if she is really talking with her work mates or some other affair. if she doesnt want to answer you simply dump her.
    its much worse to be in an unstable relationship than not to be in one at all
    Can confirm. If your feet cant "touch the ground" in a relationship, thats bad.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  17. #15
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    238
    My Mood
    Cynical
    you can hack anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 10:03 AM
  2. [Discussion] Are you low without hacks ?
    By CafeSucreable in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 10:53 AM
  3. are you allowed to sell bfh accounts on mpgh?
    By xXk31thXx in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 11:52 AM
  4. Are you sick of your msn account?
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 02:47 AM
  5. Are you ever make hacks that dont spam?
    By Slustar in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:50 AM