Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Dave's Sheep #3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    30

    NEED A LOT OF ADVICE!!!!

    (FYI my mom's a bitch and really annoying.) So, I've been using my mom's credit card to pay for my phone bill, as well as a lot of my workout nutrition. Well, she found out about someone using her credit card, and it turns out, I've used over $600 of her money. I know if she founds out it was me, ill get kicked out. Is there any way I can keep her from finding out it was me? What would you guys do? Help please.

  2. #2
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Holy fucking shit you're fucked.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  3. #3
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You're living in your mothers house and you're stealing money from her?

    Here's an idea, steal some more money from your mother and buy yourself a handgun and blow your fucking brains out, scumbag.

  4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (01-27-2015),ewrc (01-27-2015),[MPGH]Ghost (01-24-2015),KennedyLN (01-24-2015),KillTheNoise (01-24-2015),Pepsi Cola (01-26-2015),SoulSplitVidder (01-24-2015),Youtro (01-24-2015),Zuhrain (01-24-2015),[SMA] Paradise` (01-28-2015)

  5. #4
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    steal her credit card again and cut it in half that will save you

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #5
    Mr.Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywere
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    I'd be a bitch too if someone was using my credit card especially if it was my son
    sgzffdfdfklnlnnklnknlk lknlknnlnklnllkn

  7. #6
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    God your a fucking cunt who the fuck steals from there parents

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (01-28-2015)

  9. #7
    Voqre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by igotswag12 View Post
    (FYI my mom's a bitch and really annoying.) So, I've been using my mom's credit card to pay for my phone bill, as well as a lot of my workout nutrition. Well, she found out about someone using her credit card, and it turns out, I've used over $600 of her money. I know if she founds out it was me, ill get kicked out. Is there any way I can keep her from finding out it was me? What would you guys do? Help please.
    I've used over $2500 on fucking csgo with my parents money, its spread out over the last 9 months but I really don't fucking know how they havent found out, I do feel so fucking bad though because theres been times when we have no money left... I'm lucky because my dads not the smartest and he never checks the transactions so, I would be extremely fucked lmao, my brother did get over $3000 in phone bills like 5 years ago so lmao..
    Last edited by Voqre; 01-24-2015 at 12:18 PM.

  10. #8
    Dave's Sheep #3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    30
    very constructive, yet you guys are so stupid.....she's been a bitch before I started taken money.

    - - - Updated - - -

    my mom got a phone call about some authorizations for purchases on her card, thats how she found out


    partly the reason i do it is bcuz my older brother said he never got caught until he tried using my dads card and got his ass beat
    Last edited by Dave's Sheep #3; 01-24-2015 at 12:15 PM.

  11. #9
    Mr.Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywere
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by igotswag12 View Post
    very constructive, yet you guys are so stupid.....she's been a bitch before I started taken money.

    - - - Updated - - -

    my mom got a phone call about some authorizations for purchases on her card, thats how she found out


    partly the reason i do it is bcuz my older brother said he never got caught until he tried using my dads card and got his ass beat
    maybe your giving her a reason to bitch
    sgzffdfdfklnlnnklnknlk lknlknnlnklnllkn

  12. #10
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by igotswag12 View Post
    very constructive, yet you guys are so stupid.....she's been a bitch before I started taken money.

    - - - Updated - - -

    my mom got a phone call about some authorizations for purchases on her card, thats how she found out


    partly the reason i do it is bcuz my older brother said he never got caught until he tried using my dads card and got his ass beat
    Sound like both you and your brother should kill yourselves.

    In this case I recommend that you both swallow prussic acid and leave this world together.

  13. #11
    Jvk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by igotswag12 View Post
    very constructive, yet you guys are so stupid.....she's been a bitch before I started taken money.

    - - - Updated - - -

    my mom got a phone call about some authorizations for purchases on her card, thats how she found out


    partly the reason i do it is bcuz my older brother said he never got caught until he tried using my dads card and got his ass beat
    Blame it on someone else. also stealing from your mother is awful...

  14. #12
    carbonnade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voqre View Post
    LOL. Bro, I've used over $2500 on fucking csgo with my parents money, its spread out over the last 9 months but I really don't fucking know how they havent found out, I do feel so fucking bad though because theres been times when we have no money left... I'm lucky because my dads not the smartest and he never checks the transactions so, I would be extremely fucked lmao, my brother did get over $3000 in phone bills like 5 years ago so lmao..
    I thought op was doing a terrible thing, come on 600$ that you are wasting on shit and your parents don't even know. But then I saw this and I hope to god that you are joking or if you actually have spent that much I hope you get your ass kicked. Saying there has been "times", meaning multiple, that your family had no money and you say you feel bad for them but continue doing it anyway? This literally was the cancer of my day and I hope it passes on to you and they can't afford your medical bills cause they are out of money cause of your childish spending in a game.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to carbonnade For This Useful Post:

    Goodfeet (01-25-2015)

  16. #13
    Dave's Sheep #3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    30
    i take full responsibility, and @Scotia ill shit on ur life bruh

    on topic- thinkin about gettin a job, but she'll still probably find out i did it.

  17. #14
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    600$? holy shit.You have to be responsible for it .
    Last edited by Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・; 01-24-2015 at 12:32 PM.
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  18. #15
    Dave's Sheep #3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ View Post
    600$? holy shit.You have to responsible for it .

    its not like my family's poor, we're actually really wealthy. It's more like the fact that i took the money when they would have gave it to me. And I know I'll get kicked out cuz my oldest brother got kicked out for getting caught smokin weed. Im smart enough to not get caught with that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i need a lot money xD
    By giuseppefra1 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 10:22 PM
  2. I really need a lot of help xD
    By manu251 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 09:54 PM
  3. Hi need A LOT OF help
    By MJackson007 in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:15 PM
  4. need a LOT of testers+screenies...
    By Solley in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 04:47 AM