Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Damn man.

I didn't really speak to him that much but I always remember him being friendly and helpful to everyone who did.

First time I've said this to anyone at all and hopefully the last time I bring it up. I tried to take my own life quite a while back. Don't really want to go into why but I was certain that anything could be better. The point is I couldn't go through with it. I guess I was too afraid of the unknown. I'm glad I backed out. No matter how down you are, no matter how bad you think you have it, there's always someone who has it worse. If you think you have it the worst, it can only get better.

Don't regret stuff in the past. Don't even worry about stuff in the future. Think of what you have. All these people who haven't even met you trying to help you. Especially Tommi and Rejected. Not everybody has that. Nobody knows what the unknown is. Don't risk what you have for what you don't know.

Hopefully he's alright.

Fear the Unknown.
    Ω

Omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet, represents the end or the ultimate limit of a set.

Racism. ft. David.

[MPGH]arunforce - Thanks again man.
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]master131
    [NIG]Ghost[GA]
    ʊ.M - You da man.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    [MPGH]Genesis
    'Rejected
    Disclaimer for the peeps hoo are mad af. If you're not on this list, it doesn't mean I don't respect you. I will have a maximum of 10 people on this list.
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Languages I know: C++, VB.Net (and XNA framework), Java, C#, Python, some HTML and some ASM.
    If you need any help with any of these languages, send me a PM and I'll try my best.

Donator since 28 Feb 2015 - Thanks to ʊ.M.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unknown For This Useful Post:

Genesis (01-25-2015),Hunter (01-25-2015),meap01 (01-25-2015),`Rejected (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    Damn man.

I didn't really speak to him that much but I always remember him being friendly and helpful to everyone who did.

First time I've said this to anyone at all and hopefully the last time I bring it up. I tried to take my own life quite a while back. Don't really want to go into why but I was certain that anything could be better. The point is I couldn't go through with it. I guess I was too afraid of the unknown. I'm glad I backed out. No matter how down you are, no matter how bad you think you have it, there's always someone who has it worse. If you think you have it the worst, it can only get better.

Don't regret stuff in the past. Don't even worry about stuff in the future. Think of what you have. All these people who haven't even met you trying to help you. Especially Tommi and Rejected. Not everybody has that. Nobody knows what the unknown is. Don't risk what you have for what you don't know.

Hopefully he's alright.
    Thanks man for the support, I appreciate it and really respect you man.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

4. The Following User Says Thank You to `Rejected For This Useful Post:

Unknown (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Holy shit. This is all kinds of fucked up. Was never close with him as I am with others, but fuaaaa. I sure hope that he reappears and that this is all blown out proportion.

</3

Thanks
    What if MPGH sends a mass message to all Aussie IP's (close to him). might take time I guess but I hope someone finds him.

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    So I am alright.
    Thanks to the work of rejected and master131 the police were able to track down my family and even though I tried to run away I decided to come back and face facts
    Got a bit of a stern talking to from the police who said a few people from the internet were worried about me. It was very shocking news and I'm sorry that I put you guys through this.
    Stuck in hospital now. Oh well at least I got a cool ride in an ambulance. Will probably get some meds and a decent psychiatrist. Hopefully I don't have to stay the night. I'm so tired
    I feel pretty sad for making you all upset and for now I am ok.
    I'll try to see to it that I get some help.

That's all for now. Cheers

8. The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (01-25-2015),Ameer (01-25-2015),AnusForce (01-25-2015),[MPGH]arunforce (01-25-2015),Batman (01-25-2015),Bernard. (01-25-2015),[MPGH]Boombox (01-25-2015),bowlcut (01-25-2015),Bdvar (01-25-2015),Cataclypse (01-25-2015),Color (01-25-2015),DaFrekkinNoob (02-01-2015),Deflorate. (01-25-2015),Doc (01-25-2015),Dylan (01-27-2015),[MPGH]Ethereal (01-27-2015),[MPGH]Flengo (01-25-2015),[MPGH]Ghost (01-25-2015),H34T0 (01-27-2015),HalfBajan (01-25-2015),[MPGH]Hero (01-25-2015),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (01-25-2015),Hunter (01-25-2015),[MPGH]Jim Morrison (01-25-2015),Jvk (01-25-2015),KillTheNoise (01-25-2015),Kodoku (01-26-2015),[MPGH]Liz (01-25-2015),Lonesome Cowboy (01-27-2015),[MPGH]master131 (01-25-2015),Maxedout (01-25-2015),meap01 (01-25-2015),Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ (01-25-2015),Pepsi Cola (01-25-2015),[MPGH]Royce (01-25-2015),sammee:P (01-25-2015),Schuba (01-25-2015),Scotia (01-25-2015),Slice- (01-25-2015),Symmetrical (01-25-2015),[MPGH]Time (01-25-2015),Unknown (01-25-2015),Vine (01-25-2015),Xenocide (01-25-2015),Youtro (01-25-2015),Zuhrain (01-27-2015),`Rejected (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    So I am alright.
    Thanks to the work of rejected and master131 the police were able to track down my family and even though I tried to run away I decided to come back and face facts
    Got a bit of a stern talking to from the police who said a few people from the internet were worried about me. It was very shocking news and I'm sorry that I put you guys through this.
    Stuck in hospital now. Oh well at least I got a cool ride in an ambulance. Will probably get some meds and a decent psychiatrist. Hopefully I don't have to stay the night. I'm so tired

I'm not sure what to say, being agonized by heavy depression, constant setbacks, nothings going your way and when you have more knives in your back than it can hold, everyone has a limit. I understand you.

I know that nothing anyone can say will take away your pain, you have to find light in the darkness on your own.
    It's the only way.

I hope you find or have found the peace a lot of us will never know.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 01-25-2015 at 08:02 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenocide For This Useful Post:

`Rejected (01-25-2015)

With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    So I am alright.

Glad you are alright. Reading the message on skype kept me feeling pretty bad. (It's Vine btw.)
    I wish you lot's of luck Gen.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vine For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (01-25-2015),`Rejected (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

So I am alright.

Glad to have you back man, we will always be here to help you and to talk to you whenever you need us. Don't think that you have no one cause we are always here for you and want the best for you. Don't worry papa Rejector like that again pls.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    Last edited by `Rejected; 01-25-2015 at 08:11 AM.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

14. The Following User Says Thank You to `Rejected For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]master131 (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    So I am alright.

don't do that again that is a bad thing to suicide your self without solving your own problem we are your family here as a team everyone care's about you Genesis

Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to COD3RIN For This Useful Post:

`Rejected (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So I am alright.

welcome back bro dont do it again please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Welcome back! Im so glad it turned out well. don't even attempt to do that again

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AnusForce For This Useful Post:

`Rejected (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    So I am alright.

the good thing is . you're alive and fine . we're all glad that you didn't do really stupid . Be strong genesis . there's still a long journey for you and don't ended it up . even though i don't know you much but it does worries me that member of mpgh are trying to suicide . Please don't take suicide as a best answer you may think that its shall make things better but it doesn't . oh well . once again ,im really glad that you're okay :>
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ For This Useful Post:

Zuhrain (01-27-2015),`Rejected (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So I am alright.

hope you get better, good luck with life

23. The Following User Says Thank You to meap01 For This Useful Post:

`Rejected (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Didn't know you man, but im very glad it turned out well!

Life will Always be hard sometimes but with some great friends (as many here on mpgh ) family etc.. it will be easier going throught.

We never met each other and maybe never will again, but in this one moment we are Brothers.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sammee:P For This Useful Post:

Hunter (01-25-2015),`Rejected (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So I am alright.

Remember money is not the only thing that you need in life,and that there are many professions you can work in to at least get minimum wages to support yourself in some way.
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jew For This Useful Post:

Hunter (01-25-2015),`Rejected (01-25-2015)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast