Thread: Help

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Jvk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Help

    This is the wrong section i know but i needed a fast response.



    I need some information on how to remove this and not wait a whole lot of time, it's been 6 days since i got my account back do i have to wait 7 or make a wallet add to remove it?

    I apologise for posting in the wrong section.

  2. #2
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by notasian View Post
    This is the wrong section i know but i needed a fast response.



    I need some information on how to remove this and not wait a whole lot of time, it's been 6 days since i got my account back do i have to wait 7 or make a wallet add to remove it?

    I apologise for posting in the wrong section.
    Removing this should not take long if you talk with support. I had a restriction due to fraude because I carded on Steam, and got the restriction removed after 4 days.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  3. #3
    Jvk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flameboy107 View Post


    Removing this should not take long if you talk with support. I had a restriction due to fraude because I carded on Steam, and got the restriction removed after 4 days.
    What am i supposed to say to support the anwser will take around 1-3 days to reach me and when i get it most likely will tell me the exact thing "more info" said which basically told me nothing on how to remove it.

  4. #4
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by notasian View Post
    What am i supposed to say to support the anwser will take around 1-3 days to reach me and when i get it most likely will tell me the exact thing "more info" said which basically told me nothing on how to remove it.
    Well then wait one more day and see what happens?
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  5. #5
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Gl removing that through support, you might as well just wait 7 days



    My games;

    x

  6. #6
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You can't remove it, you have to wait the full 7 days.

  7. #7
    Jvk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    So it's a 7 day wait then it's removed?

  8. #8
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Its a massive pain in the ass you'll have to wait the 7 days I've tryed and failed because steam support took like 5-7 days to respond

  9. #9
    Jvk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thanks all. @arunforce

    Requested close

  10. #10
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Cant rally tell you for sure, I never had to deal with Valve Support. Sorry!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Combat arms Vid help
    By djw111 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. [Help Request] AFK Bot [help]
    By fet in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 04:17 AM
  3. [Help Request] Injector Admin help
    By asdfgas in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 07:12 PM
  4. [Help Request] Ajuda / Help
    By - Battery' in forum Combat Arms BR Coding Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:15 PM
  5. [Help Request] Help my!
    By Windowns7 in forum Combat Arms BR Coding Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:41 PM