Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You're thinking about suicide because.
    1. You got rejected by some hoe (Yes we all hate this but there is more then 1 girl out there)
    2. Money problems (ez fix get a job?)
    3. Fail your education (You don't seem like you are out of school so repeat the current grade and try your hardest till you finish?)
    I am not trying to be rude but these are really easy problems to fix. Why fucking suicide?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Don't be a fucking fag, but on a real note

tl;dr version of what I was going to write
    I was with this girl , I really liked her , she liked me blah blah, we feel apart, I cant stop thinking about her, it's been almost a year since we went are ways, She has a new boyfriend, I thought about killing her and her boyfriend and myself, but then I noticed... I got hoes

but hoes get boring
    Way to set a good example. Rep from me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Not sure if this is the right video for you. But I hope it helps
    Last edited by iamfrost; 01-26-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The way you try to make us have a guilt trip by saying that we will call you a faggot and shit for doing it makes it seem like you're just doing for attention. Seriously if you have proper depression there are many avenues for you to seek help as Genesis found (albeit the hard way). You have the grammar and attitude of a 12 year old and this is probably just a crush. Your financial issues probably stem from you not getting the things you want in life and expecting everything to be handed to you. Not only that but you also pin part of your "issues" on your disabled mother, a form of shifting the blame. A horrible and cruel thing to do.

If you really need it, then go seek help. Otherwise hop off MPGH and save us from this cancerous attitude.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Dylan (01-27-2015),HalfBajan (01-26-2015),KarmaKills (01-27-2015),Prince Zuko (01-26-2015),Rattle (01-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Oh please, shut the fuck up. The only reason you're on this website right now, posting about your personal problems is you are an attention seeking faggot.
    Do yourself a favor and do understand, no one cares about your personal issues. BUT, here is some food for thought:
    -You're still young, you have much of your life to still live.
    -You've got choices, there are always roads you can choose.
    -A woman that REJECTED you should not be the reason why you deem your life to be over. For fucks sake man, she's not your wife, she's not your blood, life will go on.
    -If money is an issue, work on finding a job. There are many jobs out there. Although the job may not be as easy, as clean, as fun as you want it to be, it'll still be a job and you will still make money. Education should be free till college. Take a break from school, work for a year or two and then go back to school.

There are endless reasons to why your thoughts and attempt of suicide are ignorant. Who knows, maybe I'm ignorant too lol, but self inflicted pain or worse is never the answer. You're just going to be a cowered by giving up. Good luck, the choices to follow are up to you.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rattle For This Useful Post:

Dylan (01-27-2015),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (01-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Did I come back, to suicide being a new trend on mpgh?
    Last edited by Flengo Jr.; 01-26-2015 at 05:31 PM.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

Biggest Leecher in History

Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    you need a lot of friend to guide you about your problem....if you ended your life without solving any of them you are big loser...

Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm sure you cared for her a lot, but your one of millions who's felt this, worse would have been if she had stayed so much longer and then left as in marriages of 15 or 20yrs, had that been the case you probably would be here telling us you want to.
    But you have to see this for what it is, "not meant to be" just like those things you couldn't have growing up.
    It takes time to get over yes, and it would be pretty foolish of you to go on with that thought, as many do, only to later meet someone and feel pretty dumb for feeling as you use to because only then will you know for fact, that you were barely in love with this girl to start with. This is so much more common than people realize. What do you have in the past to compare her love too?? And if you loved her more than the girl before, even if that past relationship was just high school, didn't you really think it was true love back then, there's the proof that your not even recognizing.
    If she left, how could she have possibly been the "right" one ? answer me that.

Imagine all the hacks and awesome things you will miss out :\

Thanks
    What you got to do is, stop telling mpgh about your feeling cuz, 1# We cant do shit about that. 2# You are just convincing yourself of doing something like that every time you say you will. 3# Plus, you are probably white and have a decent life. Think about it. You have a fucking computer and internet and you go to school and you can afford to be sad. Some really poor people cant afford to be sad because they are too busy working their ass off. Im really fucking rich, i dont have time for shit like this, even though this has come in mind i realize its because i dont have anything to worry about. Im a follower of tibetian buddhism, and in one of the teaching of dzogchen we tell ourselfs about how sadness is just a wealthy man trying to be poor. So please, Have some respect to yourself. If you actually want to feel sad, i can buy your whole family and just make you poor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    What you got to do is, stop telling mpgh about your feeling cuz, 1# We cant do shit about that. 2# You are just convincing yourself of doing something like that every time you say you will. 3# Plus, you are probably white and have a decent life. Think about it. You have a fucking computer and internet and you go to school and you can afford to be sad. Some really poor people cant afford to be sad because they are too busy working their ass off. Im really fucking rich, i dont have time for shit like this, even though this has come in mind i realize its because i dont have anything to worry about. Im a follower of tibetian buddhism, and in one of the teaching of dzogchen we tell ourselfs about how sadness is just a wealthy man trying to be poor. So please, Have some respect to yourself. If you actually want to feel sad, i can buy your whole family and just make you poor.
    yo wtf dude ur not rich go commit uninstallation of windows

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by *atex View Post
    yo wtf dude ur not rich go commit uninstallation of windows
    Actually Jov is pretty affluent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    The way you try to make us have a guilt trip by saying that we will call you a faggot and shit for doing it makes it seem like you're just doing for attention. Seriously if you have proper depression there are many avenues for you to seek help as Genesis found (albeit the hard way). You have the grammar and attitude of a 12 year old and this is probably just a crush. Your financial issues probably stem from you not getting the things you want in life and expecting everything to be handed to you. Not only that but you also pin part of your "issues" on your disabled mother, a form of shifting the blame. A horrible and cruel thing to do.

If you really need it, then go seek help. Otherwise hop off MPGH and save us from this cancerous attitude.

Agree'd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Cut that bitch off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Everyones who's survived a jump to their death said they regretted it immediately after jumping. (sorry if somebody already said this) Don't do it. You can make the best of life. Study harder, help ur mom, and get a good job and raise a family. Don't kill urself over some hoe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just going to leave this here:

Hotline: +44 (0) 8457 90 90 90 (UK - local rate)
    Hotline: +44 (0) 8457 90 91 92 (UK minicom)
    Hotline: 1850 60 90 90 (ROI - local rate)
    Hotline: 1850 60 90 91 (ROI minicom)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast