Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Prince Zuko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Fire Nation
    Posts
    904
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    678
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Best Pickup line?

    I want to hear everyones best pickup lines..they can be cheesy , corny , or good. Doesn't matter, I just wanna hear some.

    Some of my Favorites.
    -Damn girl are you made of candy..? because you've got a sweet ass!
    -Do you believe in love at first site, or do I need to walk by again?
    -I forgot my phone number, can I just have yours?
    -If a fat man puts you in a bag tonight, don't worry I asked Santa for you for Christmas.
    -If I had a dollar for every time I saw someone as pretty as you, I'd have a quarter.


    Do I know you, cause you look like my next girl friend.
    Last edited by Prince Zuko; 01-26-2015 at 07:46 PM.

  2. #2
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,454
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,710
    My Mood
    Angelic
    "You look like my next mistake. Love's a game, wanna play?"

    Took that part off from Blank Space.


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  3. #3
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /online
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Happy
    "What that mouth do?"

  4. #4
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    Is your name Google? Because you have everything I've been searching for.
    You make my software turn into hardware!
    Is your name Wi-fi? Because I'm really feeling a connection.
    Are you sitting on the F5 key? Cause your ass is refreshing.
    You had me at "Hello World."
    Want to see my HARD Disk? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.
    You can put a Trojan on my Hard Drive anytime.
    You still use Internet Explorer? You must like it nice and slow.
    I hope you're an ISO file, because I'd like to mount you.
    My servers never go down... but I do!
    My 'up-time' is better than BSD.
    Are you an angel, because your texture mapping is divine!
    You've stolen the ASCII to my heart.
    Are you a computer keyboard? Because you're my type.
    You got me stuck on Caps Lock, if you know what I mean.
    If you were a web browser, you'd be called a Fire-foxy lady
    How about we do a little peer-to-peer saliva swapping?
    Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open?
    Your beauty rivals the graphics of Call of Duty.
    You must be Windows 95 because you've got me feeling so unstable.
    I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up.
    Want to see my Red Hat?
    If you won't let me buy you a drink, at least let me fix your laptop.
    You put the SPARC in my workstation.
    You're so pretty, I wouldn't even need to use an Instagram filter if I took your photo.
    Isn't your e-mail address beautifulgirl@mydreams.com?
    I'd switch to emacs for you.
    What's a nice girl like you doing in a chatroom like this?
    No, that's not a Logitech MX-100 in my pants, but thanks for noticing.
    Nice Set of Floppies!
    I think you could be an integral part of my project life cycle.
    If you have an empty slot, I have the card to fill it.
    WebMD says your love is contagious.
    Hey, how 'bout I take off your cover and insert a bigger CPU.
    I'd like to play on your laptop.
    Where's the 'like' button for that smile?
    You totally spiked my traffic.
    You are the Apple of my i-Mac.
    If you were an ISP I'd dial you all day long.
    If you were an ebay auction, I'd totally 'buy it now'.
    You have a trojan? hmm... I think I'll need to take a look at that backdoor.
    Come to my 127.0.0.1 and I’ll give you sudo access.
    I must be using Apple maps, because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
    I'd get a T3 to watch your streaming video.
    I'll bet my hard drive is the biggest you've ever seen.
    Your homepage or mine?
    Hey Baby, Let me hack your kernel.
    No, that's not an iPod mini in my pocket. I'm just happy to see you.
    You auto-complete me.
    I didn't mean to ogle you, but I'd sure like to Google you.
    I was wondering if you'd like to go back to My-Space, so I can Twitter with your Yahoo, until I Google all over your Facebook?
    If you ever need to get rid of a trojan, don't hesitate to call me!
    You're making me feel like I have something in common with these pop-up ads.
    What's the difference between a crush and a Facebook account? [what?] I'm not rapidly developing a Facebook account on you.
    I need to hop over to Facebook for a second to change my status to smitten.
    What do you say we play a game of "Words With More Than Friends?"
    Roses are #ff0000, violets are #0000ff, all my base are belong to you.
    Need me to unzip your files?
    Are your pants a compressed file? Because I'd love to unzip them!
    I googled your name earlier... I clicked on 'I'm Feeling Lucky.'
    How about we go home and you handle my exception?
    If we were connected on Linkedin, I'd endorse you all night long.
    I wish you were Broadband, so I could get high-speed access.
    Girl, you are hotter than the bottom of my laptop.
    I'd ask if you come here often, but I already stalk you on FourSquare.
    Computer techs have skilled fingers if you know what I mean.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Gotta love google.

  5. #5
    Stitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    772
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    "You look like my next mistake. Love's a game, wanna play?"

    Took that part off from Blank Space.
    Omgosh.
    That is a good pickup line.
    + Love the avatar

  6. #6
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    Is your name Google? Because you have everything I've been searching for.
    You make my software turn into hardware!
    Is your name Wi-fi? Because I'm really feeling a connection.
    Are you sitting on the F5 key? Cause your ass is refreshing.
    You had me at "Hello World."
    Want to see my HARD Disk? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.
    You can put a Trojan on my Hard Drive anytime.
    You still use Internet Explorer? You must like it nice and slow.
    I hope you're an ISO file, because I'd like to mount you.
    My servers never go down... but I do!
    My 'up-time' is better than BSD.
    Are you an angel, because your texture mapping is divine!
    You've stolen the ASCII to my heart.
    Are you a computer keyboard? Because you're my type.
    You got me stuck on Caps Lock, if you know what I mean.
    If you were a web browser, you'd be called a Fire-foxy lady
    How about we do a little peer-to-peer saliva swapping?
    Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open?
    Your beauty rivals the graphics of Call of Duty.
    You must be Windows 95 because you've got me feeling so unstable.
    I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up.
    Want to see my Red Hat?
    If you won't let me buy you a drink, at least let me fix your laptop.
    You put the SPARC in my workstation.
    You're so pretty, I wouldn't even need to use an Instagram filter if I took your photo.
    Isn't your e-mail address beautifulgirl@mydreams.com?
    I'd switch to emacs for you.
    What's a nice girl like you doing in a chatroom like this?
    No, that's not a Logitech MX-100 in my pants, but thanks for noticing.
    Nice Set of Floppies!
    I think you could be an integral part of my project life cycle.
    If you have an empty slot, I have the card to fill it.
    WebMD says your love is contagious.
    Hey, how 'bout I take off your cover and insert a bigger CPU.
    I'd like to play on your laptop.
    Where's the 'like' button for that smile?
    You totally spiked my traffic.
    You are the Apple of my i-Mac.
    If you were an ISP I'd dial you all day long.
    If you were an ebay auction, I'd totally 'buy it now'.
    You have a trojan? hmm... I think I'll need to take a look at that backdoor.
    Come to my 127.0.0.1 and I’ll give you sudo access.
    I must be using Apple maps, because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
    I'd get a T3 to watch your streaming video.
    I'll bet my hard drive is the biggest you've ever seen.
    Your homepage or mine?
    Hey Baby, Let me hack your kernel.
    No, that's not an iPod mini in my pocket. I'm just happy to see you.
    You auto-complete me.
    I didn't mean to ogle you, but I'd sure like to Google you.
    I was wondering if you'd like to go back to My-Space, so I can Twitter with your Yahoo, until I Google all over your Facebook?
    If you ever need to get rid of a trojan, don't hesitate to call me!
    You're making me feel like I have something in common with these pop-up ads.
    What's the difference between a crush and a Facebook account? [what?] I'm not rapidly developing a Facebook account on you.
    I need to hop over to Facebook for a second to change my status to smitten.
    What do you say we play a game of "Words With More Than Friends?"
    Roses are #ff0000, violets are #0000ff, all my base are belong to you.
    Need me to unzip your files?
    Are your pants a compressed file? Because I'd love to unzip them!
    I googled your name earlier... I clicked on 'I'm Feeling Lucky.'
    How about we go home and you handle my exception?
    If we were connected on Linkedin, I'd endorse you all night long.
    I wish you were Broadband, so I could get high-speed access.
    Girl, you are hotter than the bottom of my laptop.
    I'd ask if you come here often, but I already stalk you on FourSquare.
    Computer techs have skilled fingers if you know what I mean.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Gotta love google.
    I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY! Dude your a genius so much common sense.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  7. #7
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY! Dude your a genius so much common sense.
    Thank me later.

  8. #8
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted

  9. #9
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    How long did that take u to make xD

  10. #10
    RoGuEATLAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    After I'm done with u there'll only be 7 planets cause ill destroy uranus


    nuff said

  11. #11
    Defaulted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Defaulted
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    "Girl, are you BT Double EXP Weekend, cuz I can't get enough of you!"

  12. #12
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    How long did that take u to make xD
    Those valentine cards are all over Twitter.

  13. #13
    Prince Zuko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Fire Nation
    Posts
    904
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    678
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    You win.

    #need10chars

  14. #14
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    I'm black, fuck me
    works 100% of the time on white girls



    My games;

    x

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hugo Boss (01-26-2015)

  16. #15
    iamfrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sorry , Eh ?
    Posts
    266
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My name is jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best pickup lines?
    By leejw29 in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 11:14 AM
  2. Best Pickup lines-post yours
    By Jew in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2014, 08:06 PM
  3. Cheesy pickup lines
    By PyrexxHero® in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 03:09 PM
  4. Pokemon Pickup lines thread.
    By Kallisti in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 04:11 AM