Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Say hello to my new girlfriend from Ethiopia

    [15:18:27] Missed call from betty beauty.
    [15:18:27] Call ended
    [15:19:03] Wyo: who are you?
    [15:19:04] Wyo: :
    [15:19:24] Wyo: ????
    [15:19:58] betty beauty: betty
    [15:20:24] Wyo: yeah
    [15:20:27] Wyo: but I dont know you?
    [15:23:36] betty beauty: but we can meet right now
    [15:25:36] Wyo: hmm
    [15:25:50] Wyo: Not sure if troll
    [15:27:23] Wyo: Are you really from Ethiopia?
    [15:30:19] betty beauty: yes

    PS:


    So she addded me a couple of days ago and called me today. I start asking why did you add me ect, at the end I called her back and she is from Ethiopia but is living in Turkey now talked for like 1 minute until i rq
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    *KFC* (01-29-2015),Youtro (01-29-2015)

  3. #2
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,833
    Reputation
    1511
    Thanks
    1,402
    Lol like someone would like to be your girlfriend
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paralyze For This Useful Post:

    *KFC* (01-29-2015),Color (01-28-2015),segerydrth (01-30-2015),Shadeyz346 (01-28-2015),Zuhrain (01-28-2015)

  5. #3
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Your sis isn't going to be very happy when she finds out.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    *KFC* (01-29-2015),Color (01-28-2015),HalfBajan (01-28-2015),KillTheNoise (01-28-2015),segerydrth (01-30-2015)

  7. #4
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Just saying, go meet her live, but bring lube just in case ur anus... well you know.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. #5
    Threadstarter
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
     
    BUSY RIGHT NOW
    [15:37:31] Wyo: sec
    [15:37:32] Wyo: sry caps
    [15:41:11] *** Missed call from betty beauty. ***
    [15:41:11] *** Call ended ***
    [16:09:41] *** Missed call from betty beauty. ***
    [16:09:41] *** Call ended ***
    [16:09:58] betty beauty: hey wat happen
    [16:11:36] *** Missed call from betty beauty. ***
    [16:23:03] *** Missed call from betty beauty. ***
    I cant right now
    [16:24:19] betty beauty: i hate wen people ignore me just like u
    [16:26:56] Wyo: Hey what about you fuck off? I didn't ask you to add me, you're just a fucking attention whore, lucky you don't live near or you would be dead right now. Allahu Akbar
    [16:27:46] betty beauty: bullshit asshole crazy fuck u
    [16:28:02] Wyo: Oh you think I'm crazy_
    [16:28:05] Wyo: ?*
    [16:28:28] betty beauty: yes u r crazy
    [16:29:06] Wyo: What about you show me your tits? I'm an alpha male
    [16:29:36] betty beauty: u wish
    [16:30:41] Wyo: Do you really think I would have a relationship with a black girl from turkey? When I can fuck my sister daily. fuck the system
    [16:31:51] betty beauty: fuck u .... u r lucky to be my friend ok
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    *KFC* (01-29-2015),Batman (01-28-2015),Blake (01-28-2015),Color (01-29-2015),Deflorate. (01-28-2015),EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl (01-28-2015),HalfBajan (01-28-2015),Karus (01-28-2015),KillTheNoise (01-28-2015),Pepsi Cola (01-29-2015),Royce (01-28-2015),segerydrth (01-30-2015),Shadeyz346 (01-28-2015),Zuhrain (01-28-2015),[SMA] Paradise` (01-28-2015),_Shino (01-28-2015)

  10. #6
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Dix View Post
    Wyo: Do you really think I would have a relationship with a black girl from turkey? When I can fuck my sister daily. fuck the system
    Should've offered her whatever you were smoking.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  11. #7
    _Shino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,416
    My Mood
    Cynical
    you're kinda fucked up!

    Donator since - January 2015
     

    - Minecarft
    - COD 1
    - COD 2
    - COD MW2
    - COD MW3
    - Runescape
    - League of legends
    - Battlefield

     

    Tservers - Kyoto techno


    Other Song
    Tservers - This is my revenge


    If you need to contact me send a PM or add me on skype: pieter.vangool1


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to _Shino For This Useful Post:

    segerydrth (01-30-2015)

  13. #8
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dix View Post
     
    BUSY RIGHT NOW
    [15:37:31] Wyo: sec
    [15:37:32] Wyo: sry caps
    [15:41:11] *** Missed call from betty beauty. ***
    [15:41:11] *** Call ended ***
    [16:09:41] *** Missed call from betty beauty. ***
    [16:09:41] *** Call ended ***
    [16:09:58] betty beauty: hey wat happen
    [16:11:36] *** Missed call from betty beauty. ***
    [16:23:03] *** Missed call from betty beauty. ***
    I cant right now
    [16:24:19] betty beauty: i hate wen people ignore me just like u
    [16:26:56] Wyo: Hey what about you fuck off? I didn't ask you to add me, you're just a fucking attention whore, lucky you don't live near or you would be dead right now. Allahu Akbar
    [16:27:46] betty beauty: bullshit asshole crazy fuck u
    [16:28:02] Wyo: Oh you think I'm crazy_
    [16:28:05] Wyo: ?*
    [16:28:28] betty beauty: yes u r crazy
    [16:29:06] Wyo: What about you show me your tits? I'm an alpha male
    [16:29:36] betty beauty: u wish
    [16:30:41] Wyo: Do you really think I would have a relationship with a black girl from turkey? When I can fuck my sister daily. fuck the system
    [16:31:51] betty beauty: fuck u .... u r lucky to be my friend ok
    lmfao that ending.
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  14. #9
    ibbe163's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    AHahahah that was the most alpha conversation. EVER

  15. #10
    LordKevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    desert alone.
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    186
    Thanks
    723
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dix View Post
    [15:18:27] Missed call from betty beauty.
    [15:18:27] Call ended
    [15:19:03] Wyo: who are you?
    [15:19:04] Wyo: :
    [15:19:24] Wyo: ????
    [15:19:58] betty beauty: betty
    [15:20:24] Wyo: yeah
    [15:20:27] Wyo: but I dont know you?
    [15:23:36] betty beauty: but we can meet right now
    [15:25:36] Wyo: hmm
    [15:25:50] Wyo: Not sure if troll
    [15:27:23] Wyo: Are you really from Ethiopia?
    [15:30:19] betty beauty: yes

    PS:


    So she addded me a couple of days ago and called me today. I start asking why did you add me ect, at the end I called her back and she is from Ethiopia but is living in Turkey now talked for like 1 minute until i rq
    i think she saw ur avatar picture and fell in love ~,~, just like that.

  16. #11
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,674
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    dat girlfriend has swag

  17. #12
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,540
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,955
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Catfish Alert!
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  18. #13
    Hachikuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,619
    Reputation
    313
    Thanks
    237
    maybe she just wants ur BIG BEANER DONG

  19. #14
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Could've been worse. Could've been a Nigerian prince.

  20. #15
    MichelSeLLeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dix View Post
     
    BUSY RIGHT NOW
    [15:37:31] Wyo: sec
    [15:37:32] Wyo: sry caps
    [15:41:11] *** Missed call from betty beauty. ***
    [15:41:11] *** Call ended ***
    [16:09:41] *** Missed call from betty beauty. ***
    [16:09:41] *** Call ended ***
    [16:09:58] betty beauty: hey wat happen
    [16:11:36] *** Missed call from betty beauty. ***
    [16:23:03] *** Missed call from betty beauty. ***
    I cant right now
    [16:24:19] betty beauty: i hate wen people ignore me just like u
    [16:26:56] Wyo: Hey what about you fuck off? I didn't ask you to add me, you're just a fucking attention whore, lucky you don't live near or you would be dead right now. Allahu Akbar
    [16:27:46] betty beauty: bullshit asshole crazy fuck u
    [16:28:02] Wyo: Oh you think I'm crazy_
    [16:28:05] Wyo: ?*
    [16:28:28] betty beauty: yes u r crazy
    [16:29:06] Wyo: What about you show me your tits? I'm an alpha male
    [16:29:36] betty beauty: u wish
    [16:30:41] Wyo: Do you really think I would have a relationship with a black girl from turkey? When I can fuck my sister daily. fuck the system
    [16:31:51] betty beauty: fuck u .... u r lucky to be my friend ok
    She's crazy right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hello guy im new here from Malaysia
    By wanaiman234 in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:16 PM
  2. Say hello to our new Minion!
    By Maxedout in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 10:50 AM
  3. [Discussion] say hello to your new ca Eu minion !
    By Luke420 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 12:31 PM