Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post

I feel hurt by this betrayal.

Because it's a blatant attempt at creating an unnecessary group for both rep and for an extra tag. Luckily for us no-one likes Hunter! and anyone of average intelligence can tell that Unknown and Cardboard_Cat are just tagging along because they're looking for some rep among MPGH, this group will be a disaster and will be panned by the majority of MPGH for being so retarded.

While the idea is good in concept it's simply not needed considering that event nights are one of the easiest things to organize, all the work could easily be done by one person in the space of 30 minutes including the GFX work.
    It's a blatant attempt to bring the community together so people can make new friends and have a gud time. Anyone of average intelligence and anyone who knows me can tell that I am not interested in any tags, thanks or my rep count. I have also never asked or begged for something to my knowledge and there are far better, faster and simpler ways to get more rep and stuff.

The event team won't just be organising events and doing GFX work. I have never been to an event night. Either I haven't heard about it, I don't have the game or it's at the wrong time. With the new events team, we'll address all these problems by ensuring that more people know about it, having more events more regularly, having events starting at different times etc. For this it'll be more effective and more efficient to have a team. I highly doubt the group will be a failure.

Fear the Unknown.
    Ω

Omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet, represents the end or the ultimate limit of a set.

Racism. ft. David.

[MPGH]arunforce - Thanks again man.
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]master131
    [NIG]Ghost[GA]
    ʊ.M - You da man.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    [MPGH]Genesis
    'Rejected
    Disclaimer for the peeps hoo are mad af. If you're not on this list, it doesn't mean I don't respect you. I will have a maximum of 10 people on this list.
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Languages I know: C++, VB.Net (and XNA framework), Java, C#, Python, some HTML and some ASM.
    If you need any help with any of these languages, send me a PM and I'll try my best.

Donator since 28 Feb 2015 - Thanks to ʊ.M.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unknown For This Useful Post:

Cardboard_Cat (02-12-2015),Hunter (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    MPGH Game servers anyone? We will get all the hackers! muahahahahh pls gameservers
    Tiocfaidh r l

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I wasnt accepted. @Hunter I know you're behind this, you false! How could my sheep betray me? I know this is a fluke, just a plant to plot agains the Empire!!
    You cannot fool my eyes, I will join the force and fight for the mighty empire. You WILL FALL! To the deep slumber in the deepest dark, I will send you to Sovngarde! FUS ROH DAH!!!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

Try ignoring who the OP is and just think of the idea
    It's only positive for the community, unless you can give legitimate reasons as to why we shouldn't have a group that organizes events for the forum, you're only hating on the idea due to it being hunter that posted this
    The reasoning behind the group is to organize events that the MPGH community can take part in, something which both you and Color have been successful with previously, no force behind it. Having a fairly large group of people work on an event when only a single person is needed is pointless and wastes time for those who think that they're benefiting the force.

It's been said before in this thread, when (For example) a game night is being held, Color messages the Teamspeak admins (You and myself included) whether we'll be taking part and then if that's a yes we ask a few others if they want to join in. Color makes a thread in General to cover those people who we didn't get to and the game night is sorted in less than 20 minutes and the Teamspeak admins can get on and have some pre-gamenight fun. Whilst the concept of an official events group sounds good it's not needed in order to have functioning events, especially game nights which now take up a large majority of MPGH's events.

The fact that Hunter! is the person behind this only adds fire to the flames considering how many people hate him as both an individual and as a CS, he's tried to get in the good books over and over again and is shut-down every time by people who realize what he's trying to do. Hunter! is nothing more than a CS who's trying to get his tag removed and to gain some respect from the people who don't realize what he's trying to do.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post

The reasoning behind the group is to organize events that the MPGH community can take part in, something which both you and Color have been successful with previously, no force behind it. Having a fairly large group of people work on an event when only a single person is needed is pointless and wastes time for those who think that they're benefiting the force.

It's been said before in this thread, when (For example) a game night is being held, Color messages the Teamspeak admins (You and myself included) whether we'll be taking part and then if that's a yes we ask a few others if they want to join in. Color makes a thread in General to cover those people who we didn't get to and the game night is sorted in less than 20 minutes and the Teamspeak admins can get on and have some pre-gamenight fun. Whilst the concept of an official events group sounds good it's not needed in order to have functioning events, especially game nights which now take up a large majority of MPGH's events.

The fact that Hunter! is the person behind this only adds fire to the flames considering how many people hate him as both an individual and as a CS, he's tried to get in the good books over and over again and is shut-down every time by people who realize what he's trying to do. Hunter! is nothing more than a CS who's trying to get his tag removed and to gain some respect from the people who don't realize what he's trying to do.

still see no harm in having an official group for it, having multiple people coming up with events will probably spawn more than just game nights for the community
    I mean shit, we nearly had an MPGH band, they had tags and everything, this group won't do any harm
    Also, what's so bad with someone trying to get redemption?
    Iv'e been cs before, twice in fact, first time for losing a bet, second time for being a faggot and i'm a TM now
    You're making something that isn't a problem into a problem, why u do dis bae

My games;

x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

Hunter (02-12-2015),Unknown (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paralyze For This Useful Post:

EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl (02-12-2015),Hunter (02-13-2015),Unknown (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post
    MPGH Game servers anyone? We will get all the hackers! muahahahahh pls gameservers
    Gameservers are a good idea until you realise that it really isn't that smart since it takes far too much time to set up and there are far better servers out there. But it would never hurt to try!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Exactly, thank you Ghost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    I wasnt accepted. @Hunter I know you're behind this, you false! How could my sheep betray me? I know this is a fluke, just a plant to plot agains the Empire!!
    You cannot fool my eyes, I will join the force and fight for the mighty empire. You WILL FALL! To the deep slumber in the deepest dark, I will send you to Sovngarde! FUS ROH DAH!!!
    We haven't picked the Events Team members yet, lol.
    Last edited by Hunter; 02-12-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
    Ma nigga !

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'll be waiting to clean up a piece of dog shit after it's been lying on the ground being useless.

Nuff said.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

Scotia (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

still see no harm in having an official group for it, having multiple people coming up with events will probably spawn more than just game nights for the community
    I mean shit, we nearly had an MPGH band, they had tags and everything, this group won't do any harm
    Also, what's so bad with someone trying to get redemption?
    Iv'e been cs before, twice in fact, first time for losing a bet, second time for being a faggot and i'm a TM now
    Because it's retarded. I dunno, I'm just gonna sit this one out and let the issue sort itself out.

When shit goes sideways, just remember that I told you so.

still luv u despite betrayal
    Last edited by Scotia; 02-12-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post

Exactly, thank you Ghost.

- - - Updated - - -

We haven't picked the Events Team members yet, lol.
    B-but I got a message when I logged in lewl.
    What the actual f....
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789