Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Ukraine: 50 Russian tanks and 40 missile systems rolled in during Putin's Peace talk.

    https://uk.businessinsider.com/ukrain...ce-2015-2?r=US

    About 50 tanks, 40 missile systems, and 40 armored vehicles crossed overnight into eastern Ukraine from Russia via the Izvaryne border crossing into the separatist Luhansk region, a Kiev military spokesman said on Thursday.

    Armored columns of Russian-speaking soldiers without insignias have advanced around Debaltseve, which has seen heavy fighting recently.

    "The enemy continues to strengthen its forces in the most dangerous areas, especially in northeast Luhansk region and in the direction of Debaltseve," spokesman Andriy Lysenko said in a daily briefing, referring to a strategic transport hub that has been the focus of heavy fighting in recent weeks.

    He said the tanks and other military hardware had crossed the border "despite statements by Russian officials about the absence of Russian military equipment and forces on Ukrainian territory."

    __________________________________________________ ______________

    What an ass hole, but they technically aren't at peace until the 15th, so he's got that going towards him.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  2. #2
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    They gonna blow us all up.. -.-

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  3. #3
    Gixxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,909
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post
    https://uk.businessinsider.com/ukrain...ce-2015-2?r=US

    About 50 tanks, 40 missile systems, and 40 armored vehicles crossed overnight into eastern Ukraine from Russia via the Izvaryne border crossing into the separatist Luhansk region, a Kiev military spokesman said on Thursday.

    Armored columns of Russian-speaking soldiers without insignias have advanced around Debaltseve, which has seen heavy fighting recently.

    "The enemy continues to strengthen its forces in the most dangerous areas, especially in northeast Luhansk region and in the direction of Debaltseve," spokesman Andriy Lysenko said in a daily briefing, referring to a strategic transport hub that has been the focus of heavy fighting in recent weeks.

    He said the tanks and other military hardware had crossed the border "despite statements by Russian officials about the absence of Russian military equipment and forces on Ukrainian territory."

    __________________________________________________ ______________

    What an ass hole, but they technically aren't at peace until the 15th, so he's got that going towards him.
    I would not take what Kiev says at face value. They have been caught lying in the past about the Russian invasion.

  4. #4
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Tove Lo View Post
    They gonna blow us all up.. -.-
    America is safe for now. Europe isn't.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  5. #5
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Bödvar View Post


    America is safe for now. Europe isn't.
    America is never safe.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  6. #6
    Damodara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tove Lo View Post


    America is never safe.
    Nobody's safe.

    It's a trap!

  7. #7
    Trollaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    789
    I think I saw on the news they were calling a cease fire on saturday or sunday.
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

  8. #8
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
    I think I saw on the news they were calling a cease fire on saturday or sunday.
    Sunday, the 15th.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  9. #9
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,320
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Tove Lo View Post


    America is never safe.
    Geologically, America is safe. Should this be Russia's WWIII (doubt it, as 98% of the remaining nations would instantly go against Putin), Russia would need to cross a large ocean, giving America the chance to stop them before they reach land. And by that time, any remaining citizens along the coast should be safely evacuated by the time Russia lands on America's boarders.

  10. #10
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post


    Geologically, America is safe. Should this be Russia's WWIII (doubt it, as 98% of the remaining nations would instantly go against Putin), Russia would need to cross a large ocean, giving America the chance to stop them before they reach land. And by that time, any remaining citizens along the coast should be safely evacuated by the time Russia lands on America's boarders.
    You make a really reliable statement which is possibly 90% true. But we can never foresee the future in which it holds for us.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  11. #11
    David.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&#
    Posts
    2,888
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    2,464
    My Mood
    Amazed
    RIP US

  12. #12
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post


    Geologically, America is safe. Should this be Russia's WWIII (doubt it, as 98% of the remaining nations would instantly go against Putin), Russia would need to cross a large ocean, giving America the chance to stop them before they reach land. And by that time, any remaining citizens along the coast should be safely evacuated by the time Russia lands on America's boarders.
    I wouldn't exactly call 25 miles, a large ocean.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  13. #13
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I wouldn't exactly call 25 miles, a large ocean.
    That's like a big pond. Lol

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  14. #14
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tove Lo View Post


    That's like a big pond. Lol
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait_crossing
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  15. #15
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    You're so smart bb. <3

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] [1.6.6]Hammchi Chaos [Lag Free!][Pvp][No Griefing!][Bank and shop system][free build
    By AnimeArts in forum Minecraft Server Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 06:48 PM
  2. [Tutorial] How to use Kernel Detective on Win7 and 64bit Systems
    By dean-wingess in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 01:13 AM
  3. [TUT.GUIDE]C++ Starter and Pro Guide in russian (.djvu and .pdf)
    By KayX006 in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 10:07 PM
  4. 2 difeerent cpu and 2 systems and no hack works plz help
    By sehooo in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 02:53 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 06:43 PM